We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Video of someone's first time with 5-MeO-DMT Options

brilliantlydim
#1 Posted : 2/22/2016 3:11:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A video of a freelance journalists fist encounter with 5-MeO-DMT FB. Not sure if its been posted before. Watching it brought me back to the first time I encountered this molecule.

http://motherboard.vice....ul-dmt-trip-for-research

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Spaced Out 2
#2 Posted : 2/22/2016 9:22:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hilarious halfway through Laughing

RhythmSpring
#3 Posted : 2/22/2016 12:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Misleading title. Thumbs down Not DMT. Don't call it that.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

brilliantlydim
#4 Posted : 2/22/2016 8:44:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:

Confused

Global
#5 Posted : 2/22/2016 9:46:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

ehud wrote:
RhythmSpring wrote:

Confused

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with RhythmSpring, but I just wanted to make sure you knew he was referring to the title of the article, not the title of your thread.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

brilliantlydim
#6 Posted : 2/22/2016 10:04:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
ehud wrote:
RhythmSpring wrote:

Confused

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with RhythmSpring, but I just wanted to make sure you knew he was referring to the title of the article, not the title of your thread.

Haha that makes more sense.

Yeah I agree, but what might be best is if everyone referred to them as either n,n-DMT or 5-MeO-DMT.

Global
#7 Posted : 2/22/2016 10:14:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yeah, I think DMT is just fine for n,n. In any case, I just finished watching the video, and I could definitely relate to right after the moaning in the beginning stage, where suddenly he was producing a tone that was in oscillating. It's funny because the very frequency of the pulse of that oscillation struck me as so familiar to the 5-MeO experience which is so vibratory in nature.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

brilliantlydim
#8 Posted : 2/23/2016 7:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Yeah, I think DMT is just fine for n,n. In any case, I just finished watching the video, and I could definitely relate to right after the moaning in the beginning stage, where suddenly he was producing a tone that was in oscillating. It's funny because the very frequency of the pulse of that oscillation struck me as so familiar to the 5-MeO experience which is so vibratory in nature.

Yes I totally agree. I have watched a couple videos of people experiencing 5-MeO and it amazes me how the sounds they make always seem to bring me back to the experience.

This one here brought me back as well. It was almost too much for me to lay in the dark and listen to it with headphones.

https://soundcloud.com/o.../derritiendo-las-cadenas

brilliantlydim
#9 Posted : 2/24/2016 3:06:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me it was totally uncontrollable and I was completely unaware that I was doing it. I was unaware of my body, or anything in my "real" surroundings.

Actually I don't even know what sounds I actually made, its just the feeling I get when I hear others making noises on their trips. My sitter told me that I screamed at the top of my lungs for a few minutes.

Psilociraptor
#10 Posted : 2/24/2016 6:19:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Haha that was actually a little scary to watch... Quite a reaction!

Global
#11 Posted : 2/25/2016 12:33:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spontaneous vocalizations can be expected, but it's just that that when his voice started pulsing, I was taken right back to the vibrational frequency that permeates that experience. 5-MeO is a very physical, tactile experience. Taking 5-MeO is sort of like tapping into the car battery that powers N,N hyperspace.

Khronos
#12 Posted : 2/26/2016 4:25:27 PM

\m/

Interesting to watch this again without all of the visuals and commentary from the film. It still makes shudder and tear up. <3 It!
Your pain is the pain of the world.
Heal yourself, heal the world.
Heal the world, heal yourself.

NotTwo
#13 Posted : 3/22/2016 6:25:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just love this video Love

Just wonderful how he "gets it" ... but then of course can't put words to "it".

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

universecannon
#14 Posted : 3/22/2016 8:20:56 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

That was great Very happy

Definitely makes me want to have someone there for when I try 5meo...or at least be out of earshot of others!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Yumi
#15 Posted : 3/22/2016 9:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I watched this video not to long ago, Its awesome to see him laughing like that, brings a smile to my face.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

hixidom
#16 Posted : 3/23/2016 2:19:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The mask, the EEG headset thing, the extreme body motions and vocalizations...This video could easily be a satire of what an outsider thinks psychedelic-drug-users do. Maybe journalists think this is trendy, or maybe I'm just being very cynical.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

brilliantlydim
#17 Posted : 3/23/2016 3:16:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Spontaneous vocalizations can be expected, but it's just that that when his voice started pulsing, I was taken right back to the vibrational frequency that permeates that experience. 5-MeO is a very physical, tactile experience. Taking 5-MeO is sort of like tapping into the car battery that powers N,N hyperspace.

Yes I know exactly that you mean.

When I heard this not too long after my experience with 5-MeO, it was pretty scary how much it took me back.

SpathiEluder
#18 Posted : 3/25/2016 4:03:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah watching these always gives me flashbacks. I always watch the video and wait for that breakthrough moment, and you immediately get that burning warmth through your body.
Many things daily still remind me of it, 12 months on, especially things involving liquids - there was such a fluid/water element to the experience.

This song too : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlBvwPU5PXg

About 3/4 of the way through it does a build-up & breakthrough that strangely reminds me of the toad.

Nathanial.Dread
#19 Posted : 4/10/2016 6:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope they didn't try to use any of the EEG data they got from that - the noise would have ruined any signal.

He looked so happy throughout the whole thing, it brought a smile to my face.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Inner Paths
#20 Posted : 4/14/2016 2:01:22 PM

Secretary of the Interior

The journalist, Rak Razam, that is going through this experience has a book called "AYA: A shamanic odyssey" with a chapter in the book dedicated to this very experience in the video. Cool to see it after having read the book a few times over, he's having a beautiful experience by the look of it!

I highly recommend the book, great read.
"The love I've made is the shape of my space"

12NEXT