We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
About the questionnaire Options

mdtraveler
#1 Posted : 11/30/2015 12:07:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all. I just wanted to find out how many questions are on the questionnaire. I've been answering questions for, quite literally, a few hours now. Several dozen questions, at least. I just wanted to see if this was normal, or if the browser I'm using is doing something weird, and restarting the questionnaire. If this is a normal amount of questions, then that's fine. I just wanted to check and make sure.

Thanks in advance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 11/30/2015 12:15:50 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Nope it is normal! We wouldn't want to spoil the fun and tell you how many there are! I spent about a week on it, just doing a few questions at a time here and there. Don't worry, you'll get there eventually.

The reason it is so lengthy is for other members to get a good feel as to what a new member's intentions are or might be. Be patient and take it one question at a time and hopefully we will see you on the other side!

Good luck!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

mdtraveler
#3 Posted : 11/30/2015 12:24:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OK then. Smile Pressing on.
Thanks for the fast reply!

Heaven
#4 Posted : 12/23/2015 4:44:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I truely wish there were more. Hundreds more...

chionophile41
#5 Posted : 6/28/2022 9:05:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can confirm there is an end, eventually. I got really frustrated at one point and answered a few questions with a mini-rant about how frustrating the process was and how it was gate-keeping and a higher barrier to entry than necessary, so hopefully that didn't hurt my chances :/
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect). ~Mark Twain

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 6/29/2022 12:09:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

chionophile41 wrote:
Can confirm there is an end, eventually. I got really frustrated at one point and answered a few questions with a mini-rant about how frustrating the process was and how it was gate-keeping and a higher barrier to entry than necessary, so hopefully that didn't hurt my chances :/

Given that this particular forum is predicated on tact, and seeing as most people lack tact, gatekeeping and a high barrier are viewed as necessary by the creator of the site (Trav).

All the same, it did not hurt your chances since I can see you are now a full member! You put the work in. Congrats Love

And I'm sure you learned a lot through that process Very happy

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Ernestine
#7 Posted : 7/2/2022 12:04:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I gave up on it. Did a bit of ranting too. I think I finally lost it when it started asking detailed questions about stuff i have no interest in.

Tripp Moore
#8 Posted : 8/7/2022 6:13:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Nope it is normal! We wouldn't want to spoil the fun and tell you how many there are! I spent about a week on it, just doing a few questions at a time here and there. Don't worry, you'll get there eventually.

The reason it is so lengthy is for other members to get a good feel as to what a new member's intentions are or might be. Be patient and take it one question at a time and hopefully we will see you on the other side!

Good luck!

Smile

Hmm, I just sign up and started the questionnaire and i think only answered 8 or 10 questions and after hitting enter on the last on a blank dialog popped up with an ok button. I thought it was done and it only took me a 30 minutes. Did I find a bug?

RowRowRowYourBoat
#9 Posted : 8/7/2022 2:48:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mdtraveler wrote:
Hi all. I just wanted to find out how many questions are on the questionnaire. I've been answering questions for, quite literally, a few hours now. Several dozen questions, at least. I just wanted to see if this was normal, or if the browser I'm using is doing something weird, and restarting the questionnaire. If this is a normal amount of questions, then that's fine. I just wanted to check and make sure.

Thanks in advance.

I remember I resolved to finish it in one sitting after it kept saying, "you don't have to do it all at once". Regrettably, I eventually got frustrated enough that I broke down and wrote a snarky answer for what ended up being the very last question of the questionnaire XD
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 8/7/2022 2:59:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tripp Moore wrote:
TGO wrote:

Good luck!

Smile

Hmm, I just sign up and started the questionnaire and i think only answered 8 or 10 questions and after hitting enter on the last on a blank dialog popped up with an ok button. I thought it was done and it only took me a 30 minutes. Did I find a bug?

Quite possibly, because it's definitely longer than 10 questions Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

reDeMpTion
#11 Posted : 8/8/2022 9:32:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I finished mine in one sitting, but it took over an hour. There's quite a few questions. I tried to answer without looking them up (which I probably shouldn't have), but there were some challenging ones in there I couldn't have answered without doing so.