We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another Jester Thread (sorry...) Options

eastlancsguy
#1 Posted : 2/7/2016 8:11:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nexians,

I was idly browsing through the hyperspace lexicon and came across this:

"Hyperspace Jesters: Could also be called Harlequins or fools. They truly resemble medieval jesters and harlequins... however, they are not silly or foolish in any way. They tend to be hyper-intelligent and might be the male versions of the Flirty Fairies. They have a fundamentally different nature that they are trying to show off, though. They like to show you things... objects. Often flashing Hyperspace tarot cards at you which, on their own, can impart reams of information to you when you look at them."

During my most recent trip (which wasn't really that recent, but it was my most recent one), I distinctly recall coming across a group of jesters (8 or so) who were holding large cards which were turned around so I could only see the back face. In unison they all turned the cards around at exactly the same time so that I could see what was on the front....

Reading that bit from the hyperspace lexicon really threw me. Despite the seeming reality of hyperspace I've always been in the 'it's not real' camp, but the description from the lexicon of them 'flashing cards' has really got me turned around. This is absolutely exactly what I experienced. I can buy into the theory of entities being some kind of unconscious archetype, but for them to do such specific things that several of us experience... I dunno. It almost changes my mind about the reality of Hyperspace, which actually quite frightens me....

ELG

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

cave paintings
#2 Posted : 2/8/2016 6:04:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, entity commonalities in trips are common.
Seems like hyperspace is about as real as 'reality' - however 'real' we want to call that Wink
The waters definitely run deep. It's a powerful compound.
Further experiences likely won't deny your suspicion, and may further over throw your preconceptions.
But nothing to be scared of if you tread respectfully and with an open mind I feel.

Living to Give

eastlancsguy
#3 Posted : 2/8/2016 7:15:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cave paintings wrote:

No arguments there!

cave paintings wrote:
But nothing to be scared of if you tread respectfully and with an open mind I feel.

I dunno, if some external entities really did hook up some kind of a huge machine directly to my brain, then used it to do something that I didn't really understand whilst jesters were distracting me, it seems like something that might be worth being frightened of lol...

oversoul1919
#4 Posted : 2/8/2016 7:37:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That place is "real" as this place we live here. There are jesters, they live there, and they are waiting for us, some of us will inevitably meet them, some will never meet them. Going to that place is an equation, and the value of "x" determines what kind of experience you will have.

My $ 0,02. Wink

SleepyeArt
#5 Posted : 2/9/2016 1:49:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i came across that info from dmtnexus awhile ago while exploring the jester/clown archetype.

i wonder who wrote it

the jester and clown archetypes are definitely the "smoking gun" towards a more meaningful reality of the experience

shroomery.org is also filled with jester accounts

https://www.shroomery.or...Number/21408807#21408807

Compare some of the accounts and see if there are similarities

this quote was from my youtube video about the dmt jester, a lady posted this in the comments
Quote:
I just had my first dmt breakthrough last night and it was a bad trip, after my 3rd pull on a pipe I looked at my partner and I could see strait through his skin I could see everything. I lay back then bang I was in a room with 4 jesters one was doing something to me and the others were distracting me laughing at me it's was so intense all I was is breath in out loud breathing and they were living it with every breath I took they were getting some kind of sexual excitement from me being attached to my body. They were waving their fingers saying no and laughing and it became some crazy scary fractal loop over and over the same thing it just wouldn't end they were drawing all the energy from my fear. the room was small red, white and black checkered and they were evil man. I couldn't take it I kept looking at my partner for help but couldn't speak he was one of them he was a jester with a evil big menacing grin and was part of it all. I grabbed hold of the sheet I was laying on to try and feel his hand to see if he was real and just wanted to come back out of it. eventually I got the power to speak and said "wake me up" I was grabbing at him still half in that place it was terrifying. but the instant I came out of it he said I was smiling the whole time with my eyes wide open I never closed them once. he was pretty freaked but I felt no fear once I'd snapped out of it I knew I had to make sense of it all quickly because there was some deep lessons I have to learn.

These quote are from shroomery
Quote:
remember I was in a place were everything was a moving psychedelic pattern there was no walls really just moving psychedelic pattern with a chess board texture with black and white in the background . everything was like the neck of the joker in the pic (but with black instead of the red , like a chess board ) . it was spinning a lot and things went crazy pretty fast after that I just pressed the break cause it was getting too intense and all I was seeing was like a spinning lottery machine but with psychedelics dimension going in front of my eyes .

