We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Just had a friend taken off life support. Options

Warrior
#21 Posted : 3/2/2016 4:51:29 AM

At Peace

I'm sorry for your loss. Sad

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

skoobysnax
#22 Posted : 3/2/2016 7:10:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Best to you Null. She was lucky to have you for a friend.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

null24
#23 Posted : 3/2/2016 9:15:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It appears Heidi's cat is a shaman. What does a shaman do but hold space and perform highly symbolic actions to guide one through the inner and outer worlds? If that is so, then this crazy lil critter may be at least an incarnation of some talented healer.

I adopted her cat and it's taken no time at all to become acclimated to its new home. I live in an RV and it's like a playground for her- lots of little nooks and crannies to hide and play in.

She's such good medicine, keeping me out of the dark places, giving me a greatly effective tool to process the loss as well as honor Heidi's life and meet her surely greatest concern for things to be done after passing.
Smile

Again, I thank you all for your kindness, empathy and compassion. You are all gifts I hold great gratitude for.

I truly believe nothing happens without reason and this universe is NOT ruled by chaos, that all things by circumstance or design are part of a network outside of time, and this is no different. A great opportunity to chisel away some more at the cold stone surrounding my heart, hoping to breaki it so lthat the love and light of the Great Mystery can flow through it.

Peace, and all of y'all- be good to you. Love
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

spacexplorer
#24 Posted : 3/4/2016 10:22:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rest in peace Crying or very sad

roninsina
#25 Posted : 3/5/2016 7:49:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Null, you are such an open and loving person. I hope there are people like you around for me, when my body gets too tired for this world. Your thread has me thinking of my own mortality and that of those close in my life. I'm reminded of this Kurosawa short.

https://vimeo.com/31359086
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

PREV12