We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Red jungle spice identification Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 10/1/2009 9:26:07 PM

SWIM

Hey guys, SWIM has been dabling around with xylene pulling and purification.

Long story short SWIM has in the separatory funnel

Top: Clear Yellow naptha
Unbreakable REDDISH emulsion (tried adding heat, salt, lye...)
Translucent pale yellow water with all the alkaloids from the xylene pulls re-dissolved
A few grains of DARK RED sediment.

Now Which is the jungle spice, SWIM's roomie wants to try it, but SWIM is more interested in isolating the pure N-N-DMT

Is it the floating stuff in the emulsion, which is lighter red when evaporated, and sticks in a coffee filter
OR
is it the sinking stuff at the bottom? Which is very scarce and swim has yet to isolate.

if only one is, then what is the other????

Sorry for the lack of picture but SWIM is exhausted from 3 extractions in the last 2 days with 15+ separate freezer precipitations for testing purposes.

SWIM will get a picture during the next extraction.

Anyone know a lot about red spice? I would really appreciate advice.
Thanks

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 10/1/2009 9:53:09 PM

The Great Namah

Please read this thread http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=1115

I'm not really sure what you have going on from the details provided.

To get jungle spice one usally does the following after basification:

Pull with Xylene

Let Xylene dry, a waxy red substance (sometimes orange or even yellow) will form. This can take a while to dry. This is a mix of alkaloids from the mimosa.

Recrystalize with naphtha or heptane a few times. This will dissolve the DMT but leave behind the "jungle"

What remains should be dark red...this is your jungle.

What disolves in the naphtha is DMT.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.