Was wondering if anybody saw the joker ??

Damn..Dmt is a hell of a drug , jesus

Quote:
YES! My first breakthrough i was introduced to the same clown/joker entity with the same chess board patterns. Definitely experienced this.

Quote:
I've been there.

the first time I ever went all the way there, all the space around me was a checkered pattern, fluctuating through the most full spectrum of colors I've seen.

I was greeted by 2 jester/clown figures, and then it's all black. Other times I've been back there it has a very circus-y feel.

Quote:
I've had a few jester/circus elements to my mushroom/acid trips. Especially with eyes closed.

On mushrooms, the jester figure looked a lot like the pic you posted. It was holding a 3D box that spun, hovering above it's hands. One of the most detailed CEV I've had.

On acid, I would describe the similar visuals resembling a clown. Very kaleidoscope-ish, spiraling out and multiplying. Very 2D. Less-detailed and profound.

I think it's interesting that people have similar visuals

Quote:
with one of my first dmt trips all my friends turned into clowns and the trees and everything turned into clowns. i was like wtf why clowns? glad i dont have a fear of them.

Quote:

Weird. I did my first blastoff a couple weeks ago and saw a sorta jester/elf smirking and repeatedly handing me some sort of cube or box. Never knew it was so common to see.

Quote:
Pretty fascinating that this is so common and documented but learning more about it is so low on the human agenda.

cave paintings
#6 Posted : 2/9/2016 4:19:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

eastlancsguy wrote:
cave paintings wrote:

No arguments there!

cave paintings wrote:

I dunno, if some external entities really did hook up some kind of a huge machine directly to my brain, then used it to do something that I didn't really understand whilst jesters were distracting me, it seems like something that might be worth being frightened of lol...

Yeah I've had scary experiences as well. If you feel you should not tread farther, do what is right for you. I feel though, that as much as the entites are 'autonomous', they are shaped and affected by what is brought by you to the experience. They seem to feed off fear, both on that end and this side. I don't pretend to totally understand the DMT experience or mystery of creation, but I've noticed that frightening entities like that are sometimes there to distract you from deeper realms, or repel you when the time is not right. They are not all DMT has to offer, but entities like that can certainly be part of the package depending on the currents.
Living to Give

eastlancsguy
#7 Posted : 2/9/2016 8:54:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the responses guys.

SleepyeArt - Some great descriptions there. That one about the jesters distracting the smoalker whilst one of them did something really resonated.

Caveart - It's odd really, I do feel anxious at the implications now, but once I'm under I don't really have any fear. I think my psyche is elastic enough to just accept what comes. Having said that, I haven't had any really scary experiences whilst under - yet.

Oversoul - I couldn't possibly say whether or not it's 'real' or not. Every time I'm under I think to myself "that's it, it's definitely a real place, it can't possibly NOT be real!!", then when I come round, rationality takes over and I persuade myself it's all in my head :-)

That's the quintessential mystery of DMT though isn't it? :-)

Koornut
#8 Posted : 2/9/2016 9:00:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A jester would insult the ruling class and disguise it in wit.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Infectedstyle
#9 Posted : 2/10/2016 2:13:17 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Yes, with mushrooms actually. Whilist dodging foggish dark forms abrubtly was suprised by a silhouette stickfigure head in my face and white background surface curved to resemble looking at the inner side of a cube which the silhouette used to appear and disappear across it. Each time making a beeping sound, this very high pitched fast-paced rythem caught me off-guard and made me laugh..

Edit;

To further engage with it, Hyperspace Fool mentioned on this forum Entities have a signature frequency that you use to call them with. I haven't called it many times so I'm if that's a bit rumorish. But it said to remember these tones. like Blipblipblip very fast. (I can make it with my mouth). And I can summon it for help in hyperspace!!

Actually, some primal fear in me came up when I noticed a frequency close in on me slightly different from the one that made me laugh. And then he said fear not, it's his 'cousin' , then the scenery changed to two beings sitting on thrones flying upwards. One blue-ish and one pink-dominant.

.. Actually saw someone else describe similar kind of beings.

vardlokkur
#10 Posted : 2/11/2016 7:22:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Imho it's not the world of the chemical, but the world of the mind illuminated by the chemical's reactions with our nervous system.
The only hell for a warrior is peace.

The warm fuzzy side of the cold hard truth.