We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To The Depths of Depravity and the Edges of Insanity. Options

Psilosopher?
#1 Posted : 6/14/2016 6:17:13 AM

Don't Panic

BIOASSAY:

To The Depths of Depravity and the Edges of Insanity

"Oh man. Oh god. Oh man. Oh god. Oh man. Oh god. Oh man. OH GOD. OH MAN. OH GOD. OH MAN. OH GOD. OH MAN. OH GOD! OH MAN! OH GOD! OH MAN! OH GOD! OH MAN!"

These were the first moments of the trip.

Pink lotus stamens, never again.

I can see now why the packaging says "sensual". I prefer the description of Calea, "astral". This deeply perverted entity entered my being. It was not normal. It was sickeningly disgusting. It was furry, it was scaly, it was tentacley. It was not a good experience, at all.

I could feel it taking a hold of me. Changing me. Morphing me into It. It was absorbing my essence. It felt truly horrible. There I was thinking a hyperslap is like getting into a fist fight with DMT. It's not like getting into a fight. It felt like I was being raped by the pink lotus stamens. Which makes sense, since they are sexual organs of a plant.

I was lying down in my bed and my face was facing up during this time. Suddenly, something roared out from within me. Enough is enough. This energy was living, breathing and completely human. Devoid of any sort of sexuality. It was wise and conquered the depraved entity with ease. I saw it shattering it into a million little pieces. Depraved sexuality, another illusion. This battle with a form of identity. It felt like my being was actually fighting with this bizarre alien creature. I could not identify with this creature. It reminds me of the furry/brony culture, but taken to it's most extreme. No offence to any furries or bronies, but that stuff you's are into, it's definitely not my thing.

This sudden surge of energy took it's toll on me. While this battle was raging, my body became lifeless. The primal energy is what gives me life. It was no form, but merely takes the form of it's vessel. The body is akin to a ship, and the mind is the captain. Some people never leave dock, always decorating their ship. Other people have really bland looking ships, but they know how to sail. They've sailed through the toughest seas, and lived to tell about it. My boat is simple. No fancy bells and whistles. It gets the job done. My captain, however, has seen some shit. Now I've sailed through my first storm.

My head rolled on it's side, as if I was dead. I was dying. I felt it's embrace. I envisioned my face, slowly taking the form of a skull. This felt way more natural and soothing than the pummelling of sexual energy. I was at peace with the void. Then I saw the Eye. It literally looked like this, a SalviaDroid masterpiece.

I didn't see the portal to the other side. I just saw the Eye. It SAW me. Who it is, I don't know. But I feel like it's looking after me. I've seen this eye every time I overcome a bad experience. Like a caring parent. I realised then and there, it was DMT. The Eye has always been DMT. The bizarre alien creature was the stamens.

This trip taught me something. My life is meaningless without death's ever looming presence. Just the mere fact of dying one day is enough to jolt me with energy and live life to the fullest. Death, the ultimate trip. I look forward to it, but it'll come when my time is ready. My body suddenly awoke, and I was sitting up in bed. I still felt uncomfortable from the really harrowing experience. So many confusing thoughts. Writing these down is incredibly liberating. Like a weight taken off my shoulders. I also feel stronger and with more vigour. It's time to start training again.

To all the pink lotuses I smoked, I am truly sorry. I won't take advantage of you ever again.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Yumi
#2 Posted : 6/14/2016 7:16:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked That was an incredible read bod. I'm sorry the trip wasn't a positive one though.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

Psilosopher?
#3 Posted : 6/15/2016 12:05:58 AM

Don't Panic

Yumi wrote:
Shocked That was an incredible read bod. I'm sorry the trip wasn't a positive one though.

The trip wasn't positive, but I definitely gained something from it.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Valmar
#4 Posted : 6/19/2016 8:11:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe this was their grotesque way of saying that enough was enough, that you'd used them too much, that it was time to stop? A lesson, to be sure, but a needlessly horrible one. A unique hyperslap, of sorts? I wonder if anyone else has experience something similar?

