We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enhanced Caapi Leaf Predosing? Options

eastlancsguy
#1 Posted : 3/16/2016 10:25:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Just after a bit of advice really...

I've made some enhanced Caapi leaf (10x and 20x) using an IPA soak / evap onto leaf. At some point I'll make this into Changa, but before I do that I was thinking of trying to smoke a bit of the Caapi leaf before vaping some DMT to test the potency and what not.

I was thinking that (given how it's normally smoked in Changa) only a very small amount would be required - maybe 100mgs or so - to get the MAOI action going. Does this sound about right?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
ELG

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Säure
#2 Posted : 3/19/2016 11:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO it sounds good. I have tried smoking plain leaf before smoalking some changa, and it is ok, so maybe you are right if you weight the enhanced leaf,and if you feel it's not enough, have more the next time. Better to be safe than sorry!
Säure is the main character of a story that somebody has invented, and everything he says is part of that story, which does not refer to any real-life event, experience or activity. Any thing that may seem real is purely a coincidence.

eastlancsguy
#3 Posted : 3/21/2016 2:12:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Säure wrote:
IMO it sounds good. I have tried smoking plain leaf before smoalking some changa, and it is ok, so maybe you are right if you weight the enhanced leaf,and if you feel it's not enough, have more the next time. Better to be safe than sorry!

Thanks Saure, I'm going to give it a whirl when I get some time. Was supposed to be this weekend but didn't happen. Fingers crossed it won't be too long before I get some time :-)

eastlancsguy
#4 Posted : 5/31/2016 12:52:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Just wanted to come back on this thread to report what happened.

I tried smoking the enhanced Caapi leaf before smoking some DMT enhanced herb. It definitely worked - there was some MAOI interaction that slowed down the come up of small amounts of DMT and also lengthened the experience a little.

However, I had to smoke a 2 / 3 bowls of the enhanced Caapi leaf before this started to happen, and the effects were quite small. The taste of the enhanced Caapi leaf was also a bit rough.

I'm going to forgo this method and try the Changa (with extracted Rue alks) method. My first proper batch of Changa is currently curing, hope to bioassay this weekend :-)