We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First (and 2nd) DMT experiences Options

Lizz
#1 Posted : 12/19/2015 6:26:04 PM

Reptilian humanoid

Hi all! I just thought Id post this here real quick because i have the two experience reports typed up on Memo on my phone, but it doesn't have much life left to it and i dont want something to happen and lose these reports forever.

I hadn't blasted off but I did smoke DMT one time prior to this. Unfortunately, I didnt hold my hit in long enough so all I got was a nice body high and some acid -like visuals.
However a few days later; after psyching myself out for a little bit, and doing an extensive amount of reading; i then decided that i had to at least try it.

First experience duration: 20 mins.Dosage: unknown.

I didnt really measure out an exact dose; my husband just poured a small amount into our bowl on top of some pot. I took the hit long and slow, and was instantly aware of how much harsher this substance made the weed. I tried to hold it in for as long as i could but the compulsion to cough was too much to overcome. As i coughed i heard my husband say that i just wasted it again. But i felt something happening. It was certainly something different than before. I remember staring into the cloud of smoke as it billowed in front of me and it gradually sank into slow motion and colors brightened.
I was aware of every detail and swirl of it as it slowly dissapated. My friend was sitting across the table from me and he appeared blurry behind the cloud. I heard him say something but it was indiscernable in my temporally slowed state; very deep and distorted. [oh and I forgot to mention; I glanced at my pipe in my hands and it has two really realistic eyes on it and I swear on my life they blinked at me] He put a fast paced instrumental song on his ipod and I'm not sure i remember what it was but suddenly everything sped up.
Looking around the room became disorienting.The familiar surroundings became kaleidoscoped, rapidly swirling in wild patterns. I felt a bit woozy so i closed my eyes and laid my head back onto the chair. I felt a sigh escape my lips. Immediately i was accosted by the brilliant colors and patterns that swirled and danced in time with the music. They were luminescent like light and in all sorts of colors like you couldnt imagine. Im not sure some of them were in our visible spectrum of light. Yet they also had a mechanical aspect to them, each piece meshing together perfectly in harmony.

Presently i realized that they were all coming together to form a singular shape; the "chrysanthemum" i had read about. It was rotating so quickly-i found myself extremely bewildered that i could even be seeing such things with eyes closed! I'd experienced similar things with mushrooms when i would blink or close my eyes for brief periods but that was more monochrome and composed of patterns like fractal chessboards vectors and other things. This topped that completely.
Well a very brief time passed (maybe a few seconds) and the chrysanthemum took on a singular hue of vibrant reds and as it rotated; faster and faster; it lightened and lightened; turning to orange, then yellow and grew brighter- a white light emanating from the center and growing larger and larger until it completely filled my vision. I felt warmth and then pain. Searing pain. My brain started at this. I fearfully wondered what was happening. It started at my feet and tore up my legs. Presently, i became aware that it was my soul leaving my body.

I distincly felt a "splitting" so to speak, like some of me was becoming weightless but some of me was still weighted down by gravity and the physical world. As it reached my head i felt the seperation near its completion. My soul was hanging on by a thread.

"So this is what it feels like to die." i remember thinking.

But i wasnt afraid anymore. I was ready to see what was on the other side of this light i was being pulled through. But before my soul could snap loose from its tether i felt the vision fading. I opened my eyes and blinked, briefly noting the familiar sight of my living room but the colors were still definitely more saturated and bright and there was a geometric pattern overlaid like a screen on top.

I closed my eyes again to catch the last glimpses of the fading chrysanthemum, like it had been imprinted on my retinas. I felt bitter disappointment at this. I wanted to see more!  I reopened my eyes and glanced over at my husband. He was sitting on the floor and i remember him having intricate patterns and colors all over him, like i had put him through the Deep Dream progam.
I felt intensely horny, and thought i could jump out of my seat and make love to him right there if i hadnt still felt glued to it. I felt exhausted and electrified at the same time. My muscles were shaking like i had been the conductor of some extreme energy. I felt euphoric and happy. The visual effects lasted another 15 mins before i reached baseline, although the trip only lasted 5 mins. I dont think i broke through but i certainly blasted off. My rocket just ran out of fuel before entering orbit thats all.

To be continued a little later when i have more time...
And I'm lonesome when you're around
I'm never lonesome when I'm by myself.
And I miss you when you're around...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Lizz
#2 Posted : 12/20/2015 12:22:39 AM

Reptilian humanoid

Ok now that i am not at work here is the second one. I lump them together because they happened in the same night with the same batch.
Second trip;
duration- 30 mins
dosage-i really have no idea.

The second time was completely different, much gentler and far more easy to integrate. It was a "surprise hit" but really, it was leftovers. I had just barely recovered from the first as my friend prepared himself for his hit. This time he went and sat in the living room on the sofa and i stood next to the sofa to watch. My husband lit his hit for him and he took a nice big toke, sat back and closed his eyes. I could tell it hit him before he could even exhale. Before i could react my husband yanks me down onto the sofa shoves the pipe 98th(which was rolling)in my mouth and yells "surprise hit!"

How could i refuse? I take as big a hit as i can hold in my lungs, till i see all the already burnt dmt sizzling and the black cannabis material turn to ash. This time i will myself to hold it in. I hold it in till my face feels hot. Til im sure that any longer without a breath in and i'll be dead. I exhale and immediately and autonomously my eyes close and i slump back on to the sofa.
At first everything seems black, but i get this sensation like im floating gently off to sea. You know, just laying in the water, using the natural buoyancy of my body to float away. And it feels so real. I feel the water, warm and comfortable, slight waves licking my skin and causing me to bob up and down (if you've ever spent the day on a fishing boat at sea and then try to lie down in your bed once you are back on dry land you'll know just what this felt like). I could even hear the slight lapping of the waves, though i could see nothing. I float on for a little bit in pure blackness, until presently i notice a blue glow forming in the center of my perception. 
the glow grows brighter and bigger until it fills almost all of my visual field. And i stop floating along, as if i was being carried to this spot to be shown something important. This happens almost immediately as i become aware of the song playing in the "real world". Im pretty sure it was one of the more mellow of Soulfly's self titled tracks, i think it was the first one. The song starts off quietly with tribal drums and a very quiet guitar riff and with each drumbeat i noticed small flashes of brilliant blue light in tune with the music. And it wasnt muffled by the water around my head either because the music was INSIDE me, as though i had a surround sound system in my head.

As the song picked up tempo and crescendo and more instruments joined in I SAW the sound waves resonate perfectly in sync with the music. It was like a very fluid oscilloscope made out of brilliant blue lightning arcs, amplified to imax screen proportions and slowly rotating(im not sure, would this be an example of synesthesia?)

Dancing just for me, as if the dmt was trying to say, "you thought you liked music before? Well experience it in a way that you could never have imagined!"

the song changed to another Soulfly instrumental (either v or ix)and and i became aware that i was no longer floating in water but my body ( though i could only feel my physical body, not see or move it) was laying limply on something solid that was gently vibrating. As the arcs of lightning danced wildly to the new tune i noticed the vibrating underneath me would pulsate stronger and stronger until it felt as though an earthquake was happening. Every so often a bolt of lightning would pass through me and the rumbling would increase.

It pretty much continued until the song finished, and then; as though my powers of motility had been hijacked for a brief period and then returned to me; I opened my eyes and sat up. Same sort of after effects as before, shaking and bright visuals, intense euphoria. My husband told me i was out for 15 minutes and i was smiling the whole time. My friend was still somewhere else when i looked over at him, but naturally, he got a bigger hit. He stayed out for almost another ten minutes. I later conferred with him that he experienced pretty much the same thing i had at the beginning of his trip, but that "the rocket ship came and took him off" afterwards. I was mystified by this. The rest of the night i felt a dreamy happiness as i watched my husband take his trip, and finally when it was time for bed; i fell asleep almost instantly and had some very strange vivid dreams, that i now cannot remember. I just remember waking up and feeling weird.

I dont consider either of these to be breakthrough experiences but they were certainly life changing. I knew the theory before, but after smoking DMT i truly felt like i began to understand that the world that we perceive and the world that actually exists are two very different things. I feel very different than i did before and i look forward to my next dmt experience. Hopefully next time i can go the changa route or get myself something by which to vape it straight because i do think the marijuana interfered with the experience a little though i cant say how.

TGO
#3 Posted : 12/21/2015 12:49:29 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Smile

Hi Lizz, and welcome to the Nexus!

Yep, that all sounds on par with the DMT experience, although it is subject to change, sometimes drastically. My most recent experience blew the doors off what I thought a breakthrough could or might be. It felt like I had been transported back in time a few minutes and had me convinced that I was seeing GOD (or some almighty being) without even taking the substance.

When I first made some enhanced leaf, I used cannabis as the base. Unfortunately, I like to hack up a lung every time I smoke cannabis on it's own so I couldn't really get anywhere with that blend due to not being able to hold it in long enough. After that I tried parsley, but that was a harsh smoke in my opinion. Finally I settled on mullein, mugwort, and pink lotus to infuse the goods on. Actually, these days I just use mullein as it absorbs things quite well and have been making some fantastic changa with it.

Changa is now my favorite ROA, it is much gentler than freebase, and since there are harmalas to potentiate the DMT, the experience is more rounded, less "in your face" and generally pleasant. Although I have been experimenting with a one hit approach so sometimes it can be an explosive experience. I guess the point is that changa is quite unique and I highly recommend trying it if you haven't already.

That "surprise hit" gave me a good chuckle though I don't think I would have been as brave as you. I always have to prepare for a while to muster up the courage to blast off. But anywho, look at me starting to ramble as I do sometimes. Very happy

I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and to say thank you for sharing your experiences with us! I look forward to reading more from you!

May you and your family have a stellar day!

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Lizz
#4 Posted : 12/21/2015 3:37:37 PM

Reptilian humanoid

Woah that sounds crazy! Do you think the DMT made you forget that you'd smoked it? Or it put you I cant wait to explore the Spirit Molecule some more! Its such a mystery.

I would love to try changa a lot actually. Does it last a bit longer than smoked crystal also? Do you grow your own admixtures or buy already dried herbs? Sorry for the questions, Im pretty new to all this. I plan on procuring some phalaris grass seeds and extracting from that soon but first i wanted to try this alcohol extraction i found on erowid first, just to test the crops.

And honestly about the suprise hit; half of me didnt think i would blast off from a leftover hit, and half of me hoped i could go back to the first experience and maybe see what would happen if my soul did lift off? Alas it didnt happen but the second experience was still wonderful.

And i dont mind if you ramble, i like when people talk to me Smile. Thanks for the kind words i hope to definitely learn from everyone here (and maybe make friends? :>

TGO
#5 Posted : 12/21/2015 8:15:45 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Yeah, changa is the bee's knees! Laughing

I'm not sure what happened with that last experience, it felt so real and lucid that I kept thinking, "well this is odd, how can this happen if I haven't hit the bong yet...?" Very happy I am still trying to make sense of it, but it was by far the most unique and utterly beautiful experience I've had to date.

As for changa, it does extend the experience overall but doesn't seem to extend the peak that much in my experience. So if you are used to a 5-10min trip with freebase, changa is typically closer to a 10-20 minute experience or sometimes longer depending on your ratios used when making the blend. I don't grow my mullein unfortunately, I just buy it off the net. Apparently some people use it as a tea...never tried that though.

As for extracting from phalaris, it is important to remember that certain strains contain gramine, which is an unwanted and toxic compound, so please be wary of that! There are a lot of useful threads here at the nexus on gramine and how to remove it:

Here is some useful information found in the FAQ about extracting from Phalaris.

Good luck with your endeavors!

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Lizz
#6 Posted : 12/21/2015 11:41:34 PM

Reptilian humanoid

Aww shoot! I just read a bunch about it and the reed canary grass i wanted to use seems the most difficult strain to use. That sucks because i could find a one pound bag on a livestock feed website but there is no guarantee of the alkaloid content anyway. Poop. I will try this; https://www.horizonherbs.com/product.asp?specific=1400# hopefully it is better and wont require too much seperation(and hopefully the site isnt a fraud). Thank you for the warnings, buddy Smile.

concombres
#7 Posted : 12/22/2015 12:09:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lizz wrote:
Aww shoot! I just read a bunch about it and the reed canary grass i wanted to use seems the most difficult strain to use. That sucks because i could find a one pound bag on a livestock feed website but there is no guarantee of the alkaloid content anyway. Poop. I will try this; https://www.horizonherbs.com/product.asp?specific=1400# hopefully it is better and wont require too much seperation(and hopefully the site isnt a fraud). Thank you for the warnings, buddy Smile.

If your into growing your own plants check out sharetheseeds.me.
You may be able to find someone willing to trade a big medicine or yugo red cutting over there once you've begun establishing yourself in the forum Thumbs up
Much better than hoping you don`t get scammed.

Lizz
#8 Posted : 12/22/2015 12:28:50 AM

Reptilian humanoid

concombres wrote:
Lizz wrote:

If your into growing your own plants check out sharetheseeds.me.
You may be able to find someone willing to trade a big medicine or yugo red cutting over there once you've begun establishing yourself in the forum Thumbs up
Much better than hoping you don`t get scammed.

Do you need another entheogenic plant to trade in return? Because im afraid i dont have any yet. Only regular herbs and flowers in my current garden.