We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New James Oroc interview Options

inaniel
#1 Posted : 2/23/2016 4:55:41 AM

mas alla del mar

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 2/24/2016 2:45:57 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

I enjoyed that very much, a lot of good thoughts to ponder. Thank you for sharing!

Note to self: do not take DMT or 5-MEO-DMT while in a hot tub...Razz But seriously, why would someone do that? I mean, to be fair, I even started a thread here about low dosing DMT and taking a shower but I mean, come on...5-meo-dmt (or DMT) in a hot tub? That is just asking for death...

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Biawak
#3 Posted : 2/24/2016 3:33:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

5-MeO in a hot tub sounds awesome! Probably gonna want to have a sitter for that though.
"The cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation." - Terence McKenna

Khronos
#4 Posted : 2/26/2016 4:12:23 PM

\m/

Thank you. Thumbs up Rooted in the earth, but expands into the heavens. Looking forward to his next book.
Your pain is the pain of the world.
Heal yourself, heal the world.
Heal the world, heal yourself.

jamie
#5 Posted : 2/26/2016 5:05:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

There are 5-MeO-DMT containing virola snuffs used by "shamans" in South America.
Long live the unwoke.

inaniel
#6 Posted : 2/26/2016 6:13:37 PM

mas alla del mar

jamie wrote:
There are 5-MeO-DMT containing virola snuffs used by "shamans" in South America.

I think someone pointed that out to him (this was posted on fb) he replied

"And of course 5-MeO-DMT IS used by traditional shamans of Colombia and Venezuala in the form of snuffs - when I say that there is no history of shamanism with 5-meO-DMT, I am talking specifically about Bufo Alvarius venom."

jamie
#7 Posted : 2/26/2016 6:45:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would agree with his assessment of Bufo Alvarius at the moment. I know other popular figures associated with 5-MeO-DMT have been drawling links between the Maya and other groups, and Bufo Alvarius. Andrew Weil and Wade Davis also put forth the hypothesis that the toad of the Maya is more likely to be Bufo Alvarius, rather than Bufo Marinus. The basis for this conclusion seems to be centered around the idea(perhaps more enforced at the time) that Bufo Marinus venom is toxic, and that it's predominant tryptamine, bufotenine is not an active visionary tryptamine. This however, is conjecture and it has been shown that at least bufotenine itself is highly visionary.

Bufo Marinus is local to the region, while Bufo Alvarius would require long distances traveled to collect the venom, or trade...which is not at all hard to imagine. The fact that there is an indigenous bufotenine producing toad, however, should be cause for more investigation of the theory that the Mayan toad was Bufo Marinus, and not Alvarius.

I find it misleading that people are going around claiming this toad(Alvarius) is necessarily linked to Mayan culture.

Long live the unwoke.

inaniel
#8 Posted : 2/26/2016 9:06:04 PM

mas alla del mar

i definitely don't know that much about it to offer an opinion. It'll be interesting to see what rak razam and octavio rettig say about it in their new book..

brilliantlydim
#9 Posted : 3/2/2016 4:48:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice interview.

I definitely went through the "everyone needs to try this phase".

hardboiled
#10 Posted : 3/3/2016 10:35:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for posting!
I love his book and now i know there is new one on the way. The interview was great. What an intresting and brave man.Thumbs up
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?