We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The moth dream Options

DmnStr8
#1 Posted : 6/5/2016 3:58:49 PM

Come what may

I had a dream last night.

A moth came to me and began to speak. It said the birds are coming in an excited way. I wondered why a moth would be excited to see birds. He explained that he had not always been in this moth form. He had worked hard to get here. He had transformed himself. He had worked hard at this for this very moment. Waiting for the birds.

We are the food which brings them life. We sacrifice ourselves to them. We become one with the bird. Merge and give strength. The birds carry us with them. They take us and transform us once again. We accept this with honor. We choose to be the food of the birds.

The moth fluttered away and I awoke.

This was very strange dream to me. I never had a moth talk to me before. The moth seemed to know something I did not. Like it knew the secrets of the universe and accepted it's role wholeheartedly.

Anyone good at translating dreams?

P.S. I now find myself imagining I am a moth trying to find a bird to eat me. lol
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

thymamai
#2 Posted : 6/6/2016 4:17:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the shades are open and what moonlight there is shines like the skin of a ghost on the wall.
the air from the fan blows so that the blue on the map on the wall waves..
a moth with it's dirty blown-glass wings, flapping in slow motion the size of kites,
flies through the room over the moonlit ocean, towards the unlit lightbulb up on the ceiling.

it's tongue, as large as mine, runs against the sides of it's mouth.
it's eyes, wet with ink, scan the room like a lighthouse smile.

I'm in my bed. I can feel my feet my legs my hands, but I can't move or speak.

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 6/7/2016 12:10:50 AM

Come what may

thymamai wrote:
the shades are open and what moonlight there is shines like the skin of a ghost on the wall.
the air from the fan blows so that the blue on the map on the wall waves..
a moth with it's dirty blown-glass wings, flapping in slow motion the size of kites,
flies through the room over the moonlit ocean, towards the unlit lightbulb up on the ceiling.

it's tongue, as large as mine, runs against the sides of it's mouth.
it's eyes, wet with ink, scan the room like a lighthouse smile.

I'm in my bed. I can feel my feet my legs my hands, but I can't move or speak.

Beautiful dark! Sounds like sleep paralysis?!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Strigiform
#4 Posted : 6/7/2016 1:26:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm impressed by your ability to recall dreams with such detail! Mine always seem to evaporate within minutes of waking up, and are typically too bizarre for words. Do you do anything at all for dream recall? Was this the only dream you had in a full night's rest or where there other dreams? Was this a full 8 hours?

When you asked for a dream translation, for some reason I though to translate it to base64. I don't think it's what you want but here it is:

Quote:
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

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 6/7/2016 1:55:57 AM

Come what may

Strigiform wrote:
I'm impressed by your ability to recall dreams with such detail! Mine always seem to evaporate within minutes of waking up, and are typically too bizarre for words. Do you do anything at all for dream recall? Was this the only dream you had in a full night's rest or where there other dreams? Was this a full 8 hours?

When you asked for a dream translation, for some reason I though to translate it to base64. I don't think it's what you want but here it is:

Quote:
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

Very funny!

Not sure why you responded? Not much help. Bunch of rhetoric.

thymamai
#6 Posted : 6/7/2016 4:47:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

they are the words to a folk song. not mine, and not meant to be dark at all. the melody is actually quite soothing.