We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entheogenic Rapé from Peganum Harmala? Options

mexico-magico
#1 Posted : 5/25/2016 7:26:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello amigos
I´ve been taking rapé for a couple of years now (mainly nunú style) and I really love it. Maestro Tabaco is a strong and lightfull teacher in so many ways. Have also took some liquid tabaco via nasal absortion and it was a great help during the ayahuasca purge. Mapacho from peru and macuche from local huicholes are both of a great synergy in relation to sacred plants.
I wonder if an entheogenic rapè can be made using tobacco and syrian rue.Not only to enhace the dmt experience but as a medicine itself.
Have anybody tried something like this?
Any tip or hint?
Thanks in advance.

Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl
Tepezcohuitl Hueypatli moyolotatzin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rOm
#2 Posted : 5/26/2016 10:51:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Been doing some harmalas from rue snuffed with or sans rapé.

I don't know if the nasal absorbtion was that great with freebase harmalas as I haven't muc to report.
But it didn't felt wrong either.

At the time I was doing a lot of harmalas, so all I can add is it was smooth and light-didn't pass placebo effect- so I would go deeper.

Same happened with it smoked with tobacco and marijuana. But the first time of this one it was really euphoric.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Chan
#3 Posted : 5/27/2016 12:01:17 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Hola MM,

My experiences pretty much chime with those of rOm...

It is definitely worthy of investigation,

but choose your venue carefully!
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

mexico-magico
#4 Posted : 5/28/2016 4:37:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Saludos my friends
Well I´ve tried .25 gr via intranasal administration of PH grounded to fine powder seeds. I first ground and toast the seeds before taking it.
It was blow through a piece of bamboo in 4 doses over a 5 minutes period of time.
It was definitly a psychoactive experience. Not psychodelic but very spiritual indeed. After 30 minutes or so, I started feeling a body load of energy running all over my body, smoked some cannabis (regular mexican strret weed) and it was as if I`ve had smoked some primo stuff.Smile
After 1 and a half hour the effect started to wear down and I decided it was a good moment to smoke some spice. I loaded just a pinch of it on the usual device and took two tokes (the regular sub-break through experience) but this time it was a very strong hyperspace exploration. Lasted over 30 nminutes,
in wich I was in hell and paradise at the same time. Strong as it can get. But overall pleasant and full of teachings and gifts.
This is something I`ll be for sure trying to experiment a bit more.
Any nexian fellow with experience on this field?
As usual muchas gracias everybody.

Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl
Tepezcohuitl Hueypatli moyolotatzin