We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Procrastinating Options

GingerGeorge
#1 Posted : 11/30/2015 1:01:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good afternoon everyone.

So I have been a member for a while and wish to become a full member so that I can begin to give something back as a way of thanks for everything that I have learned from this amazing site.

I am at uni so have not had as much life or psychedelic experience (not just tripping but micro dosing too) as most people on here so I feel that I should try to learn as much as I possibly can from you all to help pass it on some day.

I have experimented with many psychedelics and done so often with the help of this site which has truly helped change me into a better person. I have smoked DMT nearly 100 times, although I am not counting but have never come across any spirits or other beings or even elves which saddens me slightly but is something to look forward to I am sure!

Sometimes I introduce people to DMT when I think they are ready, and of course direct them here first so they can also learn and see if it is something they wish to expose themselves to.

Hope this is kind of what is expected of me at this point.
Have a good day!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Astraloger
#2 Posted : 11/30/2015 6:02:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there!

I, somewhat like you, am also in the same boat where I've lurked over many years but not made an account until recently. I appologize if I'm preaching to the choir, but filling out the questionnaire can help increase the speed at which they decide you are fit to be a full member. Be prepared though, it's a bit longer than I had expected anyway.

I have a lot more to offer on the other boards myself, but I guess if you stay active, post meaningful responses when you can, and finish the questionnaire, you will be well on your way to full membership.

Interesting to note you have not made entity contact. I have smoked DMT 5 times myself, just on the cusp of a breakthrough and met no entities either. Have you been breaking through with your doses?

Best of luck, and welcome back!

- Astraloger
When ego is lost, limit is lost. You become infinite, kind, beautiful.

xViolatingx
#3 Posted : 11/30/2015 6:25:31 PM

Namaste ॐ

Very much like you friend!

I have lurked but was never actually all too active.

I guess all three of us are just on their way then...Rolling eyes

But interesting that you have smoalked nearly 100 times and no entity contact...

Every time I have broken through I have met different entities.

Please elaborate on the experiences you have had. I think you may be looking it as

a separate being. a full formed figure with arms and legs etc. An entity can be a

ball of light or it can be a face on a "wall" thats part of the "space" that you are in.

So lets broaden our terms of a "being" maybe you have been in the presence you just didn't know it.

But if not, Id like to know about some accounts that you have had and what experiences were like if you have never met any other entities.

GingerGeorge
#4 Posted : 12/1/2015 1:20:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Astraloger

I have completed it some time ago but never really posted until now. I seem to only come here when I am in periods of high stress. I think it is because everybody is treated so well and I feel as if I can connect with you all.

I have been breaking through, will keep going and see I guess. I hope to see you around on the forum sometime!

Hi xViolatingx

I have a feeling there are quite a few of us Smile

Ah that is very interesting actually, I still however can't think of anything in particular which meets the description. It is quite possible that this is due to my heavy skepticism towards such things? Or maybe I get distracted before I can realize I have very poor focus at the best of times without stimulants.

My usual sort of trips are astounding all the same but are just intense geometrics, patterns and shapes. I get completely lost and my mind blown each time, I hope to create some changa soon so maybe this will change things, some say there is more of a spiritual effect with it?

All the best to both of you!
Have a good day!

UgraKarma
#5 Posted : 12/2/2015 12:33:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. A few notes on entities:

1. There's no guarantee this type of contact will happen. As they say,DMT gives you what you need, notwhat you want. Perhaps in between your hard-headed skepticism (nothing wrong with that,I'm the same way...) and other factors there's no need for messages to be delivered to you via self-dribbling cactus-folk.

2. Entities manifest in ways that don't make sense in day-to-day reality, so expectations of eessentially having a cosmic cup of coffee chat are less likely than the more casual entity contact (i.e. If modulating energy-architecture transmitted notions to you telepathically, would you qualify that as entity contact?)

3. 100 times and no entities, and just lots of geometry? Once you get into DMT that much, I've found it starts to evolve from the " intense geometrics, patterns and shapes" you experience. It sounds like there's one thing that could solve this...

SMOALK MOAR

Are you smoking,holding hits in for 15 seconds or more, using an effective vaporization tek (GVG or changa), and completely surrendering to the experience? If you are, continue doing this until you are absolutely beyond question not capable of using a pipe any longer. Taking that last hit, the one that'll send you over the edge...and hanging onto it until you know beyond a fact you're further then you've ever been? If this is not your current practice, give it a shot with more hermetic determination than you've ever hit a pipe, and I'd be surprised if you didn't see some strange hyperspace kin.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

GingerGeorge
#6 Posted : 12/2/2015 1:47:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi UgraKarma

On your second point I feel maybe this is what I have experienced. I have always expected a more literal interpretation. The more I think about it the more I realize quite how constricting my view of what an entity is, I have misinterpreted what they are I believe.

There have often been ideas and the like coming into my head from things in the trips, sadly most of which I forget whilst re-entering this world! As I realize what everyone really means it is becoming more clear that I have had more similar experiences than I have thought, I always conjure up very specific "beings" in my minds eye and if I don't meet them I would consider it a non entity.

On your third point what do you find it evolves into? It is very different every time, I feel as I move to higher doses it just speeds up more. I have been using the VG but have a GVG on the way soon.

I think I have seen some worm like things, I have just remembered them for the first time. It feels like they are judging me again now, thank you for triggering that memory, it is very interesting/odd.

Once the GVG arrives I will do as you recommend and report back!
Have a good day!

GingerGeorge
#7 Posted : 12/10/2015 10:50:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi again, so after trying changa I can confirm I have seen entities I have maybe just been looking at it wrong, on one trip I had this large shifting ball of light in a dark room. Another a stereotypical devil, telling me not to mess around with such high doses because I will get burned!

The first time I have seen such a human like figure for sure, but scary. The ball of light was very cool and made me realize I had seen many things like that before but had always misinterpreted the word entity. Thanks for the kind help with regards to that everyone Smile
Have a good day!

null24
#8 Posted : 12/10/2015 2:59:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ugrakarma wrote:

SMOALK MOAR

, give it a shot with more hermetic determination than you've ever hit a pipe, and I'd be surprised if you didn't see some strange hyperspace kin.

Love ya, ugrakarma, perfectly said.

Welcome to the nexus, GG ( and all the neophytes in this threadBig grin )

HAPPY TRAILS
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

GingerGeorge
#9 Posted : 12/10/2015 5:42:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha thank you null24, ended up making some enhanced leaf and using a bong. I coughed so much (never smoked before etc) but have got used to it and can see why most people on here are raving about changa!
Have a good day!