We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Everything is Okay... Options

Saidin
#1 Posted : 9/29/2009 3:30:06 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

An interesting video. They have done a bunch of them, and are helping to awaken people to the truth of the world we live in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAQrsA3m8Bg
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/29/2009 3:42:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

haha this is golden! I would hug them for sure!
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#3 Posted : 9/29/2009 2:09:21 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Saidin

Wow, definitely one of the best videos i have seen in a very long time. I got chills and goose bumps while watching, i wish there were more people like that in the world today not afraid to stand up and really say how they feel absolutely brilliant! It reminds me a lot of a public stand I made with a group of people, we all went into a very busy designer shop in a large shopping center and we walked around like we were normal mindless shoppers than one person blew a whistle and we all froze in our statue positions and stayed still for about 10 mins. It was amazing to me how many people started freaking out saying whats happening, whats going on. It was awesome to make them think and maybe just for a moment to really see how unconscious they really are, very much like a herd of docile consuming cows.

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

PerPLexED
#4 Posted : 9/29/2009 2:16:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you like that kinda stuff check out improveverywhere.com they do majro things, and you can get linked into local groups off that. Further, SF0.org is MUCH more active and you can meet very interesting people on there.
The best flash mob ive seen is the MP3 experiments. Those were very enjoyable. Everyone dl'd an mp3 the day of, and met at a certain place. Once it was a certain time, they all played the mp3. They then had an ominous voice telling them to do things, and you'd just see a crowd, then all of a sudden they'd all start playing twister with colored tiles, lay down, high five randoms, etc. etc.
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

polytrip
#5 Posted : 9/29/2009 2:28:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Laughing

Aegle
#6 Posted : 9/29/2009 2:32:07 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

PerPLexED

Thank you very much for the links ill definitely check them out. Wink

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

BoKuDen
#7 Posted : 9/30/2009 6:51:23 AM

-

Thank you for the video link.
It's so refreshing to hear actual truth even shouted from a megaphone; instead of the consumer garbage bombardment on TV, however I haven't had TV service in over 10 months and don't miss it AT ALL Smile (seems smiling is contagious around here, I love you guys and gals, hugs for everyone)
"The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand."
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
Our Great War's a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.

Aegle
#8 Posted : 9/30/2009 10:44:52 AM

Cloud Whisperer

BoKuDen

Indeed *Hugs* all around the Nexus is a very special place. Very happy

Much Peace and Happiness

Fatcat
#9 Posted : 9/30/2009 2:46:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"I'm not protesting, I'm just talking through a megaphone so everyone can hear me." Brilliant.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

Saidin
#10 Posted : 9/30/2009 3:33:38 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Yeah, when I first watched this is brought a big smile to my face and made my day. Always happy to spread the love whenever I can <3 Wink

And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Morphane
#11 Posted : 10/1/2009 1:07:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very cool. The only way to defeat the New World Order is with love.

Aegle
#12 Posted : 10/1/2009 1:26:03 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Morphane wrote:

Morphane

Indeed Love and Compassion. Very happy

Much Peace

shoe
#13 Posted : 10/1/2009 5:38:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:

Yeah. Okay. Lets love them to death.

How do you propose that love does anything?

I think you should be aware of whatever paradigm you are beleiving. If you genuinely beleive and have thought about their values and accepted them as your own, fine, but don't shout at me for testing them, im doing you a favour...
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Saidin
#14 Posted : 10/1/2009 6:00:59 PM

Sun Dragon

shoe wrote:

Maybe if you show them love they won't beat your head in with a stick? Or you disappear from their radar, and they lose power over you. There are forces at work here that can be easily defeated, the first goal is to understand them, and then love them for who they are because they are only playing out their own programming and roles. Showing love for the being that they are robs them of their power over you, and sets you free.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

wake and bacon
#15 Posted : 10/1/2009 6:44:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well put, Saidin.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

balaganist
#16 Posted : 10/1/2009 9:42:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wake and bacon wrote:
Well put, Saidin.

yeh, nicely
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Aegle
#17 Posted : 10/1/2009 9:54:37 PM

Cloud Whisperer

shoe wrote:

Shoe

Love and Compassion are the most powerful tools we have as human beings, one positive reaction creates a chain affect of positivity so if one person spreads compassion ripples will start and they can only grow.....Very happy

Much Peace and understanding

Aegle
#18 Posted : 10/1/2009 10:01:03 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Saidin

Indeed beautifully said. Wink

Much Peace

۩
#19 Posted : 10/1/2009 10:02:01 PM

The universe seems to be composed of consciousness. Change your attitude and your world changes with it.
I am learning to be more loving, and it's one of the most healing things I've ever experimented with.

Aegle
#20 Posted : 10/1/2009 10:06:39 PM

Cloud Whisperer

۩ wrote:
The universe seems to be composed of consciousness. Change your attitude and your world changes with it.

۩

So true, we create and manifest our own reality......

Much Peace