We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings siblings. Diving into Psylohuasca!!! Options

xViolatingx
#1 Posted : 11/30/2015 7:28:50 AM

Namaste ॐ

Greetings Nexus! Haven't been on here in a while as I have been taking a break from psychs to focus mainly on my meditative and yogic practice organically. ( last experience turned sour when partaking with the magical fungi at the beach this summer, my beloved and I were painting on a canvas and we were arrested for "graffiti" took hundreds of dollars of our paint and we spent 2 and a half days in jail)

.... Judge gave us 2 days of community service because it was complete bullshit....

But nonetheless...

Recently I have felt the spirit of Madre Ayahuasca calling me and it so happens I will be attending and may be helping grow the first public Ayahuasca church in the states !

I brewed my own tea with Black Vine and ACRB guided by my intuition I made this AMAZING tasting brew! (Amazing for a brew that is)
It definitely didn't taste like my last brews... But nonetheless last minute I combined the two liquids and didn't take the route of first administering the Aya brew. The brew definitely worked... It was just an internal healing. I had zen trance like states and started dancing to Icaros and that made me purge.

Nonetheless no "visual" distortions just internal healing.

Lately I still have his "thing" that is telling me to go back to hyperspace... So I have been doing much research on philohuasca....

Lately my guides have told me to either go deep or don't go at all since my vibrations have increased dramatically over the past year...

So nevertheless I was hoping to get some clarification on if 100g black vine with 3.5 g cubensis would be like ? The fungi would be lemon tekd as well...

If anyone has any experience .. I do know that the Mother Vine potentiates the fungi remarkably but I am shooting for a truly visionary experience and I am quite okay with navigating the DMT hyperspace and most fungi I have had experience with is about 4.7 grams..

How would y'all think I would deal with the 100/3.5 experience,, Thumbs up Big grin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/30/2015 3:21:27 PM

dysfunctional word machine

The dose you are proposing will be much stronger than the 4.7 grams you did before. The vine will not only multiply the strength of the mushrooms, it will also add a distinct signature of its own.

Be responsible and rational, build up the dose gradually. Start with 100 gram vine combined with 1 gram mushrooms. Next session, you could try it with 1.5 or 2 gram of mushroom, depending your evaluation of the first experience.

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/30/2015 4:00:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I personally find mushrooms with rue or vine is deeper, warmer, more cathartic and has more of a mystic edge to it than rue or vine with DMT admixtures.

Cut your mushroom dose in half at least when using vine. It really boosts them.

I take the mushrooms first, and then about an hour in I pour a cup of rue or vine, sometimes with DMT admixtures but it's not needed. The focus for me, is the mushrooms.

I work much more with rue, than vine.
Long live the unwoke.

travsha
#4 Posted : 11/30/2015 4:38:40 PM

Share Love ~

The first legal Ayahuasca churches in USA are Santo Daime and UDV and they are the only legal churches here. I know you are probably talking about some branch of the ONAC group (there a bunch now since anyone can open a branch for the high price of $7000!) but they only have rights for peyote at the moment. I keep seeing them claim they are the first legal church even though two churches already did it and ONAC has not sued for rights to use other plants yet.

They are claiming rights that they havent gotten approved by courts yet. This is based on the 1st amendment which gives rights to anyone (doesnt have to be a church - can be an individual) to practice religion how they see fit. In the past this doesnt always work though - for example, rastafarian church and pagan churches have been claiming this right for years and have still been prosecuted and even ONAC lost a cannabis based case with the DEA a few years ago (NAC even testified against ONAC in that case!).

So any individual has the same rights as ONAC though ONAC charges membership fees which individuals wouldnt have to pay at all. I appreciate that they are fighting for protected religious freedom, but I dont like how misleading they are to their members and the public about it.... I would have more respect for them if they were more honest and up-front or if they took initiative and sued the gov for rights like SD and UDV did. I am much more hopeful about the ICEERS program to offer legal protection and community for people prosecuted over sacred plant use.