From reading your other experience posts, they seemed fine in the past, but this experience sounded just plain nasty to the nth degree.
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Psilosopher?
#5 Posted : 6/20/2016 7:30:46 AM

Don't Panic

Valmar wrote:
Maybe this was their grotesque way of saying that enough was enough, that you'd used them too much, that it was time to stop? A lesson, to be sure, but a needlessly horrible one. A unique hyperslap, of sorts? I wonder if anyone else has experience something similar?

From reading your other experience posts, they seemed fine in the past, but this experience sounded just plain nasty to the nth degree.

Yeah, it felt bad while I was being violated by that entity. But when that thing roared out of me and fought the entity, it felt calm. I knew that roaring creature was me, The Ancient Spirit. Without the Ancient Spirit within my being, I felt death's embrace, and I was at peace with reality and unreality.

The Eye was watching the fight, almost like a curious bystander. It did not directly interfere, but I have a feeling that the Eye was looking out for me. Kinda like a martial arts master allowing their student to get their arse kicked by a terrifying opponent, so that they can learn.

I truly think that horrific entity was the pink lotus stamens. Every time I smoke DMT with them, I feel "pregnant" in my balls. It's a very sexual experience, but not in the conventional way. When I say it's sexual, I mean it involves my genitals. It's a very strange feeling.

When I'm ready, I'll smoke DMT again, but with Calea. And if I get hyperslapped again, I'll take a looooong break.

Tosee
#6 Posted : 8/11/2016 12:44:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An amazing report indeed my friend, there is something very special about the eye, I sense that it is one of your most powerful and meaningful allies. I look forward to hearing more from you, Peace,Love,Unity.

Sincerely, To See

BundleflowerPower
#7 Posted : 8/12/2016 3:13:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisativa wrote:

I truly think that horrific entity was the pink lotus stamens. Every time I smoke DMT with them, I feel "pregnant" in my balls. It's a very sexual experience, but not in the conventional way. When I say it's sexual, I mean it involves my genitals. It's a very strange feeling.

k.

So it's energy? I know everyone here might not believe in this kind of thing, but in my experience one can certainly connect with the plants like that, in some sort of tantric union sort of a way. And in my experience ayahuasca and I'm sure dmt (because the last time I smoked dmt I wasn't yet aware of this phenomenon) intensifies this energy quite a lot.

Psilosopher?
#8 Posted : 8/12/2016 5:13:27 AM

Don't Panic

BundleflowerPower wrote:
Bodhisativa wrote:

k.

So it's energy? I know everyone here might not believe in this kind of thing, but in my experience one can certainly connect with the plants like that, in some sort of tantric union sort of a way. And in my experience ayahuasca and I'm sure dmt (because the last time I smoked dmt I wasn't yet aware of this phenomenon) intensifies this energy quite a lot.

Yes, it's sexual energy. There are times when I can't tell the difference between my balls and the warm pipe in my hands. So it feels like I have 3 balls.

The heat from the pipe also manifests into strange but wonderful things. There are trips where I cup the still warm pipe in both of my hands, and in my trip, I'm holding stars or planets.

BundleflowerPower
#9 Posted : 8/12/2016 12:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you only feel it while tripping? I actually feel this kind of energy almost constantly, although aya and shrooms really gets it flowing. And I think on that level it's very hard to separate the sexual energy from any other kind of energy, as everything tends to become one.

Anyway, I wanted to say that it's easy to get overwhelmed by it, but a good way to look at it is as unconditional love. And focusing on the heart helps as well.

yogi
#10 Posted : 9/22/2016 12:11:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisativa wrote:

My life is meaningless without death's ever looming presence.

To all the pink lotuses I smoked, I am truly sorry. I won't take advantage of you ever again.

If you get far enough down the path you'll find that the death of the body means very, very little. It won't change much at all. You'll still have all the cognitive and emotional problems that exist at the time of your death. We must work on transforming them.

As far as difficult trips go, check my sig. It's true in my experience, and if you get good enough at meditation you can even experience the depths of your sub-conscious pain and fear in ordinary sober waking consciousness. Though entheogens are always productive if you have a reasonable understanding of reality, though I have known someone who got way off reality from acid abuse.

Might have to try these lotuses. Thanks for the report.