We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Medicine Man Options

Psilosopher?
#1 Posted : 4/30/2016 7:21:53 AM

Don't Panic

BIOASSAY:

The Medicine Man

NOTE: I do not support, endorse or condone the behaviour of Dr Octavio Rettig. This is just a narrative of some of my experiences. Please see this thread and petition for some of the allegations against Dr Octavio Rettig and Dr Gerry Sandoval. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=978151

This trip report is the culmination of four 50-60mg doses, taken one after the other, when the previous dose has begun to wear off. This was also frantically written after the whole experience.

The didgeridoo has become my go to music of choice when I trip. I'm also realising the beauty of tripping naked. The raw primalness of the didg and being naked resonates well with the spice. It is an ancient teacher. I felt connected with the earth. I felt gravity, in the sense of feeling attraction to a much larger mass of energy.

And then he appeared. Dr Octavio Rettig. (EDIT: I do not condone the behaviour of Dr Rettig, with many incidences of malpractice under his care. This is purely a anecdote with a being who looked like him. In fact, i sort of detest the fact that i saw a likeness of him during the trip. For the sake of the trip report, i will keep everything as it was originally written.)

For those who don't know him, he has been called the Hallucinogenic Toad Prophet. He travels all over Mexico, healing people's drug addictions with 5-Meo-DMT. For these 4 trips, he was my teacher, my guru, my master.

He told me to respect the earth, and more importantly, to learn from it. The earth is our ancestor. He took my hands in his and placed them on the red barren earth (I was back in the Great Sandy Desert). He told me to sense. Everything. From the vibrations, to the texture, to the temperature. "Everything has a presence. Feel your surroundings." I did. I closed my eyes and my hands started to sense. They hovered about 1 cm away from physical objects. I started with my body. I could sense it. Then they moved to my mattress. I could sense it. Then the walls. I could sense it. I would periodically touch the object, to make sure my hands aren't just hovering over nothing.

I opened my eyes. He was watching the whole time. His face was smeared with ash and mud. His eyes were bloodshot, like he was high as a kite. The lesson was over.

Took the next hit. There I was back with Dr Oc, about to take my next lesson. The first lesson was sensing energy. This lesson was focusing it. He conjured up a wooden bowl filled with red sand. He said that I must inject energy into it. He gave me a demonstration. The sand spiked, like a ferrofluid in a magnetic field.

"Energy is matter. Matter is energy."

I gave it a shot. I couldn't do it. He encouraged me to keep trying. So I did. I think I spent about 5000 years practicing. Finally, I could do it. I got to the point where it looked like I was waterbending, but with sand.

The lesson was over.

Took the next hit. Back again with Dr Oc. The third lesson was to forcefully expel energy. He gave me a demonstration. He smacked the ground with his hand. The sand rippled, like a drop of water hitting a still pool.

"Learn from the land and the ancestors. Then apply it." So I did. I failed miserably. I kept on going for another inconceivable amount of time until I could do it. I finally could. I got to the point where I could shatter Uluru sized boulders, just by placing my hand on it. The lesson was over.

Took the final hit. This time Dr Oc was waiting for me with a dead human at his feet. My task was to reanimate it. Breathe life into it.

"Life is energy. Energy is life."

This was the hardest test. I first tried to resuscitate the corpse using CPR. Nothing happened. Dr Oc laughed. I realised that I had to use what I learned in my previous 3 lessons. I kept trying to force energy within the empty shell. I don't know when, I don't know how, but it happened. The corpse, now a living human, opened its eyes and mouth. Thick smoke was billowing out of it, enveloping everything. I couldn't see a single thing. Then I saw the vision. DMT is THE medicine.

I saw the world filled with corpses. I saw myself running with a vial in my hand, filled with DMT. I was running from the desert to a nearby city, that was swarming with flies. The dead. There were numerous other people too, running beside me. Everyone had DMT in their hand. It was you guys. The Nexians. Running to awake the world, to restore life to the dead. To restore energy. We are merely the messengers. The true healer is DMT.

Slowly all the corpses started to wake. The world was reaching a new age of modern enlightenment.

Then the smoke cleared.

Dr Oc said to me, "You are medicine man now." The lesson was over.

I came back to earth really hard. I was gasping from the intensity. My hands were pulsating with energy and life. When I went to take a piss, I saw my face in the mirror. My forehead was bulging with veins. It was not normal. It was like Goku or Vegeta going Super Saiyan, but even more veins than that.

Damian Marley once asked, "Are we born not knowing, or knowing all?"

I think we're born knowing all. Only that knowledge is locked. The act of learning unlocks that knowledge. Socrates never thought of himself as a teacher. He said knowledge is infinite, and all he does is help people bring it out within the person. He compares himself to a midwife rather than a teacher.

