We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Justicia pectoralis var. stenophylla Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 9/24/2009 5:32:09 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Has anybody tried adding Justicia pectoralis var. stenophylla to their Virola or Yopo snuffs?

Does anybody have any experience with this plant?

I grow it Justicia pectoralis but not the specific plant Justicia pectoralis var. stenophylla.... I was wondering if anybody had any experience with it or knew where to get plants?

Check this out!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 9/8/2012 4:34:56 PM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

So I'm curious about this plant as I just received a small amount as a gift with an order I placed with an entheo vendor. I was thinking about using it with changa. Anyone ever try this?
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Ringworm
#3 Posted : 9/8/2012 7:01:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I assumed it was used in snuff on account of the smell of the dried foliage.
That picture was of our momma plant, the wife and kids named it the "titty plant"
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

chocobeastie
#4 Posted : 9/9/2012 11:45:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is really good in Changa at about 10-15%

I have been given a 10X justica joint while on Ayahuasca and noticed a quite lovely smoothness, warmth and expansion.