We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
tolerance? Options

gimpy
#1 Posted : 10/13/2007 2:22:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim's first extracted batch was ready yesturday. 1st trip definitely hit the spot! but 2 further tries really had little effect. tried again today and still nothing really took hold. another friend said that you become a little tolerant to it, so leave it a while before attempts. but i read on a post somewhere here that in 'the spirit molecule book' they administered it in 30 min intervals without reduced effects? i think so anyway. swim knows that it should definitely be respected, but swim is an eager little beaver and wants to have a heavy experience soon, but doesn't want to be wasting spice doing it when it's not likely to have any effect.
To fathom hell or soar angelic, take a pinch of psychedelic....

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Viracocha
#2 Posted : 10/13/2007 3:54:36 PM

..still lc..

once a day is enough when i first discovered spice i too was an eager little fiend Twisted Evil but soon enough i learnt that it doesn't work that way, two, sometimes three breakthroughs a night perhaps four nights a week. eventually came a point where i couldn't break through and felt nothing but harsh undesirable body loading take it easy, and save it for the moment that count i suspect that with the strassman thing a big part of its repeated success has to do with the method of administration (iv)