Dr Oc was a midwife, bringing out the knowledge within me. I don't know how I can apply that knowledge in the real world, but I'll give it a shot.

I've also noticed something about the nature of my trips. They're bipolar. Either really bizarre with a tsunami of nonsensical sensory information. Or they're completely sapient, with powerful messages and motifs. These trips have a very linear progression, like a narrative. I don't know what determines the type of trip, but I'm grateful to have them.

So my trips are one of these two gifs.

OR

Oh yeah, at some point in the whole trip, I played my head like the bongos. It also turned into a cauldron, and I was stirring my brain soup with my bare hands. So yeah, that happened.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Valmar
#2 Posted : 4/30/2016 9:49:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A very curious and inspiring set of reports, Bodhisativa!

Deeply enjoyed the reading. Thank you! Smile
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 4/30/2016 10:50:13 AM

Come what may

Absolutely entertaining to read! I was consumed reading that! Great story and post!

Big grin
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 4/30/2016 12:32:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisativa wrote:
BIOASSAY:

The Medicine Man

This trip report is the culmination of four 50-60mg doses, taken one after the other, when the previous dose has begun to wear off. This was also frantically written after the whole experience.

The didgeridoo has become my go to music of choice when I trip. I'm also realising the beauty of tripping naked. The raw primalness of the didg and being naked resonates well with the spice. It is an ancient teacher. I felt connected with the earth. I felt gravity, in the sense of feeling attraction to a much larger mass of energy.

And then he appeared. Dr Octavio Rettig.

For those who don't know him, he has been called the Hallucinogenic Toad Prophet. He travels all over Mexico, healing people's drug addictions with 5-Meo-DMT. For these 4 trips, he was my teacher, my guru, my master.

He told me to respect the earth, and more importantly, to learn from it. The earth is our ancestor. He took my hands in his and placed them on the red barren earth (I was back in the Great Sandy Desert). He told me to sense. Everything. From the vibrations, to the texture, to the temperature. "Everything has a presence. Feel your surroundings." I did. I closed my eyes and my hands started to sense. They hovered about 1 cm away from physical objects. I started with my body. I could sense it. Then they moved to my mattress. I could sense it. Then the walls. I could sense it. I would periodically touch the object, to make sure my hands aren't just hovering over nothing.

I opened my eyes. He was watching the whole time. His face was smeared with ash and mud. His eyes were bloodshot, like he was high as a kite. The lesson was over.

Took the next hit. There I was back with Dr Oc, about to take my next lesson. The first lesson was sensing energy. This lesson was focusing it. He conjured up a wooden bowl filled with red sand. He said that I must inject energy into it. He gave me a demonstration. The sand spiked, like a ferrofluid in a magnetic field.

"Energy is matter. Matter is energy."

I gave it a shot. I couldn't do it. He encouraged me to keep trying. So I did. I think I spent about 5000 years practicing. Finally, I could do it. I got to the point where it looked like I was waterbending, but with sand.

The lesson was over.

Took the next hit. Back again with Dr Oc. The third lesson was to forcefully expel energy. He gave me a demonstration. He smacked the ground with his hand. The sand rippled, like a drop of water hitting a still pool.

"Learn from the land and the ancestors. Then apply it." So I did. I failed miserably. I kept on going for another inconceivable amount of time until I could do it. I finally could. I got to the point where I could shatter Uluru sized boulders, just by placing my hand on it. The lesson was over.

Took the final hit. This time Dr Oc was waiting for me with a dead human at his feet. My task was to reanimate it. Breathe life into it.

"Life is energy. Energy is life."

This was the hardest test. I first tried to resuscitate the corpse using CPR. Nothing happened. Dr Oc laughed. I realised that I had to use what I learned in my previous 3 lessons. I kept trying to force energy within the empty shell. I don't know when, I don't know how, but it happened. The corpse, now a living human, opened its eyes and mouth. Thick smoke was billowing out of it, enveloping everything. I couldn't see a single thing. Then I saw the vision. DMT is THE medicine.

I saw the world filled with corpses. I saw myself running with a vial in my hand, filled with DMT. I was running from the desert to a nearby city, that was swarming with flies. The dead. There were numerous other people too, running beside me. Everyone had DMT in their hand. It was you guys. The Nexians. Running to awake the world, to restore life to the dead. To restore energy. We are merely the messengers. The true healer is DMT.

Slowly all the corpses started to wake. The world was reaching a new age of modern enlightenment.

Then the smoke cleared.

Dr Oc said to me, "You are medicine man now." The lesson was over.

