We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Almost" fireproof chamber for "Machine" :D Options

tseuq
#1 Posted : 5/17/2016 9:17:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Namaste nexians,

after extracting the spice and buiilding yourself a machine, vaping the spice correctly seems to be another crux on the way to your "breakthrough to hyperspace".
Therefore I want to show the way I load the machine.

I recommend a small bottle, even smaller than the one on the picture.

This is how the rocket-chamber looks like.

On the left picture you can see the construction of the vaping-chamber, a hang up mesh, a steel mesh, a small ball of steel-wool, an even smaller disk of steel wool and another steel mesh. The lighter is just for size indication and will not be used in the process. As you can see on next pictures, the steel wool disk sticks together with the steel mesh and they sit on top to protect the melted spice from being burnt.

So, how to load..?

1) weigh out the wanted dose of DMT and put it aside
2) take off the top mesh with the sw-disk and heat up the big sw-ball in the bottle with a torchlighter
3) give it a second to cool down and place the prepared DMT on top, most of the freebase will melt immediately. Carefully melt the remaining spice with the torchlighter into the sw-ball.
4) place the sw-disk with the mesh on top and give it a soft push into the bottleneck
5) now you can come pretty close with your torchlighter without burning your spice (while lighting up, hold the bottle with the bottleneck looking slightly down!)
6) have fun

Laughing

What are your experiences and methods to vape the spice correctly?

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tseuq
#2 Posted : 5/24/2016 8:37:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha.. I put the torch just directly in front of the chamber and, I guess because of the hot air stream, I just burnt some spice while vaping. Sick Thus I changed the topic of the OP.

Keep some distance with your torch and you'll be fine.

Any updates?

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..