We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
UK Shroomers Options

Infundibulum
#21 Posted : 10/8/2009 12:22:25 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Awrite, any mair "bawbag" callin and am gonnae ram ma fit up some ring!

Very happy

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

geeg30
#22 Posted : 10/8/2009 1:49:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim's found nearly 1000 over the past month where he lives (SW Scotland) although he had to find a nice new spot as all the usual fields are empty due to horse infestation. Swim finds the best fields to be sheep or cow infested, horse's are nasty big bastards when it comes to shrooms. He even went for a wee walk and found 30 in about 5 mins a few days ago.

The shroom gods are still smiling.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

ibeing897
#23 Posted : 10/8/2009 2:24:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nw has loads
all posts are fictional

Infinite I
#24 Posted : 10/8/2009 5:58:39 PM

JC

shoe wrote:
Infinite I wrote:
Same here soulman, last week in october, swims had them in the middle of november before after frost, this whole myth that omg the frost is out their all surely dead is rubbish, so eh ill ignore your friendly advice shoe and ill still go hunting, Im in Glasgow and theres no frost Confused

Are you gonna stop being a bawbag to me and start reading what I actually said?
I.E -> That I have heard they PERSIST into the frost, so don't loose hope

How am I being a bawbag? As I said in the other thread you were crying in you are the most negative poster ive come across on this site and your previous post in this thread proved yet again who the true bawbag is, you just seem arrogant unhelpful and sanctimonious to me and it shows in your posts that you have been putting up for nigh on two years here and the aya forums, and your still, you guessed it a bawbag.

soulfood
#25 Posted : 10/8/2009 7:21:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Chill pills all round yeah?

soulman
#26 Posted : 10/8/2009 7:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Innit. This is not the way of the peacefull warrior is it.
Lets love each other and hunt for shrroms.
Im so excited about this weekend
You have to go within or you go without

supernatural
#27 Posted : 10/9/2009 12:19:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrrooooomss baby! missing my paddock of c.cyanescens which didn't grow at all this year (except maybe when i wasn't looking!) gotta thank those hawaiian surfers who brought em over here to east coast australia in the 60's Smile May your hunting prove bountiful guys!

soulman
#28 Posted : 10/12/2009 10:08:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Still nothing!!!!
Spent all of Saturday hunting the usual haunts, plus some others. There were sheep, cows, horses but no shrooms man.
I think its still to dry.
Last season swim found loads of shrooms. Not just magic ones, but varoius other spieces. But this weekend, Swim didnt even find one type of mushroom.
Come on rains gods. Sprinkle your heavanly moisture upon us!!!

soulfood
#29 Posted : 10/12/2009 1:40:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I was thinking exactly that! I haven't even seen any of the dirty brown ones that usually grow in my back garden. It seems every time it rains on a night the sun comes right up in the morning and dries everything up pretty damn good.

There's a nice nature reserve near me built all around a horse field full of horses and there's nothing there at all.

sad times. But one must not give up Smile

soulman
#30 Posted : 10/22/2009 3:34:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last weekend i had went again : )
I couldnt devote my whole day to it as i had something planned later. Again i went to the usual places, but it still looked too dry. My eye was drawn to the field on the a hill, whos grass was alot greener and more lush looking. I beelined to the field.
Straight away i began to see mushrooms (not libs) so knew i was on the right path.
Anyway, about 2hrs of hunting yielded 15g (Fresh) of libs.
Really wanted to eat them that day but had to drive up to an aya ceremony that day, so left em in my room to air dry.
They now weigh just under 2.5g.
Whos good with shroom doses?
Im thinking this aint gonna be enough and was thinking about drinking some caapi tea with them.
The shroom dose calculator over on the shroomery said that 1.8g (with MAOI)should be enough for a level 4 trip.
Does that sound righ to you guys?

geeg30
#31 Posted : 10/22/2009 8:02:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How many shrooms are in your 2.5g? Swim deals usually in shroom amounts when dealing with Liberties - Swim guesses around 60 shrooms, so with MAO..... ... Yes that seems about right but Swim would probably say more of a high level 3 than level 4.

