We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DNA upgrades... Options

۩
#21 Posted : 10/7/2009 5:07:02 AM

Every night
There are these pulsating bright green cloud-like flashes that roll by,
and when they do, an indigo one will follow
and they will alternate...around me...wherever I look....usually heading to the right...sometimes in and out.

this must be some kind of radiation I am emitting?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dimitrius
#22 Posted : 10/7/2009 8:14:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:

it's almost like it's all already happened at times..and some people just can't yet see it, and wont until it all reaches a certain sturation point..where it will then be undeniable.

This is the same way I am feeling. I'm already in the other side. There is still a dissolving of accumulated residues and patterns, mentally and physically, but I feel "situated" in the other side, perceivably.

This.......

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/oct09/new_reality.html

....more or less explains how it is feeling. The date 09/09/09 lines up with this permanent shift, or change, I've been perceiving and acclimating to over the past three weeks or so.

Relax, let go.. be tuned up ...it's a peacefulfilling.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Aegle
#23 Posted : 10/7/2009 12:51:04 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Saidin wrote:
Its always good to hear of other people who are having similar experiences! This process started for me back in March of this year, and has come in waves of intensity, and currently there appears to be a lot of energy in motion. It is a natural process, so do not be afraid, and it is definatly a good thing, though it can be confusing and disconcerting at times.

I did a lot of searching and research when it began happening to me, and found some answers that resonated with me. I have no way of knowing if they are right, but they make sense to me. They may provide answers for you as well, maybe not, as we each have to find our own truth, and all we can ask of information on our journey is to provide one more breadcrumb to follow along the path home.

If interested, PM me.

Saidin

I think I should have been more specific on my description, when i was referring to the change and shift to not entirely be a positive thing i was referring to the shift and change within the energy of the earth. Since my intense personal consciousness shift I have been far more sensitive to this phenomena of the earths vibrational change, this change on the earths part does not feel very positive to me as i can only feel strain and suffering from the earth. Thank you kindly for the offer for me to pm you if I was in need of any help, I will definitely do so if the need comes up. Very happy

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

balaganist
#24 Posted : 10/7/2009 1:16:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been talking to certain people about this subject recently ... and the best conclusion I have found is that, all the bad stuff that is accelerating atm, the mindless destruction and feeling of seperation, needless suffereing .. is part of what needs to happen, unfortunately - it is part of the awakening. It is important for 'light' people, those who have or are in the process of awakening, to connect and share knowledge, help those around us to begin awakening.

Its amazing to read the accounts here, I have begun to feel stuff recently aswell but I was putting it more down to my recent ayahuasca experiences.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

cellux
#25 Posted : 10/7/2009 1:38:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

This.......

http://www.spiritofmaat..../oct09/new_reality.html

Hmm. Whatever is happening, I won't hold my breath. I went through this scenario - hoping that it's finally over and then hitting the stone wall in the most soul-killing way - so many times now, that I just cannot get really worked up on this any more. If it has to happen, it will. Actually that's a good test - if it happens in spite of myself, then it may be real.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
/Philip K. Dick/

(If this really happens, I will be the greatest unbeliever among all. I will be the last to give in to it, so much suffering I had because of these f*cking uneraseable dreams of mine.)

balaganist
#26 Posted : 10/7/2009 1:43:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems to be a gradual and subtle process. I dont believe there will be a definable point where the "shift" happens and then it is done.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

jamie
#27 Posted : 10/7/2009 4:27:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^me neither..it's a process of culmination I think..we adjust a bit as a culutre after each upgrade so we are slowly aclimatized...
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#28 Posted : 10/7/2009 7:01:59 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

DMTripper wrote:
Our DNA is mutating from Homo Sapiens to Homo Luminous Smile

DMTripper

I love this! to kewl man. Cool

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

۩
#29 Posted : 10/7/2009 8:26:55 PM

last night after observing the green + indigo pulsations
I found myself in sleep paralysis.
Trying to move feels like trying to move one of those exercise balls that are spinning on the inside...
it felt like I had a few of those things spinning inside me, and to move them through space is just absurd...
intense gravitational pulls coming from these vortexes inside of me...

after pondering this, I gave in, and rapidly was swept away into consciousness...

Saidin
#30 Posted : 10/7/2009 8:53:45 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Aegle wrote:

I think I should have been more specific on my description, when i was referring to the change and shift to not entirely be a positive thing i was referring to the shift and change within the energy of the earth. Since my intense personal consciousness shift I have been far more sensitive to this phenomena of the earths vibrational change, this change on the earths part does not feel very positive to me as i can only feel strain and suffering from the earth. Thank you kindly for the offer for me to pm you if I was in need of any help, I will definitely do so if the need comes up. Very happy

Much Peace and Respect

I wasn't speaking to you specifically, just meant that I was willing to share what I have learned though much research over the past 6-8 months. What I have found to resonate for me may not for others, as we each have our own paths to awaken to our true selves.

