We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Spice while microdosing psilocybin Options

ducdevil
#1 Posted : 6/6/2016 3:43:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everyone -

i've done multiple searches trying to find some reports or experiences on this; couldn't find anything that discussed this or answered some questions i have.

simply put, what are your experiences, if any, with spice whilst on a microdosing regimen?

i'm about to begin a trial of psilocybin microdosing, the Fadiman model, yet i do enjoy my spice when it calls me. i'm obviously wondering if there is any noticeable differences in the experience, or if possibly it's contraindicated. can't seem to find any info on this so far...

looking to the community to chime in here Smile

many thanks!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pile of cats
#2 Posted : 6/6/2016 4:01:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The start, I'll note that I have no personal experience with mushroom microdosing so I'm not the best person to give as advice on the subject but in my experience, mushrooms and spice synergize very well, it lengthens the experience and seems to flavour the experience in some way that's hard to describe. I've smoked spice on low dose / tail end of a mushroom experience and I still notice a significant change in effects but not in a bad way other than that it maybe makes the experience less predictable (not that the experience is anyway haha)

mad_banshee
#3 Posted : 6/6/2016 9:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've found that ( for me anyway ) it's increased the intensity of smoking by a LOT. Its like being on the edge already and then being pushed right over effortlessly. The experience lasted a lot longer too.
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

Felnik
#4 Posted : 6/7/2016 1:29:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's s great combo in my opinion. I've done it quite a bit and have had some amazing experiences . My Mushroom dose has varied but I'd say its in the range of micro to under 3 gram range.
It sometimes has the effect of verbalizing the dmt trip and adding context and information. Micro to low dose mushrooms are a great launch platform for spice.
Even modulating the experience with Caapi leaf ,tea or changa can add to the whole thing.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

smoothmonkey
#5 Posted : 6/7/2016 5:27:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just yesterday actuallyI had an experience with a low dose (1gram) of mushrooms, smoked caapi leaf, and then finally some changa.

I found that the caapi enhanced the mushroom experience in a positive way and the changa was very nice, mind you I didn't smoke enough for blast off -- just surfing the outer ridges. I noticed I was significantly calmer before entering hyperspace realm than I am whilst smoking sober. The mushrooms gave me a soothing feeling that encouraged me to try and communicate with them further by use of spice.

The dmt experience itself lasted significantly longer, and the afterglow seemed like an enhanced minor-mushroom experience with a hint of hyperspace jungle-ness, lasting about an hour. Before I smoked changa I had no OEV's from the mush, but during this hour I did. They were very mild and pleasant Smile

I would say this combination is a Thumbs up

Peace
-SM
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

TGO
#6 Posted : 6/8/2016 1:56:54 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

I have not yet had the pleasure of smoking while on mushrooms but I do know that on 4 separate occasions, I tried smoking DMT (changa) a day after the mushroom experience and was blocked from hyperspace each time. I can only think that it was some kind of cross tolerance.

But like I said, I haven't actually tried smoking while ON mushrooms so the results may be different if I did.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

ducdevil
#7 Posted : 6/8/2016 4:29:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so, first of all - great thanks to those who have added their perspective so far. just what i was hoping for! i hope more opinions and experiences continue to be shared.

just for clarification, let me be super-specific:

i am considering a regimen of sub-threshold psilocybin doses every 4th day - probably .2g (200mg). this wouldn't be at all like DMT while "on mushrooms", but rather exploring spice while my brain is being subtly influenced by the mushroom-spirit, but not under the influence experiencing psychoactive effects. (btw - this is the method proposed by Dr. James Fadiman)

anyway, if people are interested, i can give updates as to how this goes; both in the psychological benefits (if any), as well as any noticeable uniqueness regarding the effects of spice during this time.

once again - thanks everyone....keep 'em comin'!!!

peace, y'all... Thumbs up

basilic
#8 Posted : 6/8/2016 10:44:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It would be interesteed to had feed back of microdosing experience...

Tara123
#9 Posted : 8/11/2018 8:42:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:

simply put, what are your experiences, if any, with spice whilst on a microdosing regimen?

Can anyone shed any more light on this?

I too am micro-dosing psilocybin at the moment and would like to do a DMT trip too.

Am I going to hurt myself? Or is this ok.

It is probably worth mentioning that its gonna be my first time with DMT so if the combination is gonna make it a lot more intense I would probably opt to stop microdosing prior to the trip.

Thoughts much appreciated, cheers Thumbs up

ys
#10 Posted : 8/12/2018 12:27:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's always been a wonderful synergy, and far more relaxing in my experience, especially if one is familiar with mushrooms

If there's any apprehension perhaps just exploring the mushrooms could provide the platform to launch in the future when the apprehension dissipates into confidence.

fathomlessness
#11 Posted : 8/24/2018 2:22:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:
so, first of all - great thanks to those who have added their perspective so far. just what i was hoping for! i hope more opinions and experiences continue to be shared.

just for clarification, let me be super-specific:

i am considering a regimen of sub-threshold psilocybin doses every 4th day - probably .2g (200mg). this wouldn't be at all like DMT while "on mushrooms", but rather exploring spice while my brain is being subtly influenced by the mushroom-spirit, but not under the influence experiencing psychoactive effects. (btw - this is the method proposed by Dr. James Fadiman)

anyway, if people are interested, i can give updates as to how this goes; both in the psychological benefits (if any), as well as any noticeable uniqueness regarding the effects of spice during this time.

once again - thanks everyone....keep 'em comin'!!!

peace, y'all... Thumbs up

I recently did my own experience testing with 0.050 and 0.100 microdoses of cubensis and subtle vapes of DMT (<5mg) and concluded a noticeable effect on the spice experience.

If you are going to low dose psilo for spice then it might be a good idea to low dose spice with psilo too. Smile

Also, 200mg isnt a "sub-threshold" dose. On shroomery, many people start feeling it around .100 so subthreshold would me .050 although your body weight could be massive or you generally have a high tolerance for it then i suppose go with what works for you.

But to clarify, subthreshold means you dont feel ANY "mushroom spirit" in you at all. If you want to be influenced then that would be threshold dosing and not microdosing.

Loverofallthings
#12 Posted : 8/25/2018 7:03:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’ve had a few mushroom experiences where I have experimented with changa and FB DMT. The DMT effects seem to be stronger and more visual while at the same time being an easier, more relaxing come up. These were not mushroom micro doses, they were varying doses between 1 and 4 grams.

I have smoked changa while on micro-low doses of LSD countless times and the experience doesn’t seem to be any different at all. I might say that the intensity is increased a bit, but that may all be in my head. (Come to think of it, DMT alone is intense and all in my head....Confused )

Good luck. From a safety perspective, I do not think you are recklessly modifying the safety profile of DMT alone. For what ever that’s worth to you.