We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Black Magic/Curse... ? Options

kiki24
#1 Posted : 11/20/2015 8:54:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

So I've been wondering about some stuff lately..I mean I wondered about it several times, but I was told by a certain energy sensitive person that I was cursed and I've pretty much realized that it's true. It's getting better but not as much as I would like. Eh...a better explanation -

I've had weird shit health problems that sort of dont seem to bother most doctors but bother me, all the time (mostly spine/skeletal system and gut) problem..>i've had them for many years and nothing really makes it ok, and I exercise and eat healthy, tried everything from acupuncture, through physiotherapy, changes in diet, blah blah) and no one can really help me somehow, also some weird thing with relationships that every time somebody I like appears they pretty much immediately disappear for pretty much no reason at all, happened to me like 20x at least (and I maybe not a model but I am not ugly nor stupid nor a bad person, like way worse people date way better people...) anyways.. and not long ago me and my friend who has been having some similar problems realized his best friend is a dick and full of envy and hate and is a really bad person and we both sort of realized that people hav been jealous of us through our life a lot and that its basically a black magic...a really powerful one...it instilled some crippling doubt in me that has been eating me alive, but even though I dont feel that anymore (perhaps there is a bit more to it, but still, although I feel way better thanx to dmt and other psychs) my body is still not aligned and healthy. SO I feel like there is some subtle thing to it I need to fix/dispel or whatever....Anyone has experience with this?? I would really appreciate some help I've been struggling with this for years and it has been ruining my life for way too long.

Thank you for reading

Kiki

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

travsha
#2 Posted : 11/20/2015 10:22:39 PM

Share Love ~

2 things could be going on from what you describe.... Someone cursed you, or you have some personal healing to do. The 2nd is more likely but I wont rule out the first.

Most reliable solution I know for either.... Get help from a practitioner who could help you with either problem. They can deduce the cause of these symptoms and help you fix it.

If you dont have that option to see an effective practitioner then you could try a few things on your own.... Healing on your own is a harder route, but can be done. If its a curse, then that is harder to fix on your own if you are not already experienced with those types of things, but it is possible depending on how strong the energy is.

Things you could try on your own.... Plant medicine ceremonies, praying, ritual bath, make an altar dedicated to fixing this issue, or make an offering asking for protection, healing and help.

If I had this suspicion about myself I would first do a ritual to see what the problem was and ask my guides how to fix the issue... Then I would do that. But my guess is that this isnt something you normally do, so may not be reliable for you to get guidance this way... I would especially try a plant medicine ceremony and making an offering.

kiki24
#3 Posted : 11/21/2015 9:33:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well yeah sure I have some healing of my own to do, but Ive been on that road for about 8 years so...you know, and nothing relaly works and no practitioner of any sort has helped me so far, it always worked for a bit but then it went back. One day on lsd after some shroom/aya/dmt 2 weeks it suddenly snapped back into where it should be and I felt good/right/like myself after a very long time, but it lasted only 2 days and than it went back to sort of so so state again. Something just isnt adding up...and I know there were several people in my life, some of them very strong and close to me that have probably resented me for some reason I didnt understand. Like I was just being myself, but they alwyas either tried to manipulate me, put me down, emotionally blackmail me or something.

What do you mean "plant medicine ceremony" ?

travsha
#4 Posted : 11/21/2015 4:27:40 PM

Share Love ~

Ya, not all practitioners are good at what they do. Most "healers" in the USA are phonies honestly.... They often try but just dont know what they are doing. I think a big issue is lack of good teachers and the bar being set so low here....

I was learning about healing and working on myself for a number of years before I ever found a legit teacher or healer of any kind. Had to weed through many bad ones first. Kinda sucked but payed off in the end.

Much easier to find good healers in Peru if you get good references....

Only a proficient healer will help you at all. Mediocre healers just take your money.

"Plant medicine ceremony" would be taking a plant or fungus like San Pedro, amanita or psilocybin and creating some ritual. Really using intention and prayer with the plants or fungus. Being mindful and attentive to the substance and yourself rather then focusing on a "good time" and distracting yourself from the "ceremony." Sometimes if you pray with enough emotion and hold space in your life for something amazing to happen - it happens.

null24
#5 Posted : 11/21/2015 5:09:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

travsha wrote:
.Sometimes if you pray with enough emotion and hold space in your life for something amazing to happen - it happens.

I can attest to that. Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 11/25/2015 4:44:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's good that you've sought out medical assistance if you feel you have a physical problem, maybe you could request to see another doctor if your current one doesn't seem bothered about your health issues.

If it's more of a subtle mental thing going on i don't think that believing you're cursed is a great outlook to have about it, of course if it's a real problem then it's good to seek help, but sometimes believing there's a problem or looking for a problem, creates a problem. Rather than believe in this kind of thinking, you could question whether these thoughts and doubts are about anything true. Having a clear mind can help more than adding belief onto things.
I hope you find some peace soon Smile

anne halonium
#7 Posted : 11/25/2015 5:19:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i had some ho who claimed to be a witch curse me when i stole her BF.
what a joke, she died of liver cancer a yr later......

20 yrs later i rule.
i dumped her ex for my second hubby.

fact is 99.99% of curses are a farce.
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

pitubo
#8 Posted : 11/26/2015 1:01:56 AM

dysfunctional word machine

anne halonium wrote:
fact is 99.99% of curses are a farce.

Another take on that: 99.99% of any curse is suggestion.

Master the influence that suggestion has on you and you will not be worried about curses.

Koornut
#9 Posted : 11/26/2015 1:10:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anne halonium wrote:
i had some ho who claimed to be a witch curse me when i stole her BF.
what a joke, she died of liver cancer a yr later......

20 yrs later i rule.
i dumped her ex for my second hubby.

Yep....you winWut?
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow