We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Telepathic Unity Options

anon_003
#1 Posted : 11/14/2015 8:17:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Posted in another thread but would love to hear some of your guyses experiences with this fascinating subject, with or without drugs. How do you rationalize your experiences?

Below is something I posted in another thread, to specify what I mean by "telepathic unity".

It is a really interesting phenomenon that I think happens all the time, most of which we are just unaware of. William Burroughs wrote about the topic in his essay, "The Third Mind".

I have had many experiences also, in deep conversation with a few very close friends (all on acid) where I sensed that our personalities, ways of speaking, and even to a less noticeable degree experience of reality becomes interwoven into a more singular kind. The gateway to this experience was putting on a very intimate song for me in the presence of everyone else. This song just always hits me in a similar spot. In the presence of my friends, it had QUITE a different effect. I wondered WHY? what is the difference? I had listened to it tripping many times before and it had never sounded like this. I finally reasoned that it was because my emotional state was tied to my friends' emotional states and the way they process music. I sensed their emotions based on subconsciously processed things like tone of voice, body language, eye contact and the like. It is transferred to me and vice versa.

Our personalities change. Are you the same person around your grandma that you are around your friends? Are you the same person to your aunt that you are to your S.O.? Are you the same person to people you look down upon than you are to people you deeply admire (or fear)? Surely not.

The shift in personality shifts your experience of reality. Because you and your friends are already close, this results in a more homogenous blend of personality and experience. The acid made me more aware.

At one particularly deep point during this particular experience, I literally saw the life essences of everyone in the group travelling to the speaker right before they were about to speak. My subconscious mind knew that they were about to speak because of what I had subconsciously calculated as their tendencies. It wasn't just their life essence though; it was all of ours.

An experiment for your all (feel free to attempt at home). Pick a song that is very personal to you. One that has a really clear personal message. Next time you are with a group of really close friends, wait until conversation has died down, and put on aforementioned song. Notice how it changes.

BONUS: Try this experiment first with the person you love the most, who understands you the most. Second, try it out with someone that you really do not identify with so much.

I think that the title of this song is very literal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Koornut
#2 Posted : 11/14/2015 8:33:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Music is the language of the soul Love
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

TGO
#3 Posted : 11/14/2015 10:38:03 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

You said it, brother!

Short and sweet yet this song gets me every time!

Without music:

*I cannot survive.

*I cannot express myself.

*I am empty.

*My soul is hungry.

*I am lost.

But upon listening to a beautiful tune, I am found. The sounds envelope me and speak to me on another level. I am moved even when no words are sung...no, especially when no words are sung. There is a deep connection between humans and music. Music is pure, audible emotions that can be manipulated to create and replicate even the most complex feelings we humans carry around with us daily. And that is truly beautiful. We are music. We are one. We are happy.

Love Love Love
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Koornut
#4 Posted : 11/14/2015 11:32:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

I got shredded to a million pieces and reassembled by this one last night. It gets me every time.

Can we merge this thread with the music that gets you through life thread mods? The OP is gone now anyhow Smile
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow