We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
This made me sick to my stomach... Options

pinche
#21 Posted : 9/28/2009 3:11:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its good to be optimistic but at some point you have to realize that all governments tend toward tyranny.Always will.

There are far to many people on this planet for there to be any justice.Beyond a certain size communities just cant see to everyones needs.The people at the top of the pyramid know this.The earth itself knows this.

There will be a huge decline in population whether by man or by nature.

In my opinion its too late.Too little is being done to right the wrongs.So its time to retreat to your cave, smoke a lot of spice/take ayahuasca and prepare for your next form of being.

Debating politics or politicians at this point is so petty.Its time to really focus on what is important.Family,friends, your Self.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aegle
#22 Posted : 9/28/2009 3:22:53 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

pinche wrote:

In my opinion its too late.Too little is being done to right the wrongs.So its time to retreat to your cave, smoke a lot of spice/take ayahuasca and prepare for your next form of being.

Pinche

Its never to late to make a positive choice.....

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

pinche
#23 Posted : 9/28/2009 3:45:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that is a positive choice.Smile

You have to fix yourself first.

PREV12