We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
who had become the spinning hyperspace wheel? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 10/4/2009 4:19:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I just came back from a few salvia launches and I became the wheel..hard to explain but it's like a 5th dimensional spinning water wheel, with all these arms or flaps protruding out of it as it bends space and time(or something like that!Very happy)..

I have experienced this many times, it's definatily a reoccuring theme at that dose..and if I go higher it carries me to a certain point where I then travel through portals to other worlds...
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 10/4/2009 4:43:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

this persons been there!
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=12324

^that's a good description of it BTW..seems so many people have become this thing..or a part of it anyway..
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 10/4/2009 8:48:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I havn't, but read about it! It does seem to be a common theme.

Space
#4 Posted : 10/4/2009 5:04:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A while back I had some salvia in my dream world, and let me tell you, that was some fucked up experience. I kept going round some sort of wheel really fast whilst having a perspective from multiple points and ways. The whole time there was this being thing stood just outside the wheel, but his being was sensed to be a lifeless object, but living, and this being kept morphing in ways I'm not creative enough to describe right now.. I heard people experience this wheel thing, but really don't think me knowing this influenced that experience.

I find it really interesting that one can fully go into a trip whilst dreaming.. It's like once you actually do the thing in normal waking life, then you in dream state can open that same door whilst sleeping, because in that state you have the belief (a part of it) which allows you to open that space. Maybe we should open a thread for these experiences..

۩
#5 Posted : 10/4/2009 7:50:54 PM

I always thought of it as some kind of zen prank.
When you're this thing...it seems like no matter where you go, you are in the same place as before.
Like space multiplies itself infinitely...and all you can do is embrace it.