We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The longest day Options

Poekus
#1 Posted : 6/28/2016 9:08:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Last week when I was on Terschelling, a very nice small island in the Netherlands, I decided to dose 250 mg of mescaline.

The setting was perfect; Forest, Dunes and beach all within walking distance. My mindset was ok as well although a bit tired.

I took the mescaline (triple washed light tan crystals) at 18.30 and it started to kick in at 19.30. I was actually quite overwhelmed with the effects at this dose. It was not that visual compared to my higher dosages, only minor visual distortions. The effects on my mind were quite powerful though. I got into that self analytical mind space which I love so much about mescaline. I started off laying on the bed for about 30 mins to get a grip on the the slight nauseous feeling.
A strong voice told me to be more unconscious in daily life; not paying to much attention to things which I can't influence. It's a message which I got earlier but this time it was very powerful. The physical effects were very MDMA like without the pushyness.

One thing which stroke me and my girlfriend was that at the moment it kicked in, an old man (lets say 75-80) drove by on his bicycle and the moment he drove by the house we were staying, he stopped pedaling and started singing : Last Night I dreamed of San Pedro from the song La isla bonita of Madonna. It was just so odd, magical.

I went outside into the dunes to the beach and I enjoyed the beauty of nature and sound distortion was very present. Like amplification of sounds you normally don't pay attention to, which are conceived as something else.

At the 00.30 mark thing got a bit more edgy as I was becoming more tired but still very stimulated. At 1.30 my girlfriend wanted to go to sleep so I joined here, but I couldn't sleep. I layed down and got a strong thought flow for a couple of more hours until I fell asleep around 5-5.30.

I have to conclude that I like the higher dosages more, as the visual part at >400 mg really get's the focus off the stimulating part. Now I was more aware of the physical discomfort and I developed an ache in the right chest part which got me a bit nervous from time to time.

The day after was one of resting and chilling the day away on the beautiful island. I will sure come back there with friends, because the atmosphere there is so nice. Perfect for exploring the mind and enjoying beautiful sceneries.

I truly love mescaline (and I think it loves me back Smile ). It's the best tool for me. No other substance to date gives me the self analytical power mescaline gives me.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 11/16/2016 12:15:43 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Lovely report! Due to my latest powerful experience with Mescaline, it has piqued my interest completely and has left me in awe. Most of my Cacti experiences have been rather mild (with San Pedro Tea and Acetate) but a new door has been opened, and I'm loving it!

I have yet to have a strong experience outdoors, but it sounds like you and your girlfriend had a good time. Nothing beats spending quality psychedelic time with someone you care about!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish