We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Harmonic Abyss Options

Spirit_Seeker
#1 Posted : 2/12/2016 10:48:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The voice in your head, usually the voice of your own body, can sometimes take other forms if you so choose. You could animate that flow of thought with the voice of Bugs Bunny or Genghis Khan, Madonna or Terence McKenna, man or woman, organic or synthetic. We seek to identify the voice of insight, but the voice itself is without identity, it can be any sound imaginable. This premise was something I had only scratched the surface of until recently. Through the assertion of willpower, I stepped into a realm of perfect harmony. And YOU were there!

I stand alone, balancing on a small patch of matter atop a towering, translucent pillar. Below me, a glowing ambience of language and life, boiling and bellowing light, color, geometry and matter. Above me, the infinite unspeakable abyss of the undiscovered, pure potentiality awaiting an abstraction of consciousness capable of perceiving it. The matter I stand on is the carpet from the bedroom I was just in. I stand and pour my voice into this infinite realm. My voice navigates and drives me up, higher into the void. Then I see you, sitting on your little patch of couch cushion atop a towering translucent pillar, singing. Our voices harmonize and drive us faster, further into the abyss. Soon there is another, and another, and many more. We are voicing a great harmony composed of every imaginable dynamic of sound. There is a knowledge from this that cannot be seen or heard, but beheld only by the spirit. It is the alchemical purity of consciousness.

This experience has inspired me to carry out my mission as an artist, and produce what McKenna referred to as a meme. I am going to use my knowledge of cinematography and motion graphic design to digitally recreate this realm, and I need all of your help! Let us use the technology we now have access to, to share our voice and sing into this realm! I ask the Nexus to help me create the composition or "sound track" to this meme, I will take care of the rest.

I am calling on the psychedelic community. The dreamers brave enough to let go of culture and ego, and transcend into the unexplored abyss. Lend me your voice.
Spirit_Seeker attached the following image(s):
harmonic_abyss_sample.jpg (1,071kb) downloaded 69 time(s).

I am no one in particular

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Intezam
#2 Posted : 2/13/2016 7:34:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spirit_Seeker
#3 Posted : 2/13/2016 6:49:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Threw something together in photoshop real quick for some basic concept of this place.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 2/14/2016 12:51:51 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

This is wonderful! Thank you!

You want audio? Vocally derived?

I could certainly rustle something up, why not?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Spirit_Seeker
#5 Posted : 2/16/2016 5:09:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
This is wonderful! Thank you!

You want audio? Vocally derived?

I could certainly rustle something up, why not?

Yes! I need to figure out a way for people to anonymously share audio of them singing, humming, laughing. I suppose I could make an email just for this. Any suggestions what might be the easiest anonymous file sharing? Sound Cloud?
The Fundamental "key" is C.
I am going to make this video with or without the Nexus singers, but with would be so much more meaningful!