We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV91011
Trichocereus ID Options

Grey Fox
#201 Posted : 11/4/2019 3:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I would suspect that your plant has some Grandiflorus DNA. PC flowers are white. The fact that it has pink flowers, it flowered at a young age, it flowers profusely... all these factors point to there being some Grandiflorus genetics mixed in.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wolfnippletip
#202 Posted : 11/4/2019 4:21:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathaniel wrote:
Can someone definitely identify these cacti for me?

These were sold as Bridgesii and got good reviews, whatever that's worth. They arrived quite hurt from obviously being stuffed together with spines poking each other. However, the spines were removed for shipping but I guess that was after the fact. Luckily they recovered fine from their injuries and now have some root growth.

So... I am a Bridgesii n00b and not entirely sure what to look for. Is it real?

Nathaniel I just noticed your pics. Did you get yours from "Desertview Cactus" on the Bay? It looks like it. Real stout, about 3 inches diameter with the spines cut for shipping. If it is their bridge it is totally legit. It just looks like PC Pach once the spines are clipped. The 1 foot cuts I got ranged from 600grs - almost 1100(!)grs. I cut off a 400 gr piece of it fresh, did a quick brew of the dark green flesh and got more than I bargained for. I extracted 7 kilos of it and got about .8 grs full spectrum mescaline acetate per kilo. The alk mix is really good too, one of my favorites so far.
Wolfnippletip attached the following image(s):
cactusdesertviewcuts.jpg (85kb) downloaded 64 time(s).
cactusdesertview1.jpg (77kb) downloaded 61 time(s).
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

«PREV91011