We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
45X Salvia for SALE at News Stands on DC Streets Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 10/2/2009 3:09:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well it wont be long now. They are selling 45X on the street with Mags and Newspapers. Ignorant GREEDY Vendors.

Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpos.../29/AR2009092903491.html

EXCERPT from Post Article
"Last month, after police reported multiple instances in which officers had to restrain people under the influence of salvia, the Ocean City Council passed emergency legislation to ban salvia products, which were being sold at almost 20 shops on the resort town's boardwalk. An identical ban followed suit in Worcester County on Maryland's Eastern Shore, and state Del. Jim Mathias, the former mayor of Ocean City, plans to push for a statewide ban when the General Assembly meets in Annapolis this winter."

Irresponsible use is also a big factor.

PEACE
MV

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 10/2/2009 3:17:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would probabily kick over the damn stand and make a big mess and then run away..seriousily..I hate those pricks that sell it like it's the latest, illest dope for all kids to fiend on..they deserve to get robbed.
Long live the unwoke.

MagikVenom
#3 Posted : 10/2/2009 3:24:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I would probabily kick over the damn stand and make a big mess and then run away..seriousily..I hate those pricks that sell it like it's the latest, illest dope for all kids to fiend on..they deserve to get robbed.

I hear you back in my day the older kids just ripped you off until you were intelligent enough to figure things out for yourself. Now young people got access to all kinds of things no questions asked. As long as you got the $$ no one cares.

Rob some one in DC streets and people will then chase you down and rob you because you got the money from someone you just robbed! Its dog eat dog in the Capital of the so called FREE WORLD.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 10/2/2009 4:28:36 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Well said fractal enchantment.

I hate that bullshit.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 10/2/2009 4:43:09 PM

The Great Namah

Oh crap, now it's gonna be outlawed in DC.

God damnit.

Not that I even LIKE saliva extracts, but it shouldn't be sold next to newspapers and blunts.

Damn, and it is getting attention...this means nearby states may take notice...Double damnit.

And yeah, DC is rough....sad that's its the US capital. There are so many open air drug markets all over DC. They should be more concerned about the massive Herion distribution and illegal guns.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 10/2/2009 5:12:29 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

acolon_5 wrote:
Oh crap, now it's gonna be outlawed in DC.

God damnit.

Not that I even LIKE saliva extracts, but it shouldn't be sold next to newspapers and blunts.

Damn, and it is getting attention...this means nearby states may take notice...Double damnit.

And yeah, DC is rough....sad that's its the US capital. There are so many open air drug markets all over DC. They should be more concerned about the massive Herion distribution and illegal guns.

Oh, come on. Herion and illegal arms is sooooo 80's... Pleased

Sad this thing happens but overal I think it's the media that puts way too much attention on it as a short term cash cow (it sells) and blows the story out of proportion way too much. Thats why I loaf common media I'm afraid. In my whole life I've never seen one story, that I knew the real background off, correctly covered in the media. It was always out of proportion and/or just plain wrong, really, not one story did even come close to the truth.

These days I only read news for my amusement but never take it too serious knowing that it's not the real or complete story.

۩
#7 Posted : 10/2/2009 7:04:39 PM

It's Loathe. ;]
As do I.
Absorbing the medias data is like looking into the eyes of the beast. Know thy enemy.