We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The basics of FASI? Options

geko
#1 Posted : 2/11/2016 10:43:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First time playing with FASI. I have read everything I could find, but still some absurdly basic questions do not seem to be answered.

1. How hygroscopic is 99% IPA and does it generally need drying?

2. If "yes", how?

3. If "no", then why do people bother with FASA, is it just the minuscule solubility of DMT fumarate in IPA the reason?

4. Why is there no tek for the FASI method and does one just use the FASA methods verbatim, just substituting IPA for Acetone? Or am I missing something.

All in all, at least in this subforum I find surprisingly few FASI specific discussions. I read all I could find and there is not even an outline of the technique. Or maybe I am missing something... Anyway, help with the above questions would be appreciated.

Don’t follow past thoughts, don’t anticipate the future, and don’t follow illusory thoughts that arise in the present, but turning within, observe your own true nature and maintain awareness of your natural mind, just as it is.
~ Garab Dorje

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.