We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Plant speak Options

Altiana
#1 Posted : 5/31/2016 4:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, so new here I am that I feel odd speaking up but, share something I would like to with you all.

Every plant, every bush, every tree, every herb is different, just like every person, every creature. No one being is alike, nor is any plant.

Each being, and each plant has its own unique signature and color. They change colors, energies, vibrations depending on how they feel.

They can predict too. Change color and energies to foreshadow storms and earth changes to come.

As a side note if you have bird feathers, pay attention to the feather formations, know feather day after day, soon you will notice feather speak.

People eat, drink, breathe, walk, live without really listening. We can get so caught up in our own thoughts and motives, intentions, that we fail to really listen to what is around us.

Weatherman gives forecast, so does your plant, tree, feather, so does the sky, the stars, the clouds. Listen, and watch. Patience truly is a virtue.

Get to know that piece of bark. Hold it up against a white area, look just beyond that piece, gaze, let your eyes adjust, relax. Look at the surrounding area to that bark, the outer edges. It takes a few minutes. Notice anything?

Imagine you are looking at it through your forehead, not your eyes. Feel the center of your forehead tingle as you focus on that beautiful gift of wood. Do the same with your finger. Feel the centre of your forehead, feel your third eye tingle.

Practice, rub that spot with your finger gently. Awaken the observer in you. Listen to the color of the voice. Listen to the voice of the soul. Listen to the soul of the vine and always be grateful, show your grace to the Vine of the Soul.

She is Abuelita, your grandmother after all.

Truth? I know not. Only from what I see, hear, feel, this I know. With love~
~ Everything happens for a reason ~

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 5/31/2016 4:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love this post. Welcome

passiflora
#3 Posted : 5/31/2016 6:03:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I'm also new here. I really appreciated your post. I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I think it's so true that people go about their lives without noticing more subtle energies around them, because they just aren't open to the possibility. I've felt really meaningful connections with plants by just being with them, like lying underneath a stand of mugwort, which made me feel like I was in a dream.

My partner, with whom I've tripped many times, is very rational and scientific in how he sees the world. To him, these energies are nonsense, because science hasn't definitively proven their existence. It's interesting because our experiences have been widely different in the past when we've tripped together. He'll enjoy the visuals and interesting thoughts, but what he's conveyed from his experiences has often seemed more recreational. Recently, however, when we drank acacia/Syrian rue together, he said he felt the plants' energies there the entire time. I also felt them, but was somewhat surprised to hear that from him.

I'm not sure if you've read or heard of Dale Pendell's Pharmako trilogy, but I highly recommend it. He talks a lot about plant allies and their connections to people. It's a beautiful synthesis of poetry, history, and ethnobotany.

Altiana
#4 Posted : 5/31/2016 6:13:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for the kind words BundleflowerPower Smile It's so heartwarming to see people really See a plant's energy for the first time, to see their own aura ^_^ This world is full of so much beauty, so much color in the air even! It's truly breath taking. Any questions I'll be happy to answer as well.

What confused me badly, and still does to be honest, is I thought we could all see, hear, and feel the same things. I thought all people could see the thousands of rainbow globes in the air, could see the color in the air, the beings in the air, the beautiful colors around people, plants, trees, the moon, the heat that surrounds people, like the steam from the ground on a cold morning, energy tendrils? for lack of a better phrase but, this world within air, the vibrations it gives, the odd things and shapes that move within it, the sounds it carries, the feeling, the feeling from people, beings, feeling and seeing their emotions. I thought this was normal for all to see, hear, feel.

Gifts it seems these are now and since I've been given these, then it's so I can share with all of you and joyous I'll be to do so Smile Feel free please to ask and thank you deeply for reading. Grateful I am and the greatest gift of joy, sharing, with love~

Altiana
#5 Posted : 5/31/2016 6:28:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Passiflora thank you so much and yes, frustrating it can be at times to be with one who refuses to want to open their eyes but, lessons of their own they are undergoing too. We all have our own lessons. Whether we can make sense of a lesson or not? Depends on if it is our time, our desire, our lesson to learn ^_^

Mugwort, vibrates with you beautifully, earthy like you Smile lover of earth you are, you very much feel the energies too and I imagine you feel people's emotions as well ^_^

You're doing the best you can for your partner right now I believe, by introducing them to the vine of the soul, as you're in your beautiful essence, helping your partner unveil their own beautiful soul. You two are going to soar, beautifully, with love~ <3

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 5/31/2016 9:12:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

passiflora wrote:
Hello, I'm also new here. I really appreciated your post. I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I think it's so true that people go about their lives without noticing more subtle energies around them, because they just aren't open to the possibility. I've felt really meaningful connections with plants by just being with them, like lying underneath a stand of mugwort, which made me feel like I was in a dream.

