We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Australian Ayahuasca and Kava Law Reviews - TGA Proposals Options

SpathiEluder
#1 Posted : 4/27/2016 1:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Skippys,

Please take a look at this (I hope it hasnt been posted before), but now could be the very time to make some noise about our current laws.

Australia Govt Therapeutic Goods Administration

If it is as it appears, please discuss and consider spreading the word, I don't think there is much time left.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Valmar
#2 Posted : 4/27/2016 5:11:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This isn't as bad as it seems.

It appears to be mostly a minor relaxing of Australia's current harsh-as-f**k laws. I'm not sure what 2,4-DINITROPHENOL is, though.
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Curb
#3 Posted : 4/27/2016 8:04:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is fracking amazing. id like to make an anonymous contribution somehow
"you know, there are many people in the country today... who, through no fault of their own: are sane. some of them were born sane, some of them became sane later in their lives. it is up to people like you and me (who are out of our tiny little minds) to try and help these people overcome their sanity" -Monty Python

"I have reasoned and i have logicked and mentally discovered with my mindthoughts that this world (the one we live in) is created by people. people are making this happen." - Unpopular Youtuber

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 4/29/2016 3:37:47 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Valmar wrote:
[...] I'm not sure what 2,4-DINITROPHENOL is, though.

This is used as a 'fat burner', decoupling oxidative phosphorylation in the mitochondria. Some body builders have been using it but it's basically a poison that can kill through producing malignant hyperthermia - it burns you up. Not very clever.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Lichen
#5 Posted : 4/30/2016 10:17:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aussies may want to take a look at Torsten's say on the matter:

http://www.shaman-austra...to-the-poisons-standard/
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

SpathiEluder
#6 Posted : 5/2/2016 2:20:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually, yes I agree. I brushed over it before and didnt see that "religious" purposes rubbish.

But honestly, its not something you want to become legal, it will jeopardize the sacrament of the medicine. Still a very strange thing to see appear.