We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Low dose citrus tek Options

Sandgrease
#1 Posted : 1/31/2016 1:39:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I ground up a gram of some Cubensis with a coffe grinder, poured this into a glass bottle with the juice of half a lime and a shot of vodka. I poured a little bit of water in too, to dilute the vodka. I shook this up and left it in a pantry for maybe 5 hours. I strained out the mushie "goop" because I wanted to put this tea/tincture into a flask to sneak into a Dosio show.

It was surprisingly strong for a gram extracted with absolutely no heat and very little agitation. It would probably have been stronger if I'd kept the powder in the liquid but i thought it be more of a hassle to clean the flask later.

So anyway, mushie tea successful snuck into a concert and with the short duration of the tea, I could safely drive home. YAY!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PsyDuckmonkey
#2 Posted : 2/6/2016 12:21:35 PM

witch

The citrus tek I know doesn't use alcohol, and involves a short, 20 minute steep. (Some of the psilocin might have decomposed over that 5 hours, that shit is seriously unstable...)

I dropped a low dose shroom lemonade yesterday, with approximately 1g of cubensis, most of it powdered. I steeped it for 20 minutes in undiluted lemon juice, constantly stirring, then dropped in a few sugar cubes, mixed it up and drank it.

It was my first experiment with the lemon tek, and what I noticed is that the "launch" was a lot harder, almost reminded me of the feeling of acceleration of a DMT breakthrough. It was surprisingly intense for 1g, but also lasted only about half as long as a regular shroom trip, with visuals fading completely after 3 hours.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

anne halonium
#3 Posted : 2/6/2016 9:42:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

we do this all the time.........

we do it by grinding ounces of dust dry ( to flour)
and, then topping the bottle off with vodka and a twist of lime.

soaking for several months, produces a golden brown color.
strain thru cheese cloth.

see " annie oxidation" in preparations sub forum for details.
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.