CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
TV show comedy sketch mashup ideas? Options

5 Dimensional Nick
#1 Posted : 11/12/2015 2:57:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BREAKING BAD: Heisenberg has to weigh out all his meth on milligram scales... loooong!

EASTENDERS: Ian Beale has a night out on MDMA and spends the day in the laundrette thinking tunes are coming out of washing machines!

STAR TREK: Someone is busted living out epic hallucinatory experiences on the holodeck and punished in some hilarious way!

I'm not a comedy writer, that's all I could come up with.
"With every thought word and deed, each individual sets forth influence in their surroundings which is subject to no barriers and reaches every level of creation"

".....its our responsibility to uplift the consciousness of the ENTIRE fucking world......" Saul Williams, DJ Krust tune.

Have doubts about your samples? Get trusted results by having your samples tested.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 11/13/2015 3:35:41 AM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

EASTENDERS: The entire population of Albert Square take MDMA and stop treating each other like shit for a bit, at least until Tuesday...

Repeat for all other soaps.

I don't really watch television so I shouldn't be posting here at all!
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

5 Dimensional Nick
#3 Posted : 10/22/2016 5:38:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
EASTENDERS: The entire population of Albert Square take MDMA and stop treating each other like shit for a bit, at least until Tuesday...

Repeat for all other soaps.

I don't really watch television so I shouldn't be posting here at all!

That would be nice, if not comedy. Such a depressing show. My idea of hell is to be forced to watch the omnibus post-rave comedown.
"With every thought word and deed, each individual sets forth influence in their surroundings which is subject to no barriers and reaches every level of creation"

".....its our responsibility to uplift the consciousness of the ENTIRE fucking world......" Saul Williams, DJ Krust tune.

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 10/23/2016 3:38:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, just let me watch footage of the guy who tried stealing a can of soda on DMT.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 10/23/2016 11:08:14 PM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

The Real X-factor, where all the audience, contestants and judges are thoroughly spanked on MDMA. I'd buy a television if that ever got made.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

5 Dimensional Nick
#6 Posted : 10/10/2017 11:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
The Real X-factor, where all the audience, contestants and judges are thoroughly spanked on MDMA. I'd buy a television if that ever got made.

yeh defo. oh they should have a channel for x-factor for each genre and sub-genre! that'd be cool

5 Dimensional Nick
#7 Posted : 10/6/2019 1:57:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares in Meth Labs!