We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Live & Private Streamfeed of the Amazon Basin Options

Cognitive Heart
#1 Posted : 5/2/2016 4:03:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In case you're distanced from the lungs of the planet; I'd like to take this opportunity to share with you all a special, live, beta microphone stream straight from the heart of the Amazonian jungle. Located within the area of Parà, Brazil, this is a private stream available for Rainforest Connection supporters/contributors and is mounted within the Tembé Indigenous territory. All feeds from morning, nightfall, midnight and live feeds(LT:military time) are available.
Code:

Enhance your entheogenic experiences, meditate, or simply listen along with the lush and beauty that is the Amazon rainforest. I feel you'll all appreciate this feed as a nurturing resource. Also, be sure to check out Rainforest Connection on the web for moar information regarding their activity.

Happi listening!

https://beta-player.rfcx.org/
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

RhythmSpring
#2 Posted : 5/2/2016 9:18:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's thundering
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

hortwizard
#3 Posted : 5/3/2016 1:00:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So cool! My dog loves it too!

Cognitive Heart
#4 Posted : 5/3/2016 2:43:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin Thumbs up

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

brilliantlydim
#5 Posted : 5/18/2016 10:20:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very neat. Sounds like a lot is going on right now.

Cognitive Heart
#6 Posted : 8/12/2016 9:38:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bump. Smile

New livestream area of Guayaquil, Ecuador is now up and running.

Another
#7 Posted : 8/19/2016 9:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! This would also do very well for music sampling material!
Wonderful!!
Don't believe everything you think.

#8 Posted : 8/19/2016 1:26:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

This is awesome. Sitting there with some good speakers or headphones is heavenly. The diversity of sounds is pretty intense, listening to all the different sounds, I couldn't imagine being there hearing all that. Smile

Cognitive Heart
#9 Posted : 8/20/2016 1:53:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's great to see others benefiting from this connection. Pleased Generating a pleasant back-round environment for me, currently. The diversity of space and nature - accompanying that tiny microphone, is awesomely intense. Also, glad to see no problems with the functioning! Some improvements were made in clearing up the overall sound quality.

Cognitive Heart
#10 Posted : 1/21/2017 10:18:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bump. Smile

Recently added streams are Jaguar Road within Cerro Blanco, and Alto Mayo, Macaw area. Also, some flycatcher streams! Much moar streams to come!

Cognitive Heart
#11 Posted : 9/24/2020 9:05:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thread bump. Very happy

Listen to the new and remote acoustic installation out in the Chocó rainforest. This is a real-time feed! No code required, just hit play.

https://stream.rfcx.org/?guid=57f626d06d08

null24
#12 Posted : 9/24/2020 11:18:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Whoa. Thanks, didn't see this on any of the other bumps...

Like really, thanks. This is the much needed acoustic fill i didn't know i required to occupy the space I'm creating in!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Cognitive Heart
#13 Posted : 9/25/2020 12:08:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Whoa. Thanks, didn't see this on any of the other bumps...

Like really, thanks. This is the much needed acoustic fill i didn't know i required to occupy the space I'm creating in!

Its unfortunate that the older versions are out of utility but those were also operating on older technology. Big grin The omni-directional space is quite abundant in raw sound, yes. Being so rich in data can help locals ward off illegal loggers and poachers in the rainforests.

I thought this would also be a good way for Nexians to relax and integrate their thoughts through a digital window. Also, by 'real-time' I mean 1-2min behind what you're actually hearing. Hats off to the climbers who got this up and running at 250ft! Funding has been relatively low for scaling the technology but there are small pockets of areas to protect and manage, too. This feed is identical to ranger's apps who use the alerts from these acoustic devices to halt perpetrators from illegal deforestation/poaching. Thumbs up