We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time, I'd appreciate some feedback :) Options

Gonzukes
#1 Posted : 5/27/2016 5:21:29 AM

Diviner of Sound

So as it stands I have probably 120-160mg DMT, and I'm considering either making Changa or E-juice (for a vape) or both.

So for Changa I have Passion Flower, African Dream Herb, and Blue Lotus which I would use in a blend (I believe it's a good combo, if anyone knows anything about that I'd appreciate some knowledge!)

But I also have a big bottle of food grade Vegetable Glycerin I use for my vape as I dislike the artificial flavors in my lungs from most E-Juice. There isn't much info out (that I could find?) about vaping DMT E-Juice but from what I've heard you need to extract the DMT into Propylene Glycol as it doesn't solute in VG.

The method I want to use for Changa is the Warm Water Bath Tek. Has anyone tried that with Propylene Glycol, or what's the best (pref solvent free) method for a PG Solution?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

d*l*b
#2 Posted : 5/29/2016 1:56:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don’t know about any of the technical aspects of the e-juice route, you don’t really have enough DMT to experiment with different routes and account for any issues you may have though.

I would go the leaf route for your first time, it is far better documented. The mixture you describe has very little MAOI present, but will still work perfectly well. You may like to look into adding caapi leaf, or some other MAOI source to your blend.
D × V × F > R