There has been a lot of energy moving though the earth, and there are shifts happening all the time. They are all necessary, and whether they are good or bad depends entirely upon us. The earth is transitioning, it will make it, it always has. There are groups working together all around the world to bring in as much good energy as possible into specific vortex spots and energetic centers. Trust me, it could be much much worse than it is currently. It could be much better too, but considering the reality we have built for ourselves upon this planet, things are not nearly as bad as they could be. The next few years will be interesting.

cellux wrote:

Hmm. Whatever is happening, I won't hold my breath. I went through this scenario - hoping that it's finally over and then hitting the stone wall in the most soul-killing way - so many times now, that I just cannot get really worked up on this any more. If it has to happen, it will. Actually that's a good test - if it happens in spite of myself, then it may be real.

No need to get worked up about anything. What will be will be. It is all happening as it is supposed to. The best possible thing you can do, is simply to be yourself.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

#31 Posted : 10/7/2009 9:23:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not even bullshitting and just trying to sound agreeable but i don't know when it started but whenever I lay down to sleep and close my eyes after about 15 minutes it feels like a huge amount of pressure is taken off my head it becomes light as air and I start seeing sweeping colored patterns. Mainly light greens. I can then think very clearly and its almost impossible for me to get up out of this state.

MagikVenom
#32 Posted : 10/8/2009 2:33:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello

This is a interesting thread. I have no doubt that all of you are sincere and after all these post together I consider you all as my friends as well. I hope you feel the same about meSmile

I have no answer to any of the BIG questions that bring us here to the Nexus. But these types of experiences that are being described are classic night terror.

A state between sleeping and awake can possibly generate all types of altered perceptions.

Perhaps you are undergoing a DNA upgrade if so wheres mine?Smile My operating system needs a upgrade more than you, my shit is out of date big time Laughing

I do not know what the future will bring I try to concentrate on making it better for all present and future.

These things are mysterious, interesting, and possibly very important.

There are some examples/explanations for these states of conciseness.

Hypnagogic hallucinations http://www.wordiq.com/de...Hypnagogic_hallucination
http://en.allexperts.com...ders-2557/Hypnogogia.htm

http://lucid-dreamers.tr...a-4864-b3d2-04fda15fd07b

Michael Persinger has done research on these subjects and has duplicated these states of conciseness using his GOD HELMET that creates a WEAK magnetic field around the brain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xr5D5B6zYE

http://www.youtube.com/w...n_R6Ir8&feature=fvsr
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Persinger

I draw no conclusion but move forward.
On with the experement!Laughing

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me, maybe one day we will get some results from our experiments

Its gonna be a hell of a party if and when we find the truth.
What a relief it may be returning home for good this time
If I ever get home beleive me I hope NOT to be back here .Smile

I would not worry about these occurrences many people experience this. I have experienced it many times it has been happening to humans for hundreds of years and is a well researched and common occurrence. The human mind is capable of many strange things nothing surprises me we have just begun to tap into its potential. The Human mind is far stranger than any wild sci fi story so I try to approach these things in the context of the scientific method.

One must be skeptical or progress can not occur you will never truly pursue the unknown if you accept easy answers and assumptions. Never under estimate human potential we are AMAZING so why be quick to accept answers that point to other reasons for the wonderful things we can possible experience.

Humans are indeed flawed but why put down humanity by thinking there must be a higher power. Perhaps you are the most powerful thing in your little part of the universe. I for one do not feel the least bit inferior to any one or any thing. Nor am I superior to any one or any thing are all different but EQUAL in my world.

PEACE
MV

What makes that RIPPLE in the water when no pebble is tossed and no wind blows? NO BODY TRULY KNOWS If I knew the way I would take you there!
RIPPLE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVdTQ3OPtGY

If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine
And my tunes were played on the harp unstrung,
Would you hear my voice come thru the music,
Would you hold it near as it were your own?

Its a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken,
Perhaps theyre better left unsung.
I dont know, dont really care
Let there be songs to fill the air.

Ripple in still water,
When there is no pebble tossed,
Nor wind to blow.

Reach out your hand if your cup be empty,
If your cup is full may it be again,
Let it be known there is a fountain,
That was not made by the hands of men.

There is a road, no simple highway,
Between the dawn and the dark of night,
And if you go no one may follow,
That path is for your steps alone.

Ripple in still water,
When there is no pebble tossed,
Nor wind to blow.

But if you fall you fall alone,
If you should stand then whos to guide you?
If I knew the way I would take you home.

La dee da da da, la da da da da, da da da, da da, da da da da da
La da da da, la da da, da da, la da da da, la da, da da.

jamie
#33 Posted : 10/8/2009 4:13:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Well night terrors wouldnt seem beautiful and fullfilling..they would be scary and make me feel terrified!