I came back to earth really hard. I was gasping from the intensity. My hands were pulsating with energy and life. When I went to take a piss, I saw my face in the mirror. My forehead was bulging with veins. It was not normal. It was like Goku or Vegeta going Super Saiyan, but even more veins than that.

Damian Marley once asked, "Are we born not knowing, or knowing all?"

I think we're born knowing all. Only that knowledge is locked. The act of learning unlocks that knowledge. Socrates never thought of himself as a teacher. He said knowledge is infinite, and all he does is help people bring it out within the person. He compares himself to a midwife rather than a teacher.

Dr Oc was a midwife, bringing out the knowledge within me. I don't know how I can apply that knowledge in the real world, but I'll give it a shot.

I've also noticed something about the nature of my trips. They're bipolar. Either really bizarre with a tsunami of nonsensical sensory information. Or they're completely sapient, with powerful messages and motifs. These trips have a very linear progression, like a narrative. I don't know what determines the type of trip, but I'm grateful to have them.

So my trips are one of these two gifs.

OR

Oh yeah, at some point in the whole trip, I played my head like the bongos. It also turned into a cauldron, and I was stirring my brain soup with my bare hands. So yeah, that happened.

This is amazing...

I mean its great psychoactive reporting, but I also had not heard of this "toad man" which was my particular interest here...

Thanks,

-eg

Psilosopher?
#5 Posted : 4/30/2016 3:57:42 PM

Don't Panic

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
This is amazing...

I mean its great psychoactive reporting, but I also had not heard of this "toad man" which was my particular interest here...

Thanks,

-eg

I was kinda shocked to see him. I guess one of the lessons of this trip is to seek the Toad.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

entheogenic-gnosis
#6 Posted : 4/30/2016 4:26:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisativa wrote:
This is amazing...

Thanks,

-eg

I was kinda shocked to see him. I guess one of the lessons of this trip is to seek the Toad.

This was the first I had heard of him.

I also heard that some iboga centers offer 5-meo-DMT after the iboga treatment, for anti-addictive reasons. so when I heard this man was treating addicts it automatically caught my eye.

Thank you again,

-eg

Psilosopher?
#7 Posted : 5/1/2016 4:10:34 AM

Don't Panic

So while I was sleeping, I could sense my environment. It is incredibly bizarre, and indescribable. But I could. I don't think it's permanent.

entheogenic-gnosis
#8 Posted : 5/1/2016 10:55:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisativa wrote:
So while I was sleeping, I could sense my environment. It is incredibly bizarre, and indescribable. But I could. I don't think it's permanent.

Could something indestructible also be impermanent?

-eg

Psilosopher?
#9 Posted : 5/1/2016 1:09:50 PM

Don't Panic

Bodhisativa wrote:

Could something indestructible also be impermanent?

-eg

Everything is impermanent. Our minds conceive everything. Everything centres on the I. Without our brains, nothing would matter. If my brain vanished right before I was punched in the face, would it matter? The brain processes what our senses tell it. The Doors of Perception. The inner world, is indestructible AND impermanent. It's not there, but it's also there.

spacexplorer
#10 Posted : 5/11/2016 10:17:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice, does this energy bending transfer over to this reality in any way? Smile

Psilosopher?
#11 Posted : 5/12/2016 4:41:04 AM

Don't Panic

spacexplorer wrote:
Very nice, does this energy bending transfer over to this reality in any way? Smile

Not that I'm aware of. The takeaway from this trip is this: Energy is matter. Matter is energy. Life is energy. Energy is life. So, is matter life? Does life matter?

spacexplorer
#12 Posted : 5/12/2016 8:18:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisativa wrote:
spacexplorer wrote:

Not that I'm aware of. The takeaway from this trip is this: Energy is matter. Matter is energy. Life is energy. Energy is life. So, is matter life? Does life matter?

Yes if life is energy and energy is matter life is matter

Also this thing about all your veins bulging...why do you think that happened, did you have a headache?

Psilosopher?
#13 Posted : 5/12/2016 9:49:53 AM

Don't Panic

spacexplorer wrote:
Bodhisativa wrote:
spacexplorer wrote:

Yes if life is energy and energy is matter life is matter

Also this thing about all your veins bulging...why do you think that happened, did you have a headache?

Probably because of the intensity of my mental focus. I had no headache afterward. I've had very small headaches from other trips.

matko933
#14 Posted : 5/15/2016 9:48:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisativa wrote:
spacexplorer wrote:

Probably because of the intensity of my mental focus. I had no headache afterward. I've had very small headaches from other trips.

This is exactly what happened to me during my Ayahuasca experience recently. It felt like my brain had a lot learning to process during my session. I will write a report on it.