We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca Questions Options

JohnIce2
#1 Posted : 2/11/2016 10:40:00 PM

All posts are imaginary.

Ok so I made a brew of Chaliponga and Rue with vinegar water. (Honestly I forgot the exact amounts but I know their is 3-4 doses in what I made) So After brewing and not having any time to reduce the thing sat their for like 2-3 weeks. Today I boiled the brew down to a crystals that turned to fine powder when broken up. They kinda shimmer and are brown, yellow, and red in color (varying here and their). So I smoked a little little tiny bit and am feeling a high (just wanted to see if it even did anything) and no tripping at the dose taken. What is the recommended action with this???
Like Should I get some pill capsules and grind some rue up and do a pharmahuasca thing with it? The brew itself had a shit ton of Maoi in it and even more Chali.
All posts are imaginary and are just examples for me to learn simple to advanced organic chemistry processes.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

JohnIce2
#2 Posted : 2/12/2016 3:51:00 AM

All posts are imaginary.

Quick Update Everyone... Here are the pics of it. They are in fact dry crystals. I smoked some out of a light bulb vape (yeah I know, not ideal for anything DMT like) and am currently high AF and slightly** trippin but nothing to exciting.

**meaning like stuff has slowed down and shit looks static and is zoomin in and out weirdly when I move head forward and backward. No real CEVs yet.

UPDATE:: So just parachuted .5 of the stuff to see what it will do. I will be back with a report.
Also! If you have trouble parachuting anything because of nasty taste when ur tongue contacts it, eat 1 saltine cracker and leave it mostly on your tongue, get your chaser, and put the shoot on the far back middle of your tongue and take a swig being sure to swallow immediately so it doesn't linger in your mouth.
JohnIce2 attached the following image(s):
IMG_1485.JPG (1,437kb) downloaded 93 time(s).
IMG_1489.JPG (3,064kb) downloaded 91 time(s).
IMG_1490.JPG (1,627kb) downloaded 96 time(s).
All posts are imaginary and are just examples for me to learn simple to advanced organic chemistry processes.

concombres
#3 Posted : 2/13/2016 2:27:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never thought to do anything with that stuff.

My sediment from brews looks similar to that when it dries.
Transparent amber crystalline stuff. Almost like small shards of beer bottle.

JohnIce2
#4 Posted : 2/15/2016 7:47:10 PM

All posts are imaginary.

So is it useless??? Did all the good stuff just Evaporate away? haha that would suck Confused

concombres
#5 Posted : 2/16/2016 4:00:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JohnIce2 wrote:
So is it useless??? Did all the good stuff just Evaporate away? haha that would suck Confused

From your OP it seemed to me you evaporated the water intentionally.
If you were careful not to burn anything it is probably still active. This is not the first time I have heard of evaporating aya to a powder & capping it. Only way to figure out is to try it.
It does not look super dark or burnt to me.

I thought it was intersting you got effects from smoking though. Never would have thought to try that myself.

If you are interested in pursuing this method again I reccommend you reduce down as much as you can within the pot you have while still retaining some liquid & then evaporate slowly in a pyrex dish with low heat. Maybe an oven on the lowest setting with the door cracked, a fan, hair dryer, or just leaving it to evap in the dish in open air in front of a vent.

JohnIce2
#6 Posted : 2/17/2016 12:16:43 AM

All posts are imaginary.

Ahh ok yeah I hear ya on that. This next time im going to see if I cant use my Cappi instead of rue (just because its what makes Aya. truly what it is). I still have around 2g of the stuff to mess around with. Ill experiment around and get back with all of yall.

oversoul1919
#7 Posted : 2/17/2016 12:20:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How could you have evaporated DMT away? That would be impossible with regular cooking/ boiling. I'm sure there is DMT in that pile of that stuff. You'll see.