Try it out and see.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

Bancopuma
#32 Posted : 10/22/2009 8:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think liberties start to get interesting after 30 mushrooms (although less than this can provide a very good eve). But after 1g dried, or 100 mushrooms, they start to get a bit more interesting still. 3g dried is a decent dose for me...although man the caapi tea I recommend...had an amazing, beautiful and very blissful trip with caapi and liberties before, only time I had the combo, but highly recommended. On the tail end smoked a marijuana cigarette which ranks as myself and my friends most pleasurable herbal cigarette ever. Cool

shoe
#33 Posted : 10/23/2009 2:37:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:

Very happy

LMFAO man, thats funny Razz "ram ma fit up some ring!" poigniant mental imagery there...

So whats the craic, Did anyone find any? I'd say if it wasn't too late when I posted, its *definately* too late now!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

soulman
#34 Posted : 10/23/2009 2:56:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
Infundibulum wrote:

Very happy

LMFAO man, thats funny Razz "ram ma fit up some ring!" poigniant mental imagery there...

So whats the craic, Did anyone find any? I'd say if it wasn't too late when I posted, its *definately* too late now!

see post 30
Gonna go again this wknd too booooyahh

thepureskunk
#35 Posted : 10/23/2009 3:23:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey soulman Smile

How many shrooms did you get? I would say 50 is a nice trip but its more interesting at 100+

The most I've done is 250..this was 12-14 years ago tho. That was very interesting Very happy Amazing OEV's and a true roller coaster ride as the trip came in waves for around 8-10 hours...came up in 10mins. I was to young and dumb to just lay back and close my eyes...tripping back then was more for giggles than the spiritual work i like to do now. Happy days tho!

Looks like another load of rain tomorrow, so Sunday or Monday look good for a hunt.

Good luck man

acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

DMTripper
#36 Posted : 10/24/2009 5:29:49 AM

John Murdoch IV

I have loads of shrooms but no time to trip properly Sad
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Macre
#37 Posted : 10/27/2009 12:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been out twice this season, first time I found nothing, second time I found 60 caps. It was a trip, but I would rather find hundreds.

The weather has started to be alot more shroomesque where I am, so I'm gonna go out on the hunt this weekend.

Good Luck UK, and Worldwide Shroomers,

Macre.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

thepureskunk
#38 Posted : 10/28/2009 12:21:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an hours picking yesterday and got 55. They are still quite small and hard to find..I think the end of this week will be the time as i did find patches of 10-15 but too small to pick.

Still, I had a really nice time taking in all the Autumn colours...even tho the little buggers were in a cheeky hiding mood.

Peace!
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

soulman
#39 Posted : 11/24/2009 4:28:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just to keep you all posted on the situation.
SWIM has been goin most weekends and over the past month or so has managed to collect 30g (after drying of course)
I think that 3-5g is a good dose so he should have enough 6-10 trips. Just gotta try n make em last till next season now : )
Although having said that, we still havent had any frosts down here, its still very mild for the time of year, so i wouldnt rule out a few more little harvests just yet.

Hope the rest of you have all been as sucesful in your huntings!!!

Observant
#40 Posted : 11/24/2009 4:55:06 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I gathered around 15g of Nipple Caps this season + some woodlovers from my garden Smile (not in the UK)

soulman wrote:

I think that 3-5g is a good dose so he should have enough 6-10 trips.

I think a good dose can start at 1g dry -so 5g dry can already be too much in some cases!

Psilocybe Semilanceata can vary a lot in potency ... are the UK Psilocybes less potent ? Or do you collect Psilocybe Strictipes , they look quite the same, don't know about their potency though .
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

PREV123NEXT