Right now not a single person in USA has been charged for Ayahuasca related crimes (Alan Shoemaker was charged once but the charges were dropped). I think this is because of SD and UDV setting a precedent in court which makes others likely to win as well and the gov doesnt want to waste money prosecuting if they dont think they can win.... So I think the gov is waiting for someone to fuck up and make the plants look dangerous - so they can prosecute that person and have a better chance of winning. This puts a lot of pressure on any facilitators to have incredibly high integrity because the future legal status of plants rests on the communities integrity.

I hope you have the best results with the mushrooms and Ayahuasca though! Remember - you can always eat more if you initial dose is not as strong as you want.... So you can start moderate and keep eating more till you get to the desired level.

xViolatingx
#5 Posted : 11/30/2015 5:19:20 PM

Namaste ॐ

~~~~ double post my apologies

xViolatingx
#6 Posted : 11/30/2015 5:20:50 PM

Namaste ॐ

travsha wrote:
The first legal Ayahuasca churches in USA are Santo Daime and UDV and they are the only legal churches here. I know you are probably talking about some branch of the ONAC group (there a bunch now since anyone can open a branch for the high price of $7000!) but they only have rights for peyote at the moment. I keep seeing them claim they are the first legal church even though two churches already did it and ONAC has not sued for rights to use other plants yet.

They are claiming rights that they havent gotten approved by courts yet. This is based on the 1st amendment which gives rights to anyone (doesnt have to be a church - can be an individual) to practice religion how they see fit. In the past this doesnt always work though - for example, rastafarian church and pagan churches have been claiming this right for years and have still been prosecuted and even ONAC lost a cannabis based case with the DEA a few years ago (NAC even testified against ONAC in that case!).

So any individual has the same rights as ONAC though ONAC charges membership fees which individuals wouldnt have to pay at all. I appreciate that they are fighting for protected religious freedom, but I dont like how misleading they are to their members and the public about it.... I would have more respect for them if they were more honest and up-front or if they took initiative and sued the gov for rights like SD and UDV did. I am much more hopeful about the ICEERS program to offer legal protection and community for people prosecuted over sacred plant use.

Right now not a single person in USA has been charged for Ayahuasca related crimes (Alan Shoemaker was charged once but the charges were dropped). I think this is because of SD and UDV setting a precedent in court which makes others likely to win as well and the gov doesnt want to waste money prosecuting if they dont think they can win.... So I think the gov is waiting for someone to fuck up and make the plants look dangerous - so they can prosecute that person and have a better chance of winning. This puts a lot of pressure on any facilitators to have incredibly high integrity because the future legal status of plants rests on the communities integrity.

I hope you have the best results with the mushrooms and Ayahuasca though! Remember - you can always eat more if you initial dose is not as strong as you want.... So you can start moderate and keep eating more till you get to the desired level.

Thank you so much for the knowledge and kind words friend, much blessings,

I am well aware that the Santo Daime and UDV are the first legal churches. But they are very hush hush about the situation, for you to go and partake in a ceremony there are many trap doors to go through (I say that in the best way possible)

This is indeed a branch of the Native American church and here is the website https://ayahuascahealings.com

This non-denominational "church" focuses on anyone being able to come and participate as long as they are in need. And it's donation based. Really the vision is to bring Madre Aya to as many people as possible.

Don't know if the other centers are public like this. But just putting the information out there Laughing

Anywho, the consensus I have been getting is cut by half, so say if I'm looking for about ~5 g without MAO inhibition
Then I should go with 2.5 -2.7 and of course I will slowly increase the dose as needed. I won't pound lol, in past experiences 2.7 has indeed taught me so much, it all depends I guess as how the fungi wants to teach you.

But I would mainly work with the Aya and use the Fungi as a synergetic twin flame of sorts.

The black vine is on its way , so I will prepare accordingly. Blessings Smile

And of course any other information or experiences would greatly be appreciated. Cool

Samvega
#7 Posted : 11/30/2015 6:36:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xViolatingx wrote:
