We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first time Options

The Arpeggiator
#1 Posted : 5/27/2016 5:03:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll try to keep this short and to the point.

Dose

My scale is not the most accurate so I can't give an exact number. All I can say is that it was somewhere between 10-20mg.

Method of ingestion

I used an oil burner. I have limited funds so this was all that was available to me.

The trip

I took one big rip and held it for as long as I was comfortable. A few seconds after the inhale I started to feel a little weird. Right after the exhale it starts to hit fast. My vision was getting a little shaky/wobbly. Not the best description, but I don't know how else to put it. Shortly after that the effects reminded me very much of salvia, which was a little alarming at first, not my favorite experience. This caused some slight fear and resistance, but I told myself it was ok. I then closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and let it take me.

It was at this point I noticed something very interesting to me. Whenever I took a breath the visiuals would start moving, If I paused my breath the visuals would stop. I can't tell you exactly what I was seeing, all I can say is that it looked like an image on a grid flowing into the center point.

Shortly after I lost my sense of self. I didn't feel like a person with a body. This went on for, I'm guessing, a few more minutes. There's not much else to say, I just was.

Now I start coming down from the peak. At this point I could open my eyes. When my eyes were open I could see the room I was in and knew it was familiar but I didn't really know where I was or what was going on. If I closed my eyes, I would go to a void like state. I bounced back and forth between these two planes for a while, quite odd. Eventually I got to a point where I could understand my thoughts. Suddenly I had a understanding about the importance of thought and the breath and how they interact with this place. Unfortunately, I can't elaborate on this, It's not easy to remember clearly. It was more of a feeling.

Somehow I accidentally moved my arms, then realized I could move about my environment. I also regained my ability to communicate. Seemingly back to "normal." Finally, I experienced the after glow, it was a beautiful feeling.

After I came back I knew the whole experience was only a matter of minutes, felt a little strange. I was here, then I was gone, then back again in no time.
This post is a work of fiction, for your entertainment.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

brilliantlydim
#2 Posted : 5/27/2016 11:43:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Apreggiator.

I also used an oil burner for my first time. Nothing wrong with it, just a little more tricky to use efficiently. If you plan on working with it anymore I highly suggest getting a precise scale. Something that does milligrams. It can be very difficult to eyeball the difference between 20mg and 30mg and 10mg can make a big difference. I would also suggest a Glass Vapor Genie. I know its a big price tag, but its definitely worth it in my opinion.

I get what you say about not really being able to describe the experience.

It is pretty amazing how far and deep you can go in an instant with this stuff and how quick you can be right back.

The Arpeggiator
#3 Posted : 5/28/2016 5:10:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you ehud.

I agree, a scale with greater precision is a must. Eyeballing the dose makes me very uncomfortable. I believe this substance is not to be taken lightly and demands respect.

I plan to obtain a GVG, or similar device, one day. I have read they are quite nice. Unfortunately it will be a while before I have the means.
This post is a work of fiction, for your entertainment.

MeecroHyperion
#4 Posted : 5/28/2016 4:43:41 PM

meecro

Cool report Arpeggiator Smile Definitely agree with ehud - get a Glass VaporGenie. It's in a class of it's own.

I was very interested in your insights into breathing and the effect on your experience. Thanks for that. SWIM will definitely experiment with his air-sacs a bit more next time.
"And the dancers were deemed insane by those who could not hear the music" ~ Friederich Nietsche | meecro's intro