We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Nicknames for DMT Options

zknarc
#21 Posted : 4/19/2016 6:11:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As a Dune fan I like 'Melange'

The Navigators of the Spacing Guild depend upon melange for the heightened awareness and the prescient ability to see safe paths through space-time

Some undergo 'the spice trance' to enhance prescient visions

Water of Life, a substance related to melange, is used for the "spice agony," a ritual performed in different ways by the Fremen and the Bene Gesserit. It involves an "illuminating poison" used to elevate consciousness and unlock genetic memory. Bene Gesserit survivors of the deadly ordeal are then known as Reverend Mothers.
“The future remains uncertain and so it should, for it is the canvas upon which we paint our desires. Thus always the human condition faces a beautifully empty canvas. We possess only this moment in which to dedicate ourselves continuously to the sacred presence which we share and create.”

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

LSDvibes
#22 Posted : 4/20/2016 12:35:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Di-special-tryptamine Big grin
DiMaTeo- only consonants are DMT!

Happy Bicycle Day, everyone!

UgraKarma
#23 Posted : 4/20/2016 12:45:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Elf's spice (although a bit fantastic,) is one of the few that doesn't offend my sensibilities
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

JDSalinger
#24 Posted : 4/20/2016 12:23:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimmi. But that is real Aussie slang, like 'trackies' or 'sunnies'.
“Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them—if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry.” J.D. Salinger.

Grizzly Adams
#25 Posted : 4/21/2016 3:59:11 AM

Novice Apprentice of ENTHEON Wizardry

3rdI wrote:
MAGIC

^^^^^^^^^^^
That's my favorite.
Sometimes a simple analogy is all you need to make things crystal clear. Smile - Akasha224

acacian
#26 Posted : 4/21/2016 8:23:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JDSalinger wrote:
Dimmi. But that is real Aussie slang, like 'trackies' or 'sunnies'.

yeah i hear that one a lot in aus too

i quite like holy smoke Laughing

entheogenic-gnosis
#27 Posted : 4/21/2016 12:03:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
I hate slang terms...

I prefer dimethyltryptamine or simply DMT.

"Business man's lunch" was an old name for DMT that I thought was entertaining...

I don't want to encourage the use of slang nomenclature, I actually want to encourage others to abandon this practice, and to use proper chemical nomenclature in every case.

-eg

Yo dawg I heard ya gots dat 1,4 trimethoxy-benzeldahyde monohydrate on deck Laughing

Ha. Pretty funny.

But honestly, that's the behaviour I would encourage. They should use correct nomenclature...

Has anybody said "dimitri" yet? ...or "demie"

Except:

1,4-TRIMETHOXY? The "tri" indicates that there would be three methoxy substitutions, yet you only listed two positions (1 and 4)...

Besides, benzaldehyde itself is not psychoactive, it's used to add almond flavor to foods...Benzaldehyde compounds are used commonly in organic synthesis.

In the context you were referring to "substituted Benzaldehydes" are precursors to psychedelic phenethylamines, and not the actual compounds being ingested.

...even if your a drug dealer, or you commonly use slang terms, is "DMT" really that hard? It's three letters...I can understand trying to be discreet, and I know that's where a good deal of this slang comes from, however most people don't even know what "DMT" is, and I guarantee if you say "dimethyltryptamine" very few people will know what you are talking about...

I can understand finding fun names amongst groups of friends, like "spice" on the nexus doesn't bother me all that much...

...but in general I just feel it leads to confusion, and it helps cement the "illegal drug" status of a compound when the authorities have a long list of goofy street names, confirming in their eyes widespread illicit use and youth use, as well as the need to be scheduled.

Most these media stories can barley get their facts straight on the DMT itself, all this slang just further complicates the situation and causes un-necessary confusion...

I'm not saying anything against those who use slang terms, I just won't encourage it...

I hate the term "deemz"...and "noob"...if your new that's fine, but I hate that term.

-eg

Psilosopher?
#28 Posted : 4/21/2016 12:20:03 PM

Don't Panic

I just call it sacred medicine.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

entheogenic-gnosis
#29 Posted : 4/21/2016 1:28:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I actually like finding acronyms for the letters D, M , and T though...

Divine mental transformation

Drinking magic tea

Divine moments (of) truth

Etc...

-eg

concombres
#30 Posted : 4/21/2016 3:00:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
I hate slang terms...

"Business man's lunch" was an old name for DMT that I thought was entertaining...

I don't want to encourage the use of slang nomenclature, I actually want to encourage others to abandon this practice, and to use proper chemical nomenclature in every case.

