We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The cactus stork just dropped by... Options

null24
#1 Posted : 3/26/2016 2:32:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

OK, so this is how these things work. Good and weird. A friend and I are sitting around trying to get rue tea to work for the second time and were lamenting the possibility of having bunk seeds.

We were in the act of talking about a friend that neither one of us in seein for a while when I receive a text from her saying she had something cool and I asked her to bring it by.

40 pounds of San Pedro.

I've been wanting to work with this for a long time, and have never had the opportunity to do so.

I just finished an extraction on Acacia, but haven't found it within me to smoke any of it. I just don't think that's where my head is at right now, and I want something more gentle. I think this is the perfect answer that the universe gave me to my question that I didn't even know I was asking.

I don't know how old it is, but apparently it was grown in LA and is not as potent as the Peruvian varieties and there is some black mold looking substance on some of the cut ends. They all look pretty good though. I've got my research cut out for me here.

Ah, the Cactus Stork! Now, the rue tea is done, let y'all know if it works...

null24 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,659kb) downloaded 82 time(s).
image.jpg (1,760kb) downloaded 79 time(s).
image.jpg (1,859kb) downloaded 79 time(s).
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 3/26/2016 2:39:06 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Nice! I love me some cactus, that is for sure! Unfortunately, I only have about 20g dried stars that I somehow forgot to put in my last extraction a few months ago! Anyway, enjoy the spikey goodness!

Very happy
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Continuum
#3 Posted : 3/26/2016 1:12:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woo hoo!! It looks like it's probably the T. Pachanoi PC clone, which takes a bit more to get effect but has a really pleasant trip. Get some second opinions on the clone type, and if it is PC, about 3 feet per dose is a good benchmark.

You're going to love the trich mescaline experience! Love
Forge a Path with Heart <3

Gone-and-Back
#4 Posted : 3/26/2016 1:17:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, that's a nice amount of cacti to have fall into your lap like that. I can't wait til the end of this season when my garden should have enough for me to try out a light brew finally. Only ever extracted before.

That cut end that has the black spots doesn't look that bad. I had a few cuttings that were way worse then that, all you have to do is cut off the very end and let it heal again properly. Or just cut it off when you do the extraction.

Let us know how it turns out! Don't forget to save at least one of those little guys to replant and grow into many more fantastic cacti and future journeys!
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

wearepeople
#5 Posted : 3/26/2016 2:58:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

another interesting thing to try with the PC clone is to have about 6" of it then go on a day long hike. Somehow, in my opinion, it boosts vigor in long periods of exercise.
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +