We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD and sleep Options

TimePantry
#1 Posted : 5/27/2016 7:11:40 PM

It's a field.

If one took a hit of acid, and then fell asleep before it came on, what would happen? Would it wake you up? Can the sleeping brain fry?
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

skoobysnax
#2 Posted : 5/27/2016 7:30:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TimePantry wrote:
If one took a hit of acid, and then fell asleep before it came on, what would happen? Would it wake you up? Can the sleeping brain fry?

The increase in heart rate would probably 99.9% sure would wake you.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Ufostrahlen
#3 Posted : 5/27/2016 7:32:52 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:
LSD given to humans immediately prior to (Toyoda, 1964; Muzio et al., 1966) or during sleep (Torda, 1968) has been shown to promote REM sleep and dreaming.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=649389#post649389

From my experience, only threshold doses might work. 50µg are way too much and will keep you awake. Maybe 25µg or lower will do the trick. Brain frying won't occur afaik. If you can handle 100µg in the waking state, 25µg is a piece of cake imo.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 5/27/2016 7:33:51 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Yep, and those first few minutes when you wake up tripping your knocker off with no idea why are very disorienting. Laughing
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

TimePantry
#5 Posted : 5/27/2016 7:50:40 PM

It's a field.

Well, a friend of mine gave me a hit, saying that it was very strong, and suggesting that I take only half of it. Remembering how completely incapacitated I was last time I took a half hit of acid, I took a quarter hit. Nothing happened after about an hour, so I went to bed.

I took another quarter hit about an hour ago, but nothing has happened.

<sigh> Maybe I got the edge of the blotter.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

oversoul1919
#6 Posted : 5/27/2016 8:53:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anticipation and anxiety wouldn't let me sleep in first case. And if I did fell asleep somehow, mental overload and stimulant properties of LSD would probably wake me up.

universecannon
#7 Posted : 5/27/2016 10:06:15 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I fell asleep on the come up once. I had a mind machine on, which is partly why. And I had taken melatonin.

It wasn't anything to write home about tbh

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Tryptallmine
#8 Posted : 5/31/2016 11:09:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TimePantry wrote:

You'll wake up tripping and not be able to get back to sleep. I went to bed once after taking around 150mics of acid. Sure enough when I woke a few hours later, things got weird...

Spiced
#9 Posted : 6/1/2016 6:35:45 PM

Terra Incognita

Not sure why you would want to take a decent amount of LSD and go to sleep, but from the trip reports I've read from people who've done this, they all woke up.

If you wan't vivid dreams try Calea zacatechichi, it's extremely nasty to drink, no seriously it's not hard for you to throw up, very bitter, but it works for me. You do need to drink a lot of it, and it's probably not worth the effort, it's quite an ordeal to chug it down.

What also helped me to dream very vividly is St. John's wort, but I also have to drink quite large portions of it, but it definitely works.

Also be careful with this, it's a mild anti depressant, research it beforehand.