We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Ridiculous DMT Mis-Information Options

Nathanial.Dread
#21 Posted : 11/30/2015 7:27:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did the math on the numbers required for a human brain extraction tek, and based on published results, if you wanted 1.8g of DMT (which is a lot, to be fair), you'd need CSF from 625,000 human beings (probably a little less since you can get a few ng/L from the kidneys and a few other organs).

If you just wanted one dose (which could be 25mgs, if you know how to smoke it), the number of adult humans would drop to only 8442 people, which is about the number of people who attended a Bernie Sanders rally in North Carolina.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

null24
#22 Posted : 11/30/2015 7:46:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
I did the math on the numbers required for a human brain extraction tek, and based on published results, if you wanted 1.8g of DMT (which is a lot, to be fair), you'd need CSF from 625,000 human beings (probably a little less since you can get a few ng/L from the kidneys and a few other organs).

If you just wanted one dose (which could be 25mgs, if you know how to smoke it), the number of adult humans would drop to only 8442 people, which is about the number of people who attended a Bernie Sanders rally in North Carolina.

Blessings
~ND

So, what're you saying? Sure it's inefficient, but it's the only way.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#23 Posted : 11/30/2015 8:12:58 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

No way. Just no. There is no evidence whatsoever that there is any DMT in the human pineal.

You'll need to use the lungs.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

spinCycle
#24 Posted : 11/30/2015 9:42:20 PM

Life is Art is Life

Jeebus guys, just use bunny lungs. If you only remove one most of the bunnies can still have fairly productive lives.
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

Koornut
#25 Posted : 11/30/2015 10:08:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Open your eyes people Shocked
Isn't it obvious!
This is the distribution pattern of the most reliable producer of DMT: Acacia acuminata. (And subspecies Burkitti)

This is the distribution of GOLD veins in Western Australia.

Notice anything similar?

The philosopher stone was never about turning lead into gold.
It was about turning gold into crystal DMT.

Cortez knew it, that's why he pillaged the new world.

The annunaki have been literally growing us to harvest gold to make DMT so that they can communicate with each other over the vastness of space instantaneously.

Duhhh....

Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

downwardsfromzero
#26 Posted : 11/30/2015 10:44:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Shocked You've really opened my eyes there, Sphorange. Can you make an overlaid map for us so we can examine things more closely?

Strangely enough, I was planning to use crystalline gold elements in an induction/arc heater unit for my next vaporiser model!!!! Sick of inhaling butane combustion fumes...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Koornut
#27 Posted : 11/30/2015 11:56:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you want to scrape DMT off your phyllodes like butter, just add 1.6g of gold nano-dust for roughly every 10L of soil mix and wait until the first flowering cycle after the full beaver moon.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Nathanial.Dread
#28 Posted : 12/1/2015 12:54:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Nathanial.Dread wrote:

Blessings
~ND

So, what're you saying? Sure it's inefficient, but it's the only way.

I'm not saying we SHOULD get high on the processed internal organs of thousands of Berniestas. I'm just saying we can.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Intezam
#29 Posted : 12/4/2015 9:20:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

then, please don't read this text, it's not really misinformation, it is .....different

entheogenic-gnosis
#30 Posted : 12/4/2015 1:38:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

spinCycle wrote:
Jeebus guys, just use bunny lungs. If you only remove one most of the bunnies can still have fairly productive lives.

The rabbit lungs contains the s-andonsyl-methionone, which adds methyl groups to the amine nitrogen of tryptamine...

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#31 Posted : 12/4/2015 1:57:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
No way. Just no. There is no evidence whatsoever that there is any DMT in the human pineal.

You'll need to use the lungs.

It's said that 5-hydroxy-tryptamine (serotonin) enters the pineal gland and is converted to n-acetyl-5-MEO-tryptamine (meletonin) which is then converted to 6-methoxy-tetrahydro-betacarboline (pinoline), all this tryptamine chemistry in the pineal body has led some to speculate that this is where the endogenous dimethyltryptamine is being produced...Though there is yet to be any evidence that DMT is produced in the pineal body

we do not know where in the body the DMT is being produced, but detection of DMT in human blood and urine tells us that it is being produced somewhere in the body.

(There was also a rumour that at birth and at death that the human systems floods with DMT, leading to some creative joker to fabriclte the disinformation involving consuming pineal glands shortly after death...)

Shouldn't we just look for the places in the body where tryptamine would encouner an indole-amine-methyl-transferase? (such a s-adenosyl-methionone) if we want to know where the DMT is being produced in the human body?

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#32 Posted : 12/4/2015 1:59:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Since DMT is detectable (in very small amounts) in human urine, how much human urine do you think you would need to extract say...100mg of DMT? What about human blood? How much human blood would be needed to extract 100mg of DMT?

-eg

Nitegazer
#33 Posted : 12/4/2015 2:39:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
Since DMT is detectable (in very small amounts) in human urine, how much human urine do you think you would need to extract say...100mg of DMT? What about human blood? How much human blood would be needed to extract 100mg of DMT?

-eg

Well, as a man of science (if not a scientist), I like to be conservative in my estimates....

The God of Wiki indicates 50-790 nanograms of DMT per liter blood and 160-540 ng per liter urine.
We can assume at least 100 ng per liter in a blended mixture (yum). My slide rule tells me that only a billion or so liters would be needed.

It may seem like a large number, but the right tek could speed the process along.

NotTwo
#34 Posted : 12/4/2015 3:29:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nitegazer wrote:
The God of Wiki indicates 50-790 nanograms of DMT per liter blood and 160-540 ng per liter urine.
We can assume at least 100 ng per liter in a blended mixture (yum). My slide rule tells me that only a billion or so liters would be needed.

It may seem like a large number, but the right tek could speed the process along.

I'd think it's just a matter of reducing the billion or so liters down to a more workable quantity of, say, 2 liters.

Just boil the blood/urine mixture on the cooker in a large saucepan, topping up whenever necessary. A standard STB extraction should work fine after that.

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

null24
#35 Posted : 12/4/2015 4:16:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

NotTwo wrote:

I'd think it's just a matter of reducing the billion or so liters down to a more workable quantity of, say, 2 liters.

Just boil the blood/urine mixture on the cooker in a large saucepan, topping up whenever necessary. A standard STB extraction should work fine after that.

That would make it easier than making Jenkem! Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

entheogenic-gnosis
#36 Posted : 12/5/2015 2:45:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There is something called "biotransformation" of compounds, so say you eat "chemical a", which is then metabolized in the body into "chemical b", now say "chemical a" is common and legal and "chemical b" is active or a watched precursor, you could legally buy "chemical a" and eat it, let your body do the chemistry and extract "chemical b" from your urine...

I'm sure disinformation media could do.some funny things with this concept as well...

(If they can turn "some species of ornamental grasses contain DMT which can be extracted" into "freeze your lawn grass and get DMT" or "DMT May be produced in the pineal and has been detected in rat brains" into "DMT users derive their dmt from brains" I bet they could whip up some alarmist disinformation about "pee extracted narcotics"Pleased

-eg

downwardsfromzero
#37 Posted : 12/6/2015 6:07:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That really would be taking the piss.

I vote for inducing N.D.E.s and collecting blood, then extracting alkaloids from blood. Yields would be far better.

PREV12