How would y'all think I would deal with the 100/3.5 experience,, Thumbs up Big grin

Hi, xViolatingx, Psilohuasca is incredible! Some close friends and I have been using this regularly the past two years with vine, rue or harmala alkaloid extract. I have to say, if you haven't had psilohuasca before the dose is difficult to get right first time and much depends on your natural tolerance to psychedelics. For instance, a good friend of mine takes 250mg harmala alkaloids and 1.5g liberty caps and is literally flying through the cosmos, tears of awe streaming down his face with his jaw hanging open. Yet alongside him, I had 260mg harmalas and 3.5g of liberty caps, while I was tripping, it wasn't above a weak level 3. I guess the what I'm saying is take it easy the first time, especially if you have a stash/contact so you can find your sweet spot!

When we used the vine my friend with the low tolerance used 50g vine with 1.5g liberty caps and was flying. After taking psilo many times with him since, he insists the vine is stronger with the shrooms than using with Harmala alkaloids or rue.

Your specified dose could be very interesting, i'd maybe lower your cubensis to 2g instead though to be safe Smile
"Long have you (repeatedly) experienced the death of a father... the death of a brother... the death of a sister... the death of a son... the death of a daughter... loss with regard to relatives... loss with regard to wealth... loss with regard to disease. The tears you have shed over loss with regard to disease while transmigrating & wandering this long, long time — crying & weeping from being joined with what is displeasing, being separated from what is pleasing — are greater than the water in the four great oceans.

— SN 15.3

travsha
#8 Posted : 11/30/2015 10:15:04 PM

Share Love ~

xViolatingx wrote:

Thank you so much for the knowledge and kind words friend, much blessings,

I am well aware that the Santo Daime and UDV are the first legal churches. But they are very hush hush about the situation, for you to go and partake in a ceremony there are many trap doors to go through (I say that in the best way possible)

This is indeed a branch of the Native American church and here is the website https://ayahuascahealings.com

This non-denominational "church" focuses on anyone being able to come and participate as long as they are in need. And it's donation based. Really the vision is to bring Madre Aya to as many people as possible.

Don't know if the other centers are public like this. But just putting the information out there Laughing

Anywho, the consensus I have been getting is cut by half, so say if I'm looking for about ~5 g without MAO inhibition
Then I should go with 2.5 -2.7 and of course I will slowly increase the dose as needed. I won't pound lol, in past experiences 2.7 has indeed taught me so much, it all depends I guess as how the fungi wants to teach you.

But I would mainly work with the Aya and use the Fungi as a synergetic twin flame of sorts.

The black vine is on its way , so I will prepare accordingly. Blessings Smile

And of course any other information or experiences would greatly be appreciated. Cool

UDV is pretty sketchy, but SD is fairly easy to join and super cheap. You just have to contact a Daimista and ask them to invite you and tell them why you want to join.... They mostly want people interested in SD more then just those that want to try Ayahuasca but they are pretty open.

I know the church you are talking about - they are a small branch of ONAC and I have seen some weird things from them.... Claims that "the more money you spend the more healing you get." That is a classic cult tactic and as someone who was brainwashed by a cult in the past I am very wary of those red flags.... It is very traumatizing to have to remove yourself from a sketchy spiritual group, so I guess I am very very picky about who I drink with.

ONAC has a lot of groups advertising ceremonies online like this - each one of them claims to be the first and only and claims legal rights that havent been tested in court yet. I hope things go well for them because it would probably effect everyone else in this plant entheogen culture....

A church doesnt offer you any added legal protection though unless that church specifically went to court for those rights and won - so you would have the same level of protection drinking on your own at the moment. Only SD and UDV offer extra protection. I think things will change in the future though as long as no one fucks things up for everyone else....

I think you will enjoy psilohuasca though. It is a good mix and from the sound of things should be right up your ally.

I do agree with Samvega though - maybe eat just part of your dose and save part until you are an hour into the experience... Test the waters and if you want more then you can have more and still go just as deep. You cannot un-eat anything, but you can always eat more - this is a safer approach when trying new combos.