We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
??NEW?? purification tek, still working. Q21Q21's B/A/B xylene-->naptha Tek Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 10/1/2009 9:56:13 PM

SWIM

Sup guys, SWIM finally got some WHITE crystals. SWIM thinks he has a new tek.

Basically this is for people who want WHITE FLUFFY PURE DMT

It can work with an extraction but also to purify impure spice

WAY WAY WAY better than a carbonate wash.

SWIM has only got about .9% spice pull, but the bark is questionable (.5% with A/B or STB w/ Naptha), and TEK is still being worked out

SWIM is very confident this TEK will be able to pull 100% of the Spice all crystaline and white.

I'll just layout the general process as opposed to the specific times and stuff.

Take some MHRB and add ratio 1g/1g/15ml MHRB/LYE/WATER

SWIM uses hot tap water and a glass jar.

After SWIM is confident the bark has say long enough SWIM adds 2ml/1g Xylene/MHRB

SWIM shakes the bejesus out of the jar, SWIMS finds that it is easier to break an emulsion if it is seperated from the black slimy bark sludge.

SWIM lets the liquid sit and seperates it out with SWIM's own seperation tek (will write it in another post)

SWIM repeats with another 2ml xylene per g of MHRB

THIS IS THE KEY DIFFERENCE.

(IF purifying "dirty" freebase, start here, just evaporate it in xylene and go from this step)

SWIM doesn't let the xylene evapoprate (that is so boring)

SWIM adds some vinegar and water, ratio 1ml/4ml vinegar to water

Reason: Converts the freebase back to water soluble DMT-Acetate, but now not in bark sludge, but translucent yellow water.

SWIM hasn't tested how much vinegar is needed, but SWIM belives that at least 2x more vinegar water than xylene should be fine.

Of course SWIM thinks this is where he lost some of his yield because while he is evaporating the xylene he sees left-over bits, but xylene is taking it's sweet time to evaporate so swim doesn't know exactly if it contains any DMT, or just impurities

SWIM thinks that SWIY should try to pull the spice out of the xylene with 2 pull of vinegar water. SWIM hasn't tried this yet though

Then SWIM seperates the acidic water from the xylene, Technically there should be no DMT left in the xylene if done right.

After seperated from the xylene the acidic water is then basified to PH 14 and naptha is added to pull, 1ml per gram MHRB. 3-4 pulls

Also, there is in small issue with a foamy emulsion that has redish stuff in it. Despite the water and naptha being yellow.

SWIM just makes sure that none of it gets in the precipitation container. But SWIM is not sure whether it is "red jungle spice" or not

Anywho...

The naptha is separated, evaporated to <1/2 original volume and freezer precipitated as usual.

Can you say, fluffy white snowglobes?

Sorry for the wordyness and unsure numbers.

But SWIM just wanted to share this to see if anyone would like some white crystals who was getting yellow crap like swim.

Also this can be done in just a couple hours, then a night of precipitation. No long evaporation and all the yield
(At least more than SWIM was getting before)

If you use this TEK please PM me with the results and don't steal it, give me credit I pondered long about it.

Cheers peeps

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/1/2009 10:13:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

im sorry but...the second to last thing you said kinda hit a nerve...how can somebody STEAL a technique? the dmt-nexus is a place to share information and knowledge FREELY...how can you steal something that is free????

and also this tek is basically just the same thing as this one https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Jorkest's_D-Limonene_and_Fumaric_Acid_Approach

except instead of being able to pull the jungle...you seem to just be trashing it...all it is..is a B/A/B with a naptha precipitation..if you look through the site..this has basically already been done...

the only problem with your tek that i see is that you are unable to extract the jungle from your freebased water/vinegar..you would have to go through a whole other process just to get the jungle out
it's a sound

q21q21
#3 Posted : 10/1/2009 10:42:30 PM

SWIM

Thanks for the reply. I definately have never read that tek before and it is similar, but not the same.

And the "issue" with the red jungle is pretty benign. I am getting larger yields than typical STB or A/B even with putting the emulsion with a small amount of naptha in it.

Also Xylene and vinegar are available in hardware and grocery stores all around the world while Fumaric acid and Limonene are relatively expensive and harder to find.

So it does sound like your tek is more efficient. But I believe mine is a little cheaper and simpler.

Sorry if I put out a wrong intention, I just didn't want to see someone posting Alpha213's B/A/B Tek. Maybe I've just seen too many jerks on the internet. I am new to this community.

Anyway good luck with your extractions!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

dread
#4 Posted : 10/2/2009 12:35:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I also posted a similar method without knowing about jorkest's tek, only difference was that mine used heavy naphta instead of xylene and citric acid instead of vinegar.

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=5906

Infundibulum
#5 Posted : 10/2/2009 4:23:28 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

...and of course let's not forget Coschi's A/B to A/B which is more-or-less the same thing, the only difference is that his tek calls for an initial A/B (instead of STB) and uses naphtha (instead of xylene) pulls.

I personally do not see q21q21's variation as "stealing". It is just a variation and not at all a bad one. SWIM hadn't thought about it. It does have some advantages that I feel I need to add (the OP already added some)

1. This variation is good for noobs, i.e. people who do not initially worry too much about jungle and n-oxides. New extractors are usually after the whitest of the spice. This tek does just that. Good stuff since "yellowish goo" that requires recrystallisation is something new extractors complain about

2. The xylene variation ensures that most of the dmt will be pulled. People know that xylene
(just like limonene and toluene) can pull dmt when naphtha phenomenally "exhausts" it aftetr 4-5 pulls. New extractors using xylene ensure that they damn get all the dmt out to begin with. No heated naphtha necessary here. No issues with ambiguous naphthas (that are abundant in many places around to globe) that may/may not be good for pulling spice or good for freeze precipitation.

3. As the OP said, xylene and vinegar are way easier to acquire than fumaric acid and limonene. Few beginners would start from limonene and fumaric acid. For most it'll be STB+naphtha ala Noman and the xylene->B//A/B route does not include any further complications. It is pretty simple!

SWIM beleves that this variation is nice, and deserves some more attention, esp from people who like the whitest of the crystals.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 10/3/2009 8:42:22 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hi q21q21,

Just to clear some smoke, the DMT-Nexus is for the free exchange of information regarding DMT and other entheogens.

This means that many teks are build on top of other teks and that many teks borough parts from other teks. Looking at your tek it's clear that you both build and borrowed from other existing teks and I don't see any references. When you call your tek the 'Q21Q21 refinement tek' then if successful, people will revert to it with that name. Claiming a tek on the nexus is like claiming the copyright on DMT, not very likely to be accepted. Pleased

Then the double post, this is not allowed but since it got filled with other posts I won't delete one of them but just lock one of them, since there are nursery people responding I let the nursery one life.

This discussion can continue here:
http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=6925