We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
What is your favourite colour of spice? Red, Yellow, or White? Options

Tosee
#41 Posted : 9/13/2016 5:43:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

White crystal

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Running Bear
#42 Posted : 9/13/2016 7:19:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BlazingSatva wrote:
Running Bear wrote:
White DMT is also less harsh on the lungs and is usually more potent by weight. lol

Less harsh yes but regarding potency my experience is opposite.

How is your experience the opposite? NMT is 1/3 to 1/4 potency compared to NN DMT. It also has lower visual and mental activity than NN DMT. Your gooey/yellow dmt is also probably loaded with plant fats. Now how on earth could DMT/NMT with plant fats and what not be as potent as pure NN dmt the most powerful psychedelic known to man? This is just common sense.

acacian
#43 Posted : 9/13/2016 9:20:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Running Bear wrote:
endlessness wrote:
My bet is nobody could tell any of them apart if doing a blind test..

But feel free to prove me wrong Very happy

True and because of this white or clear are the best. Because its a more pure/clean substance. White DMT is also less harsh on the lungs and is usually more potent by weight. Personally I really care about my health and feel that a re-x is important.

This is only my opinion. I know that some of you love gooey/yellow dmt so try not 2 get upset lol

I think you said the opposite of what I said lol

DMT is polymorphic, even pure DMT can be a yellow oil. Unless you test it with some analytical method, I think claims of purity are speculation at best.

this ^

recently obtained some flat yellow circular crystals from an extraction and tried re-exing with ethanol to see whether they might crystalise differently... now its just a yellow oil that wont crystalise even when redissolved, based and pulled. the extract is fairly pure, but dmt can crystalise differently to not at all from certain solvents

even very pure alkaloid species will crystal differently with xylene or toluene to say shellite or hexane.. you could dissolve some shellite extracted alkaloid in xylene and evaporate and it would no longer be the sea urchins often associated with purity.. it would be flat circular crystals no less pure just differen't texture. even wax doesn't mean impurity imo

acacian
#44 Posted : 9/13/2016 9:22:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
BlazingSatva wrote:
Running Bear wrote:
White DMT is also less harsh on the lungs and is usually more potent by weight. lol

How is your experience the opposite? NMT is 1/3 to 1/4 potency compared to NN DMT. It also has lower visual and mental activity than NN DMT. Your gooey/yellow dmt is also probably loaded with plant fats. Now how on earth could DMT/NMT with plant fats and what not be as potent as pure NN dmt the most powerful psychedelic known to man? This is just common sense.

loaded with plant fats and nmt is certainly not as potent but the nmt or plant fats aren't neccesarily what gives it the colour. read my above post.. gooey doesnt mean impure at all

endlessness
#45 Posted : 9/13/2016 11:01:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
BlazingSatva wrote:
Running Bear wrote:

Not to repeat myself but yellow DMT could be that it has some NMT (specially if it's from Acacia confusa), but it could also be just pure polymorphic DMT as been said before, in that case it would not be less potent. Also, a small amount of plant fats could actually serve to protect DMT from heat, preventing degradation and actually improving vaporization, so in that case yes it could be more potent. Common sense isn't always right Smile

(It's hard, if not impossible, to generalize about colors specially when people are using different extraction methods and different plant sources)

Running Bear
#46 Posted : 9/13/2016 6:37:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness I'm talking about gooey/yellow DMT from Acacia confusa. I'm sure what you said is true but i bet you 95% of the time it is from acacia and is NMT with plant fats and i think you know that lol:. But sure enough you guys want defend the 5% gooey dmt that is pure haha. Watch next you guys will argue over my percentages lol

endlessness
#47 Posted : 9/13/2016 8:15:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In the case of Acacia confusa yes, it will most likely be NMT content Smile

Running Bear
#48 Posted : 9/13/2016 11:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. That's all i wanted to hear Laughing

entheogenic-gnosis
#49 Posted : 9/14/2016 1:32:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=41652

This link details "goo"

It claims that I'm probably a snob of some sort as the "goo" can still produce phenomenal experiences, however it also admits that the "goo" likely contains contaminants.

Polymorphism can explain pure DMT being yellow tinted or translucent, and it can account for variable melting points...

Below are some examples of extracted DMT:

-eg
entheogenic-gnosis attached the following image(s):
dmt_extracted__i2006e2244_disp.jpg (178kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
dmt_crystal__i2004e0664_disp.jpg (202kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
dmt_crystal__i2005e1653_disp.jpg (211kb) downloaded 59 time(s).
dmt_crystal1.jpg (58kb) downloaded 59 time(s).
dmt_crystals__i2008e1195_disp.jpg (103kb) downloaded 59 time(s).
dmt_crystal2.jpg (95kb) downloaded 58 time(s).

PREV123