We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Tell one thing that Ayahuasca has taught you? Options

Limbol
#1 Posted : 6/20/2016 1:52:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends, Please add one thing that Ayahuasca have showed, told or given you in your journeys. Imaginative or not – they sure are profound.

Ayahuasca told me
A topic I gone back to a in a handful of Aya journeys is the subject matter of Why am I here? Every time and without hesitation it tells me that I choose this. I as the the active observer choose this because I wanted the experience and with that everything that emerges from it. I have had a tough time to swallow this idea. On a spiritual level I guess it could be easy to understand but on a more day to day basis I find it hard to digest this whole idea altogether.

I turned this question upside down – in and out and it hit me in the head every time. You choose this!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 6/20/2016 2:47:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have contemplated this many times as well...

Did I choose this?

It feels as though we are simply wrenched into this existance without our consent and at no fault of our own, two people in 3 dimensional time and space on a planet called earth decided to engage in the act of reproduction, and as a result I ended up here...

It seems kind of unfair right?

Maybe I did choose this...when I'm in the DMT flash, nothing is stable, things are not consistent from one moment to the next, plus I have no physical body and time doesn't exist, it's very disorienting, and you begin to long for the stability of an existance in which there's linear time and consistency, so you incarnate...

Perhaps if you could realize that the between state which is after death but before reincarnation IS nirvana, and you could keep your conscious-being from jumping into an incarnation, that space would then become heaven, or nirvana or where ever, you know?

My guess is that my "conscious-being" or "soul" or whatever you want to call it, panicked, and jumped into.an incarnation...which would mean it was my choice to be here...

I'm running out the door, and am unable to quickly articulate these concepts, so I apologize if it sounds "airy-fairy", when I have more time I can better elaborate on the concepts I Was attempting to elucidate.

DMT has taught me that a physical body is not a prerequisite for conscious-being.

That consciousness is not confined to a single physical body in a single place at a single time.

And that consciousness and the universe are far more complex, diverse, and bizarre than anybody could have imagined.

I know it looks like 3 things, but ultimately they are all related to the single lesson.

-eg

Intezam
#3 Posted : 6/20/2016 2:57:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haoma (not Ayahusaca) taught/endorsed we:

It was/is not the choice of the nafs/self that choose this (existance/experience) path for we, but our very 'own' Rabb, a true noboday, hence HE is in control, not we....there is no God, other then the ineffable Oneness .....that's what most ppl have not made any plans to hear (about)...but you asked....so.. Pleased

Ufostrahlen
#4 Posted : 6/20/2016 3:16:33 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

It taught me:

a) It's not a friendly love and light drug, it can be actually very mean and dark to you.
b) to treat it with respect (or Benzos, depending on your world view)
c) to stay away from drunk bearded hippies (or drunk persons in general? Could be my interpretation, not an actual teaching)
d) that it should be quantified and tested in a lab, unless the use is embedded in your local culture. Western ppl should be fine with a quantified DMT + MAOI mixture in a cap and Benzos nearby, no need to emulate the Shamans in the Amazon. That's what a Don Juan like vision told me on Rue & DMT.

Edit: ooops, _one_ thing... okay, chose the right one for you Very happy
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

null24
#5 Posted : 6/20/2016 4:15:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Interestingly, it seems that DMT/aya holds certain objective lessons for us, only our interpretation and translation is subjective.

Like you, OP, it was revealed to me that nothing has ever happened to me . It is to experience that consciousness developed. The source wants to know its creation, so here we are.

Many of the revelations are uncomfortable to swallow, the amnesia that we have of the source is so complete that even the religions that should be maps to help us return home utterly and completely miss the point. DMT is an anamnesia trigger hidden in plain sight for us to discover.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

letudiante
#6 Posted : 6/20/2016 8:08:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
That's what a Don Juan like vision told me on Rue & DMT.

Castaneda, eh?

Ufostrahlen
#7 Posted : 6/20/2016 9:20:24 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Hinforta wrote:
Castaneda, eh?

Or my imagination running wild. Who knows?
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

cy6nu5
#8 Posted : 6/22/2016 5:10:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It taught me how to die.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

BundleflowerPower
#9 Posted : 6/23/2016 1:57:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That the plants know it. And the earth as well.

anne halonium
#10 Posted : 6/24/2016 6:14:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

seriously?

the number one thing aya taught me was that id rather have shrooms and cacti or smoke deems.

^ buzz was cool, but not pleased with side effects.
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

Continuum
#11 Posted : 6/24/2016 11:04:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anne halonium wrote:
seriously?

the number one thing aya taught me was that id rather have shrooms and cacti or smoke deems.

This post has been driving me nuts since I read it. The wise and reasonable angel on one shoulder said, "Leave it be. Why fuel it? Let is slide by," but the demon on the other shoulder shoved that little princess in the dirt, so here I am.

Why on Earth would you reply on someone's perfectably good, interesting topic just to say you find nothing valuable in what they're interested in? Text is flat, but starting it with "seriously?" reads as unbelievably snarky and condecending. Are you trolling or just totally tone deaf?
Forge a Path with Heart <3

DmnStr8
#12 Posted : 6/24/2016 11:05:55 PM

Come what may

Aya taught me that we are all the creators. We choose to create this world, together.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

#13 Posted : 6/25/2016 12:09:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Intezam wrote:
Haoma (not Ayahusaca) taught/endorsed we:

It was/is not the choice of the nafs/self that choose this (existance/experience) path for we, but our very 'own' Rabb, a true noboday, hence HE is in control, not we....there is no God, other then the ineffable Oneness .....that's what most ppl have not made any plans to hear (about)...but you asked....so.. Pleased

Cool

Psilociraptor
#14 Posted : 6/25/2016 12:11:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

anne halonium wrote:
seriously?

