We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rewarding Introduction to the Mother Options

matko933
#1 Posted : 5/15/2016 12:02:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This might belong to 'First steps in Hyperspace' section as this was my first DMT experience, however I was not able to post there, feel free to move the topic if needed.

BIOASSAY:

In my Introduction I described a little background what led me to brewing my first Ayahuasca and today I would like to share my progress and learning I have received after my session.

To begin with, I will have to go back 1 week before the actual experience, I am sorry for this, however this is a crucial part of my report and what I would like to share with you.

After I got stuffed with good food during Mothers' day dinner I knew it's time to start preparation for my experience which was scheduled 1 week after. I did my dietary research beforehand and decided to focus on eating bread, rice, potatoes, fresh seafood and fresh vegetables only. Obviously no alcohol / marijuana / other substances were taken. However I still allowed some treats in small amounts for myself (soya sauce with sushi, whipped cream with mango pancake, etc.). On Wednesday (3 days before the experience) I became even more strict - no sex (wife wasn't happy) - and followed the diet strictly. Around this time I also started burning incenses and focus on my intentions for Saturday.

On Friday I allowed myself to spend some time in nature and again, focus on Saturday and what I would like to solve during my session. I also weighted vine and leaves and put them in a freezer overnight.

Saturday came, before I started brewing I made sure my whole flat will allow spirits to visit tonight - cleaned up the whole place, smudged the place and put on nice spiritual melodies. My intention was to brew 2 doses, so I worked with 100g of B. caapi and 6g of Chaliponga.

While I was brewing I also sat next to the cooker reading a book and checked on the brew after each page I read. This got boring after the first wash so the next 2 washes I would be on YouTube / Internet, however I would still check / stir the brew every 20mins. Whenever I would check on the brew I spent few minutes talking my intentions to it as well as asking for a pleasant first experience.

While the brew was being reduced (ended up with something more than 3dcl = around 1.75dcl per dose) I prepared 2 buttered toasts, fresh apple, water and a bucket to be available when I drink the brew. I also intended to burn Salvia Apiana & Bursera Graveolens wood stick during the ceremony.

I decided to meditate a few minutes before I consume the brew, expecting to taste the worst thing I ever drank after reading other reports, kept myself calm and focused on my intentions, and again, begging the spirits for a pleasant journey.

The time has come and I drank my brew - this is when a first shock came. Surprisingly, the brew wasn't disgusting at all - it actually felt like drinking tonic for the first time - not really tasty but not particularly disgusting. I meditated and waited for the drink to kick in, however after 1 week of eating veggies I was hungry all the time and couldn't wait to eat the toast I prepared. 30 mins in and I decided to have a slice. Shortly after Mother presented herself.

The first vision I had described unity, a giant circle around me and I was a part of it. Then the next vision came, and another, another... It was insane. So may different visions, each representing something. I felt like every second I am learning an important life lesson from the Mother. It is very hard to describe in words the amount of learning I have received. She would also reveal herself for a while but suddenly disappeared. I believe her intention was to introduce herself to me, but not to reveal her full power as I am not ready yet. She described how we are all united, how her energy is present in all of us, the plants, the universe. At this point I was wearing a shirt and she asked me to take it off, as if I had to reveal to her and suddenly a warm feeling full of love and ecstasy overwhelmed me.

I asked for more colours and suddenly visions of unimaginable bright colours appeared - as if she wanted to demonstrate her power. During this time she also explained to me how important it is to be able to listen and learn, as well as respect the hierarchy and show respect to our superiors - as if she knew that this is not the only lesson I will receive from her.

Originally I meant to undergo this session with a sitter but eventually I did not, the Mother explained to me that this was her intention because she wanted to have more intimate session with me. She also explained that some things are not to be shared, some learnings are for me only.

