We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sinus rinsing with physiologic harmala water Options

Jees
#1 Posted : 3/13/2016 12:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You make your own physiologic water of course.

In recovering from some cold and doing sinus rinses with PW, then decided to add some rueHCL harmalas to the water and see what happens.
It was like 20 ml P-water + estimated 30 mg ruehcl, for 2 x a 10 ml syringe since there are 2 nostrils. Most of that yellow water get flushed out and that should be. There was a little sting in the nose that does not happen with PW alone. But that feeling is only initially and during the slooowly flushing it disappears already. We blow the nose gently empty afterwards.

BTW: often people rinse nose sinuses head vertically: no good. You better tilt head so your ears are in a vertical line and flush in on the top nose hole.

^^^ Amateurs !

^^^ Thats more like it, you have to fill the cavities.

One can feel the acceptance of the harmalas there (more than rapee LOL), and a cute familiar vibe follows.
For now, I consider this a fast harmala administration, no burning-inhaling-teasinglungs, and more less-ashish than rectal. I've not sublingual FB rue so far, cant compare.
Downside: the amount absorbed is a bit restricted, maybe upping the concentration works, we'll see. But I think by feeling the vibe that it is more than enough for streamlining a vape to follow after 15 - 30 mins. Trials will show.....

Rolling eyes
All remarks welcome.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.