We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wow 2cb is more then expected !! Options

Al-Wasi
#1 Posted : 11/11/2015 10:36:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not feeling up to writing a full trip report but wow man. I dosed around 25mg of 2cb last night and had one hell of a ride.

Was kind of odd as there were barely any CEVS buy with eyes open everything was full of classic hallucikgen goodness , breathing, melting, swirling , patterns etc. Also time meant nothing and at certain points I felt I'd be stuck in the state forever.

The OEV were powerful to say the least. Swirling melting goodness coinciding with that mdma rush type of feeling. True bliss yet on the edge of total loss of self at the same time.

Great first experience. Can't wait to go back to this place.

I didn't see lots of colors as I hear in reports all the time. But it was as if I was rolling on Mdma and the more I let myself go into a rush that's typical of mdma the more intense the visuals would become. They were definatly more intense then any lsd visuals ive had.

My whole visual field would be spinning, melting, swirling etc all at once. Sometimes it was almost dizzying as if I was drunk. It was kind of disorienting at times. There were hardly any geometric patterns. More breathing and warping then anything.

As far as mental effects. They were very easy to maintain. Only once did j feel as if time was meaningless and pondered if is ever come out of the experience. However my girl got really mad at me at one point and it was very easy to keep composure u like had that kd happened on lsd I prolly would of lost it for a minute.

However only with open eyes did I really notice howuch I was tripping. If I laid down and closed my eyes I would just feel like I was on an mdma type of drug. But as soon as I opened my eyes I would realize I was tripping pretty hard.

All in all a great trip and I look forward to revisitnf this again.

Would.love to hear others thoughts on this as 2cb ks rarely spoken of on the nexus.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

EternalPeace
#2 Posted : 11/14/2015 1:42:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

2C-B is definitely on my list of things to do. Thanks for the trip report! Interesting that it doesn't produce the same amount of CEVs as OEVs.

Al-Wasi
#3 Posted : 11/14/2015 8:15:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea kind of weird I literally had zero closed eye visuals. It was almost as if I close d my eyes for a few minutes I would think I was starting to come back to baseline. But as soon as my eyes opened I would realize I was still there and very much so.

The oev were pretty intense probably more intense then most lsd or shroom trips I've had. At certain times I felt I would be unable to navigate the real world properly as the visuals were so intense and just overksyed everything I looked at. If I moved my eyes of head they stayed the same warping and distorting all I looked at. Yet it never got too intense it was as if I could use my will too overpower it almost sometimes.

Can't wait to try this again.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 11/14/2015 10:47:58 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

This is quite interesting because my experience with the visual effect of 2C-B was nearly exactly the opposite. Opened eyed there wasn't a lot of visual effect, just the kind of standard sensory enhancement where you see tracers from moving objects and aura's around lights and living things and that type of thing. However when I would close my eyes I would be met with complex rotating mandalas in vivid color.

All the other effects were pretty much as you describe. The MDMAesque rushing and utter bliss floating on the edge of identity dissolution. It really is an amazing psychedelic, it gave me the impression of having great depth and power, but presents itself in such a gentle friendly manner I think it would be really difficult for someone to have a bad time or find themselves overwhelmed on this compound (at average doses). I get the impression there is not a true entheogen in this compound though, and that seems to parallel a lot of the high dose reports posted online which report that no matter how high you push the dose you always find yourself just right on that edge of complete dissolution into "the other" as our good friend Terence would call it.

I have had the effect you describe with the open eyed imagery overlaying the world to the point it was nearly impossible to navigate and function in the environment around me once, but that was with insnufflated 2C-E rather than 2C-B. It's a pretty interesting and unique experience amongst the various experiences I've had with pyschedelics, now I'm curious how many other people have had this effect.

In any case 2C-B is a solid psychedelic and definitely worthy of giving a try if you ever happen across the opportunity to do so. It's truly the shining gem of Sasha's work and an absolute gift to this world. This 'Medicine of the Singing Ancestors' is truly good medicine.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca