We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushroom + Caapi Tea? Options

smoothmonkey
#1 Posted : 6/7/2016 5:35:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone had any experience making a mushroom tea with caapi leaf or vine included to potentiate the mush?

And if you have, do you have any advice on dosage?

Peace Smile
-SM
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Chan
#2 Posted : 6/7/2016 5:39:40 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Search for "psilohuasca"...it's not for the faint-hearted Twisted Evil
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

smoothmonkey
#3 Posted : 6/7/2016 6:28:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aha!

Thankyou Smile
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Gone-and-Back
#4 Posted : 6/7/2016 6:31:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Psilohausca, such a beautiful experience.

If you are not experienced with mushrooms, I would avoid the combo. It will make the mushrooms way more potent, and it will last twice as long.

I have done it twice. Once with 3g of rue, and 2.5g of mushrooms. This was more like 3.5-4.5g in intensity and it lasted for 8 hours. I also tried about 6-10g of caapi leaf along with .5g of mushrooms, and this produced a fairly strong experience that lasted the normal 4-5 hours. This trip was also very spiritual and healing.

If you try this out, expect to be floored. It's not something to do if your going to be out and about either. Make sure your in a safe environment and that you have someone with you in case it becomes too much to handle. Hope it goes well for you, it truly is an amazing experience.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.