My partner, with whom I've tripped many times, is very rational and scientific in how he sees the world. To him, these energies are nonsense, because science hasn't definitively proven their existence. It's interesting because our experiences have been widely different in the past when we've tripped together. He'll enjoy the visuals and interesting thoughts, but what he's conveyed from his experiences has often seemed more recreational. Recently, however, when we drank acacia/Syrian rue together, he said he felt the plants' energies there the entire time. I also felt them, but was somewhat surprised to hear that from him.

I'm not sure if you've read or heard of Dale Pendell's Pharmako trilogy, but I highly recommend it. He talks a lot about plant allies and their connections to people. It's a beautiful synthesis of poetry, history, and ethnobotany.

He might change his mind. I worked with the plants for a while before mine changed. But really what changed was that my heart opened up.

Altiana
#7 Posted : 5/31/2016 10:32:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I received a beautiful pm from someone and since only members can pm back, please forgive me for this but, I hope this person sees this because I need to let them know how much their words meant and mean to me.

Beautiful words beautiful soul ^_^ thank you so very deeply. You are a strong one too, and thank you for the sweet energy attachement, you just made my day, so in sweet return is a cloud for you to float on all day, incoming with love~ ^_^ <3

P.S. If I totally fessed up I'd tell you that brought a tear to eyes but, I refuse to tattle on self! Big grin

BundleflowerPower
#8 Posted : 6/1/2016 12:42:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Altiana wrote:
I received a beautiful pm from someone and since only members can pm back, please forgive me for this but, I hope this person sees this because I need to let them know how much their words meant and mean to me.

Beautiful words beautiful soul ^_^ thank you so very deeply. You are a strong one too, and thank you for the sweet energy attachement, you just made my day, so in sweet return is a cloud for you to float on all day, incoming with love~ ^_^ <3

P.S. If I totally fessed up I'd tell you that brought a tear to eyes but, I refuse to tattle on self! Big grin

โค๏ธ

Altiana
#9 Posted : 6/1/2016 6:51:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a quote:

DMT-Nexus member
I'm pretty lucky I know quite a few people on Facebook who have experienced this as well, but in "real life," I know 3 and two of them live out of state, so I really don't have many people physically around who I can open up to about this. I had noticed the "we are sexual energy thread," and was hoping this might be adressed there, because this energy has a sexual component, but it didn't, hence this thread. I've been empathic all my life to some extent, but this has turned that up quite a bit. I can feel people's energy now, I can feel their emotions, it's overwhelming at times, but I'd say all and all I love it, although a for a few months I thought I had went totally mad. Once I started to read about this, and put the logic behind it, it started getting a lot better.

End quote.

I wanted to add this here because, like the topic that this quote was copied from, feeling people's emotions, hearing thoughts maybe too. The vine seems to add another dimension to those senses. If a person does not like feeling empathetic, they would be well advised to think twice before working with the vines. They enhance. The "voices" seem louder, more clearer.

Mainly though, tonight, kundalini is the most unexpected.

This plant speaks many more languages and dimensions than I could have imagined. I'm so grateful that I found nexus while journeying with these amazing souls.
hushes now ^*^

BundleflowerPower
#10 Posted : 6/1/2016 11:36:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You know not long ago I went to California and met these people I know on Facebook, and drank the medicine in a ceremony. It was like what you just wrote, but a group experience of it. Then I stopped in Texas and shared it with two more friends. It's pretty amazing being around those people.

Altiana
#11 Posted : 6/1/2016 1:54:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed. There's tremendous energy to be felt when comming together with like minded people, just as you can experience a newfound energy when combining like minded/energied/synergy'd plants. The power that groups can create can be quite profound. I've seen clouds created by just a few souls gathering together, imagine what the right combination of synergy'd plants can do with loving and attentive hands. Secrets, hidden truths, buried treasures unfold, with love~

Shh. I'd also like to add that I'll be quietly slipping out. Since wanting to post in other areas, door's still shut, seems I didn't speak the way that should have been spoken here for doors to open with welcome mat. I understand and I do thank all of you deeply for letting me visit. Short but sweet this was and, should anyone still like to speak, you'll know how and where to find me, with love~

โ™ก Alt

BundleflowerPower
#12 Posted : 6/1/2016 8:28:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Be patient. Just check on your account from time to time, it took a couple of months for me.

TheWizard
#13 Posted : 6/6/2016 6:01:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Altiana,

What a beautiful thread you have started! It is definitely a gift you have. Smile

I have come to the Medicine, myself, in order to open my heart; and to tune in to these vibrations. I am so grateful for this journey of awakening!

Many blessings!
The Wizard Razz

*The Wizard assumes that all mentioned sacraments are used legally and responsibly

Test your stuff!