Heh it seems you took it for the wrong reasons. And I'm not saying this as some pretentious prick. I considered myself a DMT veteran at my first ayahuasca exposure and got my ass kicked all over. That drug is certainly not about the buzz but those seeking a dose of humility. If I'm not mistaken it's sometimes referred to as "the little death" or something of that nature. About sums up my experiences. Low to moderate doses had an interesting headspace but a seriously annoying body load and lack of returns. Breakthrough doses on the other hand are the epitome of mystical experiences. Not like a "get your head stuck in the clouds" kind of deal. Like 4+ hours of dirty grimy hard work and catharsis. Like cutting out the cancer with no anesthesia. I'm not sure many really "enjoy" it. It certainly has its moments of unmatched beauty, But they are usually peaks among the emotionally jarring valleys.

I guess what ayahuasca taught me was to follow the golden threads. They will always lead you back to the surface

mexico-magico
#15 Posted : 6/25/2016 2:57:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

c) to stay away from drunk bearded hippies (or drunk persons in general? Could be my interpretation, not an actual teaching)
Big grin

This medicine have so many gifts to offer. But at least for me the teaching is always related to Universal Love and the great value of human free will. Amor y voluntad.
Sometimes both related in amazing ways.

Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl
Tepezcohuitl Hueypatli moyolotatzin

The Traveler
#16 Posted : 6/25/2016 1:57:18 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Psilociraptor wrote:
anne halonium wrote:
seriously?

Heh it seems you took it for the wrong reasons. And I'm not saying this as some pretentious prick. I considered myself a DMT veteran at my first ayahuasca exposure and got my ass kicked all over. That drug is certainly not about the buzz but those seeking a dose of humility. If I'm not mistaken it's sometimes referred to as "the little death" or something of that nature. About sums up my experiences. Low to moderate doses had an interesting headspace but a seriously annoying body load and lack of returns. Breakthrough doses on the other hand are the epitome of mystical experiences. Not like a "get your head stuck in the clouds" kind of deal. Like 4+ hours of dirty grimy hard work and catharsis. Like cutting out the cancer with no anesthesia. I'm not sure many really "enjoy" it. It certainly has its moments of unmatched beauty, But they are usually peaks among the emotionally jarring valleys.

I guess what ayahuasca taught me was to follow the golden threads. They will always lead you back to the surface

This one is a great reply. Thank you for that Psilociraptor.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Jees
#17 Posted : 6/25/2016 3:19:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psilociraptor wrote:
...Like 4+ hours of dirty grimy hard work and catharsis. Like cutting out the cancer with no anesthesia. I'm not sure many really "enjoy" it...
Psychologically: One would think that a "medicine" of such magnitude enforces effects with equally unmatched positive results as a guarantee. Ayahuasca told me that her beat up does not guarantee one inch, like its just a tool that has yet to be wielded well for the outcome to be of desired nature.

Biologically: nothing short than healthy ime.

Psilociraptor
#18 Posted : 6/25/2016 11:29:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Psilociraptor wrote:
...Like 4+ hours of dirty grimy hard work and catharsis. Like cutting out the cancer with no anesthesia. I'm not sure many really "enjoy" it...
Psychologically: One would think that a "medicine" of such magnitude enforces effects with equally unmatched positive results as a guarantee. Ayahuasca told me that her beat up does not guarantee one inch, like its just a tool that has yet to be wielded well for the outcome to be of desired nature.

Biologically: nothing short than healthy ime.

That is a SPOT on assessment. I tend to believe in coincidence more than intent, but my experiences with ayahuasca and the timing makes it hard to feel the spirit of Gaia wasn't looking out for my ass. I contracted Lyme disease a year after my last ayahuasca journey and this makes ayahuasca feel like a tea party. If ayahuasca is "a little death" then Lyme disease is a perpetual dying experience. For two years I've been riding what feels like a brutal ayahuasca trip daily. Ayahuasca didn't in and of itself heal me. I continued a lot of self destructive behavior right up to my physical manifestations of illness. But as you said it's a tool. If not for ayahuasca I would not be able to feel my way through this mess. I would not know that there is another side. I would not know that the terror and misery were prime growth opportunity and that the "now" is just as important as that other side. Ayahuasca gave me a potential and planted it deep within for the right moment. Ayahuasca didn't fix my flaws but it told me that love was a choice I could choose at any moment and it would guide me to the light. Ayahuasca taught me what life was so I wouldn't have to be afraid when I faced it. Even my guide made a very strong point as we were leaving ceremony that the "hard work and healing is just beginning"

Global
#19 Posted : 6/26/2016 6:25:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

People always want to have others point to psychedelics and have others tell them what they've learned, but I find this to be a kind of odd request. I mean, certainly I have tried to share observations or things I have learned, but so much of the learning does not necessarily occur as a clean cut, effable lesson. The body learns. The emotions learn. There is a great deal that is intuited.

If mystical, spiritual lessons come along, then all the better, but for myself personally, when I enter into the deep psychedelic experiences, I do so in a Newtonian fashion. I'm not saying that hyperspace that hyperspace is Newtonian, but I like to go in, and see what makes it tick. I like to try to dial into the "physics" of the energetic environment; "if I do this, then this happens...let's see if I can replicate that...let's see what else affects that same thing..."
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

#20 Posted : 6/26/2016 7:31:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

That every perceivable action, both internal and external ,it seems ,cascades into endless dimensions of beauty.

12NEXT