We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
This will be a blast!!! 200 mg Rue + 240 mg DMT Options

kyrolima
#1 Posted : 10/10/2009 4:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i just can't post you something positive about it.
There is nothing to report on it.

No insights. No visuals.
Just realizations about myself.

I'm a bit disappointed.

I think it has something to do with my method of ingestion!

DON'T take capsules!!!
elusive illusion

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/10/2009 4:58:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

hows it going now?
it's a sound

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/10/2009 5:01:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

and may i wish you safe traveling...240mg would be a HUUUUGE dose for SWIM
it's a sound

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 10/10/2009 5:02:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you ! The main reason why i dose so high is, I want to visit hyperspace!

120 mg is nothing strong for SWIM!

Last time i did ~120. Never tried more!
I consider this risky by myself, but i swore to myself to jump next time!
elusive illusion

memo
#5 Posted : 10/10/2009 5:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have a beautiful time! Just wondering was the dmt freebase or a salt. I see a lot of people doing pharmahuasca using freebase and they seem to have problems getting off as well as they would like to. Well, maybe this isn't the time to ask that kind of question!!! Just enjoy and have a beautiful time!!
Enjoy
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

kyrolima
#6 Posted : 10/10/2009 5:14:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

memo wrote:
Have a beautiful time! Just wondering was the dmt freebase or a salt. I see a lot of people doing pharmahuasca using freebase and they seem to have problems getting off as well as they would like to. Well, maybe this isn't the time to ask that kind of question!!! Just enjoy and have a beautiful time!!
Enjoy

Information added above!
I have DMT fumarate!
Thanks for the good wishes.
elusive illusion

Kisper
#7 Posted : 10/10/2009 6:53:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry to see it didn't work out as you hoped, hopefully you'll be able to figure out why.

A few questions. Do you know for certain if the rue extract is viable? You might try taking it by itself, you should see effects from it alone. I might also try waiting longer before taking Dimitri, so as to give the rue more time to do its work.

Those are the only things I can think of, I don't see a reason why Coke would mess with anything, though its worth trying it without.
Isn't role-playing fun?

kyrolima
#8 Posted : 10/10/2009 6:58:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm still not giving up.
I know it lets me wait!

2 hours are standart waiting time for me.
Now we are at T+150 minuites.
elusive illusion

Kisper
#9 Posted : 10/10/2009 7:00:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ah, I didn't look at the time you posted. It may happen yet, good luck
Isn't role-playing fun?

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 10/10/2009 11:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM always finds it best to take both at once...in warm water
it's a sound

WSaged
#11 Posted : 10/11/2009 7:11:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you used Gel caps, you'll be waiting for a while...

Gel Caps don't work very well, because they dissolve too slowly.
The full dose MAOI's needs to be absorbed all together, at the same time in order to inhibit the enzyme enough for DMT to become orally active.

Capsules dissolve slowly, so olny little doses of the MAOI are absorbed by the body over time, instead of the whole dose at once.
Same with the dose of DMT.

So like Jokerst said, dissolve them in a shot glass of warm water, orange juice, or something equally acid.
If you are using DMT-Freebase, warm water will not work BTW...

Don't know if your using gel-caps or not, but it is a common problem...did it myself the first 3 times & wasted a whole lot of Alks & MAOI's.Embarrased

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyrolima
#12 Posted : 10/12/2009 2:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WSaged wrote:
If you used Gel caps, you'll be waiting for a while...

Gel Caps don't work very well, because they dissolve too slowly.
The full dose MAOI's needs to be absorbed all together, at the same time in order to inhibit the enzyme enough for DMT to become orally active.

Capsules dissolve slowly, so olny little doses of the MAOI are absorbed by the body over time, instead of the whole dose at once.
Same with the dose of DMT.

So like Jokerst said, dissolve them in a shot glass of warm water, orange juice, or something equally acid.

Don't know if your using gel-caps or not, but it is a common problem...did it myself the first 3 times & wasted a whole lot of Alks & MAOI's.Embarrased

WS

Ok I will do that next time.
I wasted maybe 1 gram or so.

Please consider editing the DMT Handbook, because there are capsules shown under the Pharmahuasca section.

elusive illusion

athousandeyes
#13 Posted : 10/25/2010 6:40:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a thought that may remove negative connotation: Was it really a waste, if you learned a valuable lesson from the experience?
NowHere.

Trickster
#14 Posted : 10/25/2010 11:42:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Be careful!

350 mg of Rue + 210 mg of spice almost killed me. For 2 hrs I prayed to god to let me die and begged my sitter to kill me out of mercy.

Oral spice is very inpredictable. I did not jump right into this ridiculously high dose at once. I gradually upped it from 50 mg + 30 mg. Did not feel a thing before the last time. Even then everything was very uneventful until at +2hr I drank a glass of sparkling water. I did not touch pharma since then ( 8 month ago).

Maybe your rue extract is not good? Try eating something light at +1 - 1,5 hr. Drink some mineral water. 240 mg of spice is an awful lot. If your digestion kicks in properly, you may get more than you expected.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Apoc
#15 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:40:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The dose you are talking about is HUGE. That is, if you're talking about 200mg extracted alkaloids from syrian rue. 200mg syrian rue is too small of a dose. Typical rue dose is 3g whole rue. But 200mg dmt is a very large dose for most, and would knock a lot of people the F out.

Rivea
#16 Posted : 10/26/2010 1:27:26 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

So huge I would probably never return if I took that dose. I have drank rue/mimosa tea with an effective harmalas dose of about 100 mg and an effective dose of spice in the MHRB tea of probably 100 mg.... It took me into a very strange wild world indeed for 4 hours. I agree with Trickster... If I took 240 mg of spice with 200 mg of harmalas I would need a mercy killing.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

fraterS.O.L.
#17 Posted : 10/26/2010 2:02:34 AM

Bill Nye

^^I concur. I took 125mg with 150mg caapi/rue alks and it was a wild ride. I'll probably up the harmalas next time but I'll be damned if I ever consider that much spice. How much do you weigh? I never took over 1mg/lb as that is an incredibly intense dose
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

d3rf
#18 Posted : 10/27/2010 4:46:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

WSaged wrote:

WS

Wouldn't the mass ammounts of hcl in your gut essentially achieve the same thing as oj? just sayin

Apoc
#19 Posted : 10/27/2010 6:10:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

d3rf wrote:
Wouldn't the mass ammounts of hcl in your gut essentially achieve the same thing as oj? just sayin

One would assume so, but it doesn't work that way, at least not right away. The dmt enters your stomach as a base, and that upsets the stomach. Also, the salting reaction that takes place is also upsetting to the stomach. And for some reason, the reaction doesn't seem to happen quickly. It takes a while for the conversion, and is uncomfortable. So, it can be done, but is quite uncomfortable, and makes people feel sick, and has a delayed effect.

eclipsek20
#20 Posted : 10/27/2010 8:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is where I get my MAOI from: http://harmalashop.com/Order.html

You are not supposed to take over 200mg of this though, cause any dose over that is dangerous.

When SWIM has done pharmayahusca, I had always used 100 - 200mg Peganum Harmala extract then I would wait an hour after taking it and then take mg per lbs (I weigh 120 so I would split in half 60, then put 60mg dmt crystals in one capsule and 60mg into another), I would take first one after one hour then second one 10-15min later.

SWIM's highest dose of pharmayahusca has been this: Dose: 100mg Harmala crystals, about 300 - 400mg dmt. I have the experience here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=12939 (This was title of it: Pharmayhuasca Experience (12.19.17.5.14 7Uo 13Ix))