It's liek sayging that DMT is basically night terrors!... dunno bout anyone else but my experiences are similar to DMT trips..no nightmares..it can seem unnerving becasue I took no drugs..but I have had sleep paralysis/night terrors and these are completely different...

and some of the effects happen in the middle of the day so...

those videos are interesting but ultumatily I dont think they say anything about what we are talking about either way..only that they can do these things by taking psychedelics and using magnetic fields(of which are chaninging on the planet, getting weeker..)

He also says "all of us have the ability to make these compounds or they wouldnt be effective"..sounds like mumbo jumbo bullshit to me..I dont think my brain makes salvinorin A, ketamine, psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, mescaline...the only ones I know of that the human body makes is bufo, 5meo DMT and DMT and pinoline...why does our brain have to be able to make it for it to be effective??? We dont have the ability to make vitamine C either..yet it's still effective.. I dunno, I just thought was a bit of a stretch that guy took making that claim..he does say some interesting things as well though..

I can see why people would think sleep paralysis or night terrors instantly..but it's differnet..hard to explain..for one thing I am not asleap at all or in paralysis, just laying there with closed eyes..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#34 Posted : 10/8/2009 4:30:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really what I got out of those videos is that it IS possible to have endogenous psychedelic experiences..and it seems more people are starting to experiece them I would say.

Also, for those that dont know..all of our memories, sense organs like sight etc are tied to the earths magnetic fields..if you lose the magnetic field your memories are basically wiped out and you are egoless...so it makes sense that they can stimulate other states of conciousness with magnetism..but that doesnt mean it's not real any more than what we are already experiencing isnt real..

Alot of researchers try to explain these things away with examples like this..and define it as "not real" comared to "ordinary reality"..which is a gigantic cop-out..of course there is a physiological side to EVERY state of conciousness our brains experience.

Anyways, thanks for taking interest in the thread MV..all opinions are valued.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#35 Posted : 10/8/2009 4:38:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"This is a interesting thread. I have no doubt that all of you are sincere and after all these post together I consider you all as my friends as well. I hope you feel the same about me"

Of course! I love your posts!
Long live the unwoke.

TruePsychonaut
#36 Posted : 10/17/2009 6:04:07 PM

Andy

Glad to know i'm not at all alone in all this.I certainly have felt a change in myself over the past few months,and without using any psychedelics Surprised . Mainly because my partner hasn't procurred anymore spice as of late Crying or very sad

( i'm not really into that side of it all,the extraction techniques etc...i'm not hands on,altho i should be )
T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

burnt
#37 Posted : 10/25/2009 12:34:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
I am convinced that this has somethign to do with earth changes and DNA activation..I dont care if that sounds crazy to anyone, I am not making this shit up and it's not always pleasant or wanted..it just happens..

Earth changes and DNA activation? Well thats definitely not whats happening.

What your experiencing sounds like what is commonly called hallucinogen persisting perception disorder.

The same goes for the rest of you who are seeing auras and all this other stuff. This is a sign that you are altering your brains normal functioning from drug use. That doesn't mean its harmful but its what is happening. People who have seizures tend to see auras before they go into seizure. Be careful with what you are consuming and in what combinations. These are signs that your brain might be going places you don't really want it to go. Although HPPD is a very understudied condition there have been connections made between it and morbidity and psychiatric illness. Some patients are driven nuts by it.

However what I find interesting is that many of you take not just dmt but very extensive and elaborate combinations of hallucinogenic drugs which could make this condition more common in users of these substances or combinations thereof. Some of you need to be more aware that you are playing risky games with your brain chemistry.

polytrip
#38 Posted : 10/25/2009 2:44:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I also don't think that human evolution could go that fast. It is known that DNA is flexible in the sense that it has a whole array of potential properties that can become activated by environmental factors, but this is something else than a sudden change in DNA.

On the other hand you can also look at this concept of evolution in a metaphorical sense. The same brain can significantly change and can start functioning much more efficient, just by feeding it with new information. This effect is traditionally being underestimated, but very powerfull. Just introducing a brain to some powerfull concepts can work miracles.

This is ofcourse constantly happening in our present society because of how science, technology and culture evolve. And we have seen it in the past as well.
During the renaisance, painters suddenly became able to paint things with the right perspective. I believe that philipo brunelesci (also designer of the dome of florence) was actually the first painter who achieved this. Innitially they used tools to help them creating depth, but at a certain moment people where just able to paint things with depth.

For century's, people couldn't paint depth, and then they suddenly could.
That's a step in cognitive functioning that's comparable with the level of thinking of an 8 year old, to that of a 16 year old!

So ofcourse we are still making those kind of steps and maybe even at an increasing pace.
The result realy is comparable with that of a DNA upgrade, although human genetics probably haven't changed that much in the past century's.

PREV12