However, later on she described that her knowledge is to be shared, but I have to be careful how I articulate it to others. I asked if I can share my brew with others and she explained that this is not right. The approach is important and she seemed unhappy that these days this medicine is taken with less and less respect and asked me to encourage others to treat her properly. Only with willingness to listen and respect we will be able to benefit from our sessions. She told me that each of her students should undergo the same process as I did and brew Ayahuasca on their own. I asked how can I express my experience to others and her answer I found actually quite funny - She told me I cannot, it's as if I tried to teach a fish to talk. We are simply not evolved enough to understand these kind of experiences, however we have the privilege to welcome her in our conciousness.

Later on she explained that the reason why I don't find my brew disgusting is because I dedicated myself to the process and decided to treat her with respect. If I would like to share her with others I have to ask them to brew the drink on their own. I asked why am I not purging and she told me that she will stay with me for a while and that my time will come later.

After this I asked if I can change the music to a different style and she agreed and explained that the life is about having fun in the first place. After that she said that it is enough for me tonight we said goodbye, I thanked for treating me so nicely on my first journey.

I cannot even articulate the learning I have received - I still need to absorb it as it only happened last night so apologies for rambling but I hope you understand why I wanted to go so much into detail of my preparation process. I cannot stress enough how much your first session with Mother should be taken with respect and with proper preparation. I was immensely rewarded for this.

Overall, I see it as if Mother Ayahuasca welcomed me and gave me an introduction on how to work with her in my further sessions and also when it comes to sharing this experience with others. The demonstration was just surreal and overwhelming.

After that I went for a toilet and saw my forehead pumping and with red flakes all over it. Could literally feel the power of my brain, just like a processor of a PC heats up when it's on full throttle.

For my next brews I will slowly try to increase the amount of Chaliponga, we will see how it goes.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Valmar
#2 Posted : 7/9/2016 9:50:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report, matko933! Smile
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

smoothmonkey
#3 Posted : 7/9/2016 5:13:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow thank you so much for sharing!

Quote:
Originally I meant to undergo this session with a sitter but eventually I did not, the Mother explained to me that this was her intention because she wanted to have more intimate session with me. She also explained that some things are not to be shared, some learnings are for me only.

However, later on she described that her knowledge is to be shared, but I have to be careful how I articulate it to others. I asked if I can share my brew with others and she explained that this is not right. The approach is important and she seemed unhappy that these days this medicine is taken with less and less respect and asked me to encourage others to treat her properly. Only with willingness to listen and respect we will be able to benefit from our sessions. She told me that each of her students should undergo the same process as I did and brew Ayahuasca on their own. I asked how can I express my experience to others and her answer I found actually quite funny - She told me I cannot, it's as if I tried to teach a fish to talk. We are simply not evolved enough to understand these kind of experiences, however we have the privilege to welcome her in our conciousness.

Later on she explained that the reason why I don't find my brew disgusting is because I dedicated myself to the process and decided to treat her with respect. If I would like to share her with others I have to ask them to brew the drink on their own. I asked why am I not purging and she told me that she will stay with me for a while and that my time will come later.

This part really captured my interest as I have often contemplated brewing myself and having a session alone, but have been hesitant. You have inspired me to further explore the idea. I think you articulated her teaching clearly Smile These are things that need to be said and need to be understood. Respect and preparation are the most important aspects of ceremonies of all sorts and the rewards can be astounding.

Much appreciation for your post, safe travels Smile

-SM
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

brilliantlydim
#4 Posted : 7/9/2016 10:31:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing. As someone who has also been considering brewing their own, this story is encouraging.

Imonthemoon
#5 Posted : 7/13/2016 5:08:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your careful preparation and respect for the experience really paid off. This is the key to usage. Respect the power of everything you consume.

Well written and a good reminder to apply care. Too often this message is stressed after bad experiences. It's good to note a positive result. Thanks for sharing!
Arts task is to save the soul of mankind, and that anything less is a dithering while Rome burns. If the artist cannot find the way, then the way cannot be found. mckenna