-eg

Yo dawg I heard ya gots dat 1,4 trimethoxy-benzeldahyde monohydrate on deck Laughing

Ha. Pretty funny.

But honestly, that's the behaviour I would encourage. They should use correct nomenclature...

Except:

1,4-TRIMETHOXY? The "tri" indicates that there would be three methoxy substitutions, yet you only listed two positions (1 and 4)...

Besides, benzaldehyde itself is not psychoactive, it's used to add almond flavor to foods...Benzaldehyde compounds are used commonly in organic synthesis.

In the context you were referring to "substituted Benzaldehydes" are precursors to psychedelic phenethylamines, and not the actual compounds being ingested.

...even if your a drug dealer, or you commonly use slang terms, is "DMT" really that hard? It's three letters...I can understand trying to be discreet, and I know that's where a good deal of this slang comes from, however most people don't even know what "DMT" is, and I guarantee if you say "dimethyltryptamine" very few people will know what you are talking about...

I can understand finding fun names amongst groups of friends, like "spice" on the nexus doesn't bother me all that much...

...but in general I just feel it leads to confusion, and it helps cement the "illegal drug" status of a compound when the authorities have a long list of goofy street names, confirming in their eyes widespread illicit use and youth use, as well as the need to be scheduled.

Most these media stories can barley get their facts straight on the DMT itself, all this slang just further complicates the situation and causes un-necessary confusion...

I'm not saying anything against those who use slang terms, I just won't encourage it...

I hate the term "deemz"...and "noob"...if your new that's fine, but I hate that term.

-eg

Laughing i`m not quite that well versed in chemical nomenclature. I was laughing thinking about the average "street" charecter using chemical nomenclature while otherwise speaking entirely in slang terms.

Personally i do not use slang terms & find it a little hard to follow sometimes. It's now evolved to the point they have began using slang terms to reference other slang terms. Or at least it seems that way where I live.

entheogenic-gnosis
#31 Posted : 4/22/2016 2:56:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
concombres wrote:
I hate slang terms...

-eg

Ha. Pretty funny.

Except:

-eg

Laughing i`m not quite that well versed in chemical nomenclature. I was laughing thinking about the average "street" charecter using chemical nomenclature while otherwise speaking entirely in slang terms.

Personally i do not use slang terms & find it a little hard to follow sometimes. It's now evolved to the point they have began using slang terms to reference other slang terms. Or at least it seems that way where I live.

Yeah i thought it would be funny as well to hear drug dealer types throw in proper chemical nomenclature to their Ebonics...

Though that is the behavior I encourage.

Again, nothing against people who use slang terms, I just think they are more detrimental than anything...

-eg

soulfood
#32 Posted : 4/22/2016 5:10:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

See I wouldn't recommend that as per the use of 'spice' as a brand label for smoking mixtures laced with synthetic cannabinoids. I know it was termed for DMT before the product came out all those years ago, but it definitely leaves room for a mixup. Plus those synthetics are gross Sad

brilliantlydim
#33 Posted : 4/22/2016 5:39:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...even if you're a drug dealer, or you commonly use slang terms, is "DMT" really that hard? It's three letters...

Godsmacker
#34 Posted : 4/22/2016 8:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Da Magick Touch

Divine Moments of Terror

Don't Make This

Do Make This

Don't Misunderstand This

Don't Mistake This

Divine Magic Tricks

Desire Meets Terror

Desire Meets Truth

Dear Mother of Thor...

Deemsterz

Deemsters

Deemscartes

Deemz

DeeMeaTree

Cream of the Forbidden Fruit

'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

obliguhl
#35 Posted : 4/22/2016 9:33:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rainer...or Reinhold. Perhaps Siegfried. Def. not Detlev.

universecannon
#36 Posted : 4/22/2016 9:59:38 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

the dimethyl

Dennis McKenna Terence

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

marz
#37 Posted : 4/23/2016 12:05:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jesus hair lice
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Cognitive Heart
#38 Posted : 4/23/2016 12:42:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Overseer of Gaia (OG)
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

rOm
#39 Posted : 4/23/2016 10:50:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
Leithen wrote:

Pocket Full of Sunshine

could be, but this song refers more to smack AKAIG lol
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

entheogenic-gnosis
#40 Posted : 4/23/2016 11:55:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ehud wrote:

...even if you're a drug dealer, or you commonly use slang terms, is "DMT" really that hard? It's three letters...

Quick posts on a mobile device, I'm not all that concerned with spelling, I try to make my posts presentable, but they are not perfect, most the time the goal is just to get the idea out and in text before it's forgotten.

-